Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 11-06-2010, 04:42 PM   #1
kognition
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (6)
kognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Super Lap Battle Finals at Buttonwillow Nov 10th!

If your off next Wed, or if you can take the day off... SLB has a HUGE treat in store. GST, RADO, and SIERRA SIERRA in UNLIMITED AWD! This is going to be some serious competition between three of the fastest time attack teams in the USA! These ARE the three fastest time attack teams currently in the USA.
And there is allready some smack talking online. I will be there early in the morning to lend support to GST and Rado.
*Sierra has voiced that they will not be doing Redline at Auto Club. So don't expect to see them next weekend.
None of these teams like to lose, which is why i like them so much.
The site doesn't have much info, but my ad rep from Modified confirms that this is a rain or shine event. 8AM is likely the warm up, so try to make it out!
kognition is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2010, 09:11 AM   #2
kognition
Premium Member

kognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfection
Superlap unlimited results

I have this so far:
Sierra Sierra Evo takes the win and the new track record! 1:41.046! Unbelievable! And GST comes in with a blistering 1:44.586! The FXMD NSX also rocked a 1:41.949! Rado's car had more gremlins and they packed up early. I never made it out there
yesterday because i overslept my alarm.
http://kognitiondesign.com/superlap-finals-2010.jpg
Old 11-11-2010, 10:29 AM   #3
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Sierra Sierra EVO is tits! Esp with the new Borg Warner set up!!
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 05:53 PM   #4
m2mike
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
m2mike is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to m2mike
I was there. I only saw Rado's car on the track for one lap, then it spun out and they called it a day right after that.

I am sure there were some mechanical issues.

m2mikee.wordpress.com
m2mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 09:10 AM   #5
kognition
Premium Member

OFFICIAL FINAL RESULTS