Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 08-22-2010, 12:58 AM   #1
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Grip Event - Buttonwillow - September 25-26

Hosted by Speedventures, there will be a two day event on Sept. 25-26 for $170 each day (or $330 for both).

Direct link to information: Speed Ventures - Track Event Detailed Information

BBQ!!!

Grill - Me
Tables - Me and Jorge
Chairs - Me and Jorge
Tent - Me
Plates - Me
Utensils - Me
Napkins - Me
Cups - Me
Trash Bags - Me
Bowls - Me
Meat - Me <<<<<<< Carne Asada
Meat - Nathan <<<<<< Pollo Asada
Onions - Nate and Ken
Beans - Jose
Rice - Allan
Tortillas - Jorge
Chips - Nate and Ken
Salsa/Dip - Nate and Ken
Water - Vatche and his friends
Soda/Juice - Vatche and his friends

On the side/Back Up:
Salvadorian Chorizo - Edgar
Weenies and Buns - Craig (Vatche's Friend)
Ketchup/etc -Zojer

Generator - Big John

My YouTube Channel

Last edited by xpertsnowcarver; 09-21-2010 at 07:58 PM..
xpertsnowcarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2010, 12:54 PM   #2
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
edgar was telling me about this hmmmm

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 01:00 PM   #3
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I'd surely consider it, haven't been back to Button-willow for awhile.
A discount might be incentive enough to go.
What savings are we looking at?

Might steal my mom's civic hybrid for this event.
(threw in a full Si suspension & nicer tires, so it drives decent)
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 01:53 PM   #4
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
I may be interested. Car has stopped overheating.

Still need a helmet.
Old 08-22-2010, 02:45 PM   #5
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
yeah that day were headed out with a few people from irvine

so it will be an excellent day.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 06:15 PM   #6
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
oh cool, i may be interested.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:37 PM   #7
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
You know I'm down for this. Been wanting to do the whole track for a good while now

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 09:23 PM   #8
Vatche
Post Whore!

Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
i registered today as blue group.

been doing black and i feel comfortable there but i think im too slow. i would rather pass people to boost my ego
Old 08-22-2010, 09:40 PM   #9
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
edgar was telling me about this hmmmm
Yea, I had mentioned it on facebook, and he said you and a few others were already consider going. He knows I'm down, so I'd like for us to go as a group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
I'd surely consider it, haven't been back to Button-willow for awhile.
A discount might be incentive enough to go.
What savings are we looking at?

Might steal my mom's civic hybrid for this event.
(threw in a full Si suspension & nicer tires, so it drives decent)
I've been told that 5+ will get free timing (confirmed) or $20 off each person (not confirmed).

Not sure what 10+ will get us, but I'd really like to dedicate a session to ourselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
I may be interested. Car has stopped overheating.

Still need a helmet.
They say you should buy a helmet of equal value of your face.
Should be pretty cheap. JK!!! lol. Someone told me that at the track. Thought it was pretty funny. They were poking fun at my cheap ass open face helmet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman View Post
yeah that day were headed out with a few people from irvine

so it will be an excellent day.
Nice! Hope the weather doesn't take a shit on us like it has been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
You know I'm down for this. Been wanting to do the whole track for a good while now
You're not down!! Don't forget! I want a chase cam this time!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman View Post
i registered today as blue group.

been doing black and i feel comfortable there but i think im too slow. i would rather pass people to boost my ego
Wait! We all need to register at the same time! I need to let them know that I have a group and tell them our names.

My YouTube Channel
Old 08-22-2010, 11:28 PM   #10
Ron@ld

Trader Rating: (0)
Ron@ld is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Can't wait to be there
Ron@ld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:38 AM   #11
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Down for chase cam

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 08-23-2010, 12:53 AM   #12
Vatche
Post Whore!

joel, me and aoshi112 already registered. so your gonna have to tell them were part of your group and didnt know.

a few other people are gonna sign up too... like tacotacotaco, and a few of aoshi's friends. and one of my friends wants to go but his g37s with 40k miles on it spun a bearing... so he doesnt know if he will have his car back by then.

and edgar is in our group.

so yrah...talk to them. theyre pretty cool guys.
Old 08-23-2010, 02:09 PM   #13
Aoshi112
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Aoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aoshi112
Ok I registered, my friend with his ITR registered, and my friend with a s2k registered. They also have a few more friends that want to register too.

-Jason
Aoshi112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 06:44 PM   #14
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

I just emailed them. Waiting to hear what they say about 10+ people and the requirements to have our own session.

My YouTube Channel
Old 08-25-2010, 12:00 AM   #15
Yeap
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (18)
Yeap is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I want to go but I need a trailer.
Yeap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 02:23 AM   #16
articdragon192
Post Whore!

I posted on the Z32 forum. I got interest!

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 08-26-2010, 11:32 PM   #17
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

^^Awesome!

Just received an E-Mail from Dave.

Quote:
A run group can take 30 drivers so for Aaron to sell you one, the price is going to be in the neighborhood of what we would get selling that group to 30 drivers, even if you're only ten cars on track. If that's something you'd like to line up, I can have Aaron quote you a price for it.

Otherwise, we are glad to do a deal of $10 off for all of your drivers. That's what we usually offer instead of free timing so if one of your drivers DOES want the transponder, I can do that instead. If you reach 10 drivers registered by the deadline, we might be able to sweeten the deal. Here are some guidelines for the discount:

1. All drivers must enter "PM ME FOR PROMO CODE" in the comments field during registration.

2. If they indicate they want a transponder, they'll get it for free. If not, they'll get $10 off.

3. There must be a minimum of 5 sign-ups.

4. Registrations must be in no later than Friday, September 10.

5. Please don't advertise this deal beyond the Zilvia.net forums--no other message boards or open forums.

6. The discount is off the base price at the time of sign-up. I wouldn't expect the base price to go up before Sept. 10 but it can rise when all early sign-up spots sell out.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

My YouTube Channel
Old 08-27-2010, 02:02 AM   #18
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Dude, PM me the code

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:57 PM   #19
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

There you go sir.

My YouTube Channel
Old 08-27-2010, 07:09 PM   #20
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
hmm... hopefully i have enough cash.
Just put some new hankook rs3's too.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 04:12 PM   #21
Vatche
Post Whore!

this is gonna be epic. soooo many cool people going.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:04 PM   #22
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Alright, PMed some more people the discount code. I want to get at least 10 of us!

My YouTube Channel
Old 08-28-2010, 08:06 PM   #23
articdragon192
Post Whore!

How are we gonna be grouped in the same run group?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:13 PM   #24
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

^^Unless we get 30 people to race with us... that's not going to happen. Chances are, they're just going to have the Expert class, Advanced class, Intermediate, and another Intermediate. No beginner class; they'll just smash the two together.

I'm usually in the intermediate because of my low HP, but they'll let me in the advanced if I keep passing people. If the advanced group is too small, they'll put the faster intermediate drivers in that group as well.

My YouTube Channel
Old 08-28-2010, 08:20 PM   #25
articdragon192
Post Whore!

NO no, I know we aren;t getting our own run group, but is there a way we can all end up in the same group?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:30 PM   #26
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Oh yea. I'm sure that is no problem. They switch people around all the time.

Let's put a BBQ together. It's Debby's Bday that weekend too. If she goes, I'll bring a cake.

My YouTube Channel
Old 08-28-2010, 09:35 PM   #27
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Im convincing her to go since she wants to do road racing events haha

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:37 PM   #28
Silviaoneday
Zilvia Junkie

Silviaoneday is an unknown quantity at this point
Whos got some track wheels I can borrow? I wanna take my beast out there!
Silviaoneday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 10:53 PM   #29
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Im convincing her to go since she wants to do road racing events haha
+ Debby + Bday = BBQ Bday at the track.

She has to go now.

My YouTube Channel
Old 08-29-2010, 02:49 AM   #30
Vatche
Post Whore!

just sign up for blue intermediate.

speed ventures works with the drivers pretty well. they are very flexible