Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-29-2008, 12:54 PM   #1
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
aNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aNskY
$63 topmount manifold

so i decided to try out the cheapest mani i could find... figure what the hell, when it cracks its only $63 to replace.. but this thing is completely unusable.

turbine housing is literally touching bmc

yes those are brake lines

and this is the same turbo that was advertised with the mani, lol....

so looks like ill be going back to the treadstone.. id love a $$ one but im on a budget

no one buy cheap ebay manifolds!!
aNskY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2008, 12:57 PM   #2
S14DrifTmATic
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
S14DrifTmATic has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
gotta make sure you do your research on what manifolds are legit before just buying something cheap.. I understand where your coming from. I too like to save money... but there are some things you cant cheap out on
S14DrifTmATic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 01:14 PM   #3
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
damn....... 63 bucks? holy hell.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 01:24 PM   #4
importdude
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
importdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to importdude
just get a jdm bmc

easy fix

u can also grind the turbo housing
importdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 01:46 PM   #5
96Turbo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
wow that's cheap. How much would it be to get an on-center turbine housing?? If it's even available....
96Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 01:51 PM   #6
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
you got a sr20... as with anything for sr20, chances are that mani was probably copied from a RHD setup
Old 03-29-2008, 01:57 PM   #7
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Turbo View Post
wow that's cheap. How much would it be to get an on-center turbine housing?? If it's even available....
god you guys are fucking ghetto.
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 02:02 PM   #8
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
i need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to i need tires
Quote:
Originally Posted by McRussellPants View Post
god you guys are fucking ghetto.
Old 03-29-2008, 02:05 PM   #9
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
damn....that sucks...not cool for $63. you can still buy something for $63
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 03:07 PM   #10
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
aNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aNskY
i thought it would need work on the ports but didnt expect this, lol. no big loss just wanted to show you guys
aNskY is offline   Reply With Quote