Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Japan 日本

Old 07-26-2010, 01:15 PM   #1
LateNights...
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
LateNights... is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Part hunting, need help.

So here's the deal. I have been searching and have come up with nothing but dead ends trying to find one thing. A steering wheel, a very rare steering wheel. What I'd like to know is, if any of you guys over there visit used part stores (Up Garage, Autobacs, etc..) and have seen what I'm looking for. AND, if so, what it would take to have it shipped here to the states? I have done this once before in the past, and obviously reimbursed the sender (plus some) every dollar spent through Paypal. I apologize posting this here, but I figured this forum was better to post in for what I'm looking for than the "wanted" section (I already have a post there, figured people in Japan dont browse a wanted/FS section for the states).

What I'm looking for is this:

I am unsure of the exact name, but it was produced by Glanz/Hitman when it was in production. They also made them in Black/smoke and Green as well. I'm really looking for Blue, but would settle for a black/smoke one if need be. If you find one or know where I can find one send me an email at [email protected]. Thanks in advance!
LateNights... is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2010, 08:45 AM   #2
Jsilvia1161985

Trader Rating: (0)
Jsilvia1161985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nice Wheel

I want That too........Let Me Know When You Know Where To Get That~

Thx
Jsilvia1161985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 01:25 AM   #3
eytsics
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
eytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
parts stores don't ship internationally...you have to have a middle person there... i do but it's gonna cost you because she's a busy gal and she means business...lol
Old 09-09-2010, 10:24 PM   #4
LateNights...
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
LateNights... is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Haha, I started this thread with the hopes of finding a willing individual to become a "middle man" and help me out. I'm only going this route because after over a year of casually searching EVERYWHERE, I still cant seem to find one. Turns out it's much harder to acquire one this way as well. In my searching, I registered in a rat-rod/hotrod forum because a member has two of them lying around. No matter how much skrilla I offered, he wouldn't part with either. They're that rare. Anyone on Zilvia that comes across one in the motherland I hope knows to hit me up!
LateNights... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:47 PM   #5
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Ugly ass fucking wheel, looks like some shit you'd find in E-gay. There was a guy in here who was importing similar wheels, knock off of the original Moon-eye ones if i remember correctly.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:19 AM   #6
Toi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Toi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I will look around, and see what I can find.....that is something I would most likely have to find in the ヤンキ section as it is no where near the performance section....
Toi is offline   Reply With Quote