Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-16-2008, 08:32 AM   #1
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Teen shot parents over Halo 3, killing his mom

Daniel Petric killed mother, shot father because they took Halo 3 video game, prosecutors say - Metro - cleveland.com

wow...I can't believe this. That teen should be tried as an adult, and he definitely has some mental issues.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2008, 08:37 AM   #2
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Funny when they say video games are bad for children, as they seem to persuade kids to think certain things are ok. (similar to the whole GTA B.S.)

And it seems weird to me that i came out ok? I mean damn, ive been an avid gamer since regular nintendo and Amega's.....

....I think people should teach there kids better of whats right, wrong, real and not. Seems to be a big issue now adays with the younger generation. Or maybe its just me thinking that.
driftking777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 08:38 AM   #3
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Killed his mom and almost killed his dad over a stupid game.

He SHOULD be tried as an adult.

He knew exactly what he was doing.

Sorry doesn't cut it.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 08:47 AM   #4
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
I blame both the parents and kid. I think parents need to let their kids have fun why would u take the game away from him in the first place now he will want it even more now. Same goes for liquor i had friend whos parents never let her drink 1 drop of liquor and as soon as she went to college she began to drink everyday. That doesnt mean the kid should have shot his parents thats just retarted. To each their own
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 08:50 AM   #5
kaotic
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
kaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Killed his mom and almost killed his dad over a stupid game.

He SHOULD be tried as an adult.

He knew exactly what he was doing.

Sorry doesn't cut it.
100% agree.. The kid looks like a fucking douche bag.. He needs to have the book not just thrown at him, it needs to be shoved up his ass..
kaotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 09:00 AM   #6
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Quote:
About a month later, on Oct. 20, 2007, Daniel used his father's key to open the lockbox and remove the gun and the game. The boy shot his parents, killing his mother and gravely wounding his father. As his father lay wounded, Daniel tried to place the gun in his father's hand.
this fucker knew what he was doing i hope they give his ass life fuck that...

But the trail will be in his favor if he can prove that he was in that SB accident and it affected his spine and brain somehow...
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 09:06 AM   #7
water
Zilvia Junkie

water has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud of
Damn what a douche bag.
water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 09:18 AM   #8
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
wow.. what was he thinking. he knew exactly what he was doing.

I mean come on. "i have a surprise for you"... sounds like something a KILLER would say..

what a fucking moron.
Old 12-16-2008, 09:25 AM   #9
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

legacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enough
f-ing douche. I agree with Stiizy. He knows what exactly he was doing. He even tried to make it look like his father did it...

They should put him to jail for life. and while at it, they should shove the halo 3 and the xbox up his ass...

BUBBA is gona have a surprise for him too...
legacy927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 09:33 AM   #10
Dark_Undead

Dark_Undead is an unknown quantity at this point
What a retarded stupid boy!
Dark_Undead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 10:17 AM   #11
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Well time for the media to lash out at video games yet again. Jack thompson is goin to be all over this
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 10:19 AM   #12
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by future240 View Post
Well time for the media to lash out at video games yet again. Jack thompson is goin to be all over this
It's going to be 1995 all over again.

For those that remember the MK days.
Old 12-16-2008, 10:31 AM   #13
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
I blame both the parents and kid. I think parents need to let their kids have fun why would u take the game away from him in the first place now he will want it even more now. Same goes for liquor i had friend whos parents never let her drink 1 drop of liquor and as soon as she went to college she began to drink everyday. That doesnt mean the kid should have shot his parents thats just retarted. To each their own

Please don't be a parent
Old 12-16-2008, 10:31 AM   #14
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
i blame the parrents

im sure they are fucked up also and should not breed
dirtdiggler666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 10:34 AM   #15
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Sleepy240 is an unknown quantity at this point
He should definetly be tried as an adult without a doubt... its sad that this is what things come to nowadays. You can't even discipline a child anymore with shit like this going on. I would just get a smack upside the head or on the ass, nowadays thats abuse. Now you take their possessions and the child just lashes out, does stupid things (this is pretty extreme mind you) and thinks its ok. The problem isnt so much the kids, or the video games, or even the parents for that matter its society
Sleepy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 10:34 AM   #16
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
It's going to be 1995 all over again.

For those that remember the MK days.
Parents organizing mobs, and have a general fit over MK as if it was satan's gift to kids.

Too Violent for Kids? - TIME
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 10:46 AM   #17
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Yea that kid is fucked in the head. I can imagine his parents being very strict on the kid, his dad being a minister and all. Maybe thats what caused him to lose it.
Old 12-16-2008, 10:51 AM   #18
blueshark123
Post Whore!

blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvtisupra View Post
Please don't be a parent
Racist remark removed.
Old 12-16-2008, 11:04 AM   #19
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Racist remark removed
Ah excuse me but thats a pretty damn ignorant and racist statement. You seriously have some issues yourself and are not fit to be parent based on your statements above.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 11:07 AM   #20
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvtisupra View Post
Please don't be a parent
Quote:
Racist remark removed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Ah excuse me but thats a pretty damn ignorant and racist statement. You seriously have some issues yourself and are not fit to be parent based on your statements above.

It's okay guys relax......

Blue is a good guy just got angry it's cool...

Stay on topic....
Old 12-16-2008, 11:09 AM   #21
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
that's why i play call of duty instead
Old 12-16-2008, 11:12 AM   #22
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
I agree with DriftFreaq...that was pretty fucking ignorant BlueShark.

and as for the idiot in the new story, I cannot even begin to FATHOM what was going through his head when he did that. That shit is unforgivable.

Death Penalty. Nao.

Or better yet, send him away for life, and whoever makes him their bitch can call him PWNT.
Old 12-16-2008, 11:14 AM   #23
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Im sorry i had to apoligize for what i said im not in the best mood thanks for helpin out stiiz
Old 12-16-2008, 11:16 AM   #24
illxs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
illxs14 is making a name for him/her selfillxs14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to illxs14
^ yup! COD FTW!
Old 12-16-2008, 11:19 AM   #25
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Halo sucks. I blame Halo.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 11:19 AM   #26
stiizy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Im sorry i had to apoligize for what i said im not in the best mood thanks for helpin out stiiz
Everyone is entitled to a shitty day bro, jus keep cool man......

This kid should get some kind of severe punishment though...

life not the needle so he can live with his stupidness
Old 12-16-2008, 11:21 AM   #27
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
Blue is a good guy just got angry it's cool...
That's cool and all, but it doesn't give anybody the right to make ignorant and/or racist remarks.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 11:27 AM   #28
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
thats sad.. nothing wrong with video games.. its the dam video game media perspective that makes them soo "must have" and "cant live without" in this day and age.. I bet his peers where always talking about it "dude you gotta play it" etc..

Cant fully blame the parents imo, they took the game away from his bitchass. He was jus a bad seed. BUt they probably locked it up where they keep the gun.. kid was probably looking for the game, and found the gun with it and thought he would hold onto it incase they mess with him for having the game.

WHen i was a younger teen, i used to have my games taken away from me.. but by his age i was doing good that they never got taken from me, i jus didnt have money for buying my own games lol.
Old 12-16-2008, 11:32 AM   #29
2Slow40
Zilvia Junkie

2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute
Violent video games do not create violent/crazy people.
Violent/crazy people are attracted to violent video games.

You can't be surprised that all these violent people are interested in violent media. The movie or game isn't making them violent, they're already got some problems in their head to start with.

Anyways, this whole 'evil video games' thing will be over soon. As soon as the next generation who has grown up with video games full steps in, it'll be over. With video games being so mainstream now, you can tell the older generation is on their way out.

Look at comics. Comics used to be what video games are now. All the older people thought it was super evil and corrupting the youth. As soon as that youth became old enough to take the positions their parents once held, evil comic syndrome vanished.

Same thing with rock music and wrestling.

I wonder what the next evil will be?
2Slow40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 11:35 AM   #30
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Slow40 View Post
Violent video games do not create violent/crazy people.
Violent/crazy people are attracted to violent video games.

You can't be surprised that all these violent people are interested in violent media. The movie or game isn't making them violent, they're already got some problems in their head to start with.

Anyways, this whole 'evil video games' thing will be over soon. As soon as the next generation who has grown up with video games full steps in, it'll be over. With video games being so mainstream now, you can tell the older generation is on their way out.

Look at comics. Comics used to be what video games are now. All the older people thought it was super evil and corrupting the youth. As soon as that youth became old enough to take the positions their parents once held, evil comic syndrome vanished.

Same thing with rock music and wrestling.

I wonder what the next evil will be?
video games -> rock -> comics -> books -> dancing