Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 10-12-2011, 12:54 PM   #1
zjohnson1

Trader Rating: (0)
zjohnson1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Clean 1991 300zx 2+2 5spd

What is your FULL name? Zack Johnson
What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number (678)983-1840
What is your City? : Statesboro
What is your State? : Georgia
What is your Zipcode? : 30458

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

Up for sale is my pride and joy, my 1991 Nissan 300zx 2+2 N/A 5 speed. This one has 166,XXX miles on it and is White on Black cloth. The 300zx has been my dream car for the longest time and mine is a fine example of a clean Z. I bought the car about a year ago and have spent countless hours, blood, sweat, and tears getting her to where she is now and would like her to go to another enthusiast such as myself. Anybody who knows about the 300zx’s can see that I have done most all of the upgrades that anyone would want to do to a Z other than a Twin Turbo swap. She has been ‘modernized’ to be a great reliable daily driver and has all of the necessary components to last for many more miles to come. Runs as good or better now than as if it had just rolled off the production line.

Asking price: $8,000obo

It pains me to sell this car right now, but it is the responsible thing for me to do at this point in my life. I am a Georgia Tech student and will be transferring to the Atlanta campus soon and I can’t bear the idea of this car getting beat on in Downtown Atlanta. I baby it, never rag it (never even tracked, even though it is built perform on one), granny shift, routinely do preventive maintenance, etc . etc. I love this car and want it to be taken care of just as I have, so it’s time to let it go. I’m sure I’ll be back in another 300zx one day because this car has me hooked. Please no lowballers, tire kickers, or joyriders. This car is worth my asking price but feel free to throw me some offers. Someone is going to get a steal on a clean Z that is ready to roll. For any questions concerning the car please feel free to contact me (Zack) by call or text at (678)983-1840 or by email at (zachary.stephen.johnson@ gmail.com ).

Listed below is whats done to this car, still have many of the stock parts as well that will be included with the purchase. I’m sure I’ve left out a thing or two... I also have an extensive pile of receipts not only from myself, but the previous owners as well.

What all has been done?
• Z1 1 piece platinum Drive Shaft ($270)
• Z1 Pop Charger ($90)
• Ralco RZ Underdrive Pulleys with new Gates belts ($250)
• Exhaust, mufflers only ($100)
• 2 speed e fan setup, wired to come on automatically when engine hits certain temps ($175)
• 20% window tint all around ($160)
• Titanium gauge rings ($50)
• Custom “silvertwin” short throw shifter ($50)
• 350Z shift knob
• Upgraded sound system including: Kenwood double din DDX-6019 touch screen HU, Infinity Kappa 6.5” component speakers with built in tweeters, Rockford Fosgate P3 10” punch subwoofer, and an 800W SPL amp ($950)
• DDM Tuning HID’s, 6000k low beams and 3000k fogs. This makes the lows a very pure white with a hint of blue and the fogs a very bright deep yellow ($70)
• Refinished roof and cowl trim
• EGR, AIV, and Carbon canister deletes with water line bypass (this clears out some unnecessary clutter from the engine bay in addition to making it easier and quicker to remove the upper plenum)
• Fuel Hard line delete (gets rid of possible leak points and cleans up the bay)
• PCV Reroute (prevents oil blow by)
• Upgraded to “new style” injectors for reliability
• New Battery
• New Upgraded (Twin Turbo) alternator
• New Clutch Master Cylinder
• New Brake Master Cylinder
• New Water pump
• New thermostat
• New Waterline Bypass hoses
• Brake Upgrade which consists of: Stainless steel braided lines, Brake master cylinder brace, 08 350Z Calipers, centric slotted rotors, and posi quiet ceramic pads. This setup stops GREAT! ($2075)
• Megan Racing Track Coilovers, these are fully height and stiffness adjustable. Currently it is dropped a little over 3”, but it can be raised back up if desired ($1200)
• TopSpeed FUCA’s, RUCA’s, and Tension Rods. Necessary if the car is lowered, camber and toe correction. ($250)
• Hyperblack Rota P45R wheels in 18x9.5 +20 offset on all 4 corners with 245/40 Michelin tires ($2000)
• 1999 J-spec edition front bumper with required corner lights($450)
• 90-93 Flush mount Twin turbo Spoiler, fiberglass ($250)
• Fresh White paint. A little more pure than the stock super white, but the sills and everything still match
• Shaved Rock guards
• Custom smoked tail lights, blacked out foglight housings, side markers, and roof
• Redline gear oil in Transmission and Differential
• Amsoil 10k mile oil changed every 4k miles, most of which are from my 250 mile trip every few months from home to school
• R-134 AC Conversion
• Rare parts I have that usually get lost: original T top bags and straps, manual in the glove box, original window sticker, factory car bra, tonneau cover, and the TITANIUM KEY!

Parts total= $8,390
(This is the average price for each part with tax and install excluded. No maintenance items are included in this number)

Pics are small so please let me know if you'd like larger ones, but these will give an idea of how the car looks. Also, the radio surround has since been fiberglassed to fit better and the ac vents have been replaced.

zjohnson1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2011, 01:06 PM   #2
babyjesus
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
babyjesus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
holly molly that's a clean z!!! GLWS
Old 10-18-2011, 11:09 AM   #3
AmirM24
Leaky Injector

AmirM24 is an unknown quantity at this point
are those j-spec tails too?
Old 10-31-2011, 04:56 PM   #4
zjohnson1

zjohnson1 is an unknown quantity at this point
^Not Jspecs, modded originals. Disassembled and blacked out the amber and lightly smoked the reds. Looks fantastic.

Need this gone asap so I can get a new daily driver.

$6500 firm
zjohnson1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 11:53 PM   #5
Diggitydave

Trader Rating: (1)
Diggitydave is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Don't know if it's still going but would you be interested in a trade for a 1997 SC300 lowered with carbon fiber hood
Diggitydave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 01:28 AM   #6
Nemo
Leaky Injector

Nemo is an unknown quantity at this point
This still for sale?
Nemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:27 AM   #7
thedeadking
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (18)
thedeadking is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Already sold to someone on 300zxclub.com.
thedeadking is offline   Reply With Quote