Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 12-03-2008, 12:26 AM   #1
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
JD/Feddy Clinic - Dec 20 Saturday

When: Dec 20 Saturday
What: JD/Federal drift clinic
Where: WSIR Balcony
Who: Beginners/Intermediate and a special tandem group

Limited to first 20 drivers to register online! Instructors on site to help everyone get better and be prepared for ASB summer of 2009!

charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2008, 08:51 AM   #2
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Cuanto cuesta?
Old 12-03-2008, 07:31 PM   #3
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Alright, I need to get a helmet- Can we pay up until the day of?
Old 12-03-2008, 08:15 PM   #4
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
No affiliation with just drift but i can answer these q's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemeGuero View Post
Cuanto cuesta?
$105/driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
Alright, I need to get a helmet- Can we pay up until the day of?
probably, unless registration is full before then.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:11 PM   #5
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I will get my cherry popped at this! it's perfect for my first time out. I will try to get money for this asap, and like mike(jimmy up) said...i need to get a helmet lol
Old 12-06-2008, 12:48 AM   #6
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
oh i might be able to make this evemt
balcony is fun
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 09:44 AM   #7
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
I am trying to register on your site and it says the page is down.

Everything else but registering works...
Old 12-06-2008, 02:29 PM   #8
Crono562
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Crono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Registration should be working, but if its still not for you then email [email protected] and he can help you out. See you out there!
Old 12-06-2008, 04:28 PM   #9
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
I'm in! Just talked to Jack about this last night. Should be paypalling registration and all that on Monday.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 07:30 PM   #10
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
I wanna talk to Jack too! I miss my lover.
Old 12-07-2008, 12:38 AM   #11
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

So I emailed and he responded to click on the flyer. Still gives a page not found screen...

I got a huge hard-on for this being my first event- now it's going away...i kid
Old 12-08-2008, 12:34 AM   #12
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
lol... sorry i dunno what happened to the registration page. but it's back up now. click on the flier. see you guys there!
Old 12-08-2008, 01:09 AM   #13
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
ahhh, this sounds interesting, i've never been to a JD event, looks like fun! hopefully i can come up with some money haha.
Old 12-08-2008, 01:37 AM   #14
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Looks like I'll be able to pony up for tires/event cost, but not that sweet power steering high pressure line I need.

I'll just go to the gym another couple days a week and work on those shoulders and forearms.

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 12-08-2008, 09:20 AM   #15
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Looks like I'll be able to pony up for tires/event cost, but not that sweet power steering high pressure line I need.

I'll just go to the gym another couple days a week and work on those shoulders and forearms.
hahah that's what 86 drivers are doing to get extra angle. lift extra weights! did you see ueo's tricep? lol...
Old 12-08-2008, 10:02 AM   #16
Jdotsturn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Jdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jdotsturn
I am going to try and make this, i havent drifted for like 3 months i neeeed thiss
Jdotsturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:34 AM   #17
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Ooooo I want to go.
Old 12-08-2008, 12:52 PM   #18
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I'm going.

Hopefully if everything works out.

Yeah....

Jeff and Nemo hit me up.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 12:57 PM   #19
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Maybe I'll hit you with my new car.
Old 12-08-2008, 02:38 PM   #20
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Maybe I'll hit you with my new car.
Lolz, the irony. But you have to paint it first.

Old 12-08-2008, 03:04 PM   #21
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Just paid, you guys down to help out this virgin drifter???
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

stoked
Old 12-08-2008, 03:26 PM   #22
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

I will be hitting up Jack. The Azn Doc.

In bed.

Last edited by NemeGuero; 12-11-2008 at 05:59 PM..
NemeGuero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:12 PM   #23
Brian
Post Whore!

bump bump

excite-car.

Let's GO
Old 12-10-2008, 02:15 PM   #24
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Just got my "affairs" in order today - power steering baller lines will be picked up from Baker tomorrow, tires and LSD oil picked up from Jack @ CityTire tomorrow, entry fee paid tomorrow, and wiring will hopefully be finished today.

[norcal] Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! [/norcal]

Old 12-10-2008, 02:33 PM   #25
Brian
Post Whore!

what about a JDM fan controller?
Old 12-10-2008, 03:23 PM   #26
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdotsturn View Post
I am going to try and make this, i havent drifted for like 3 months i neeeed thiss
we need jeremy in training for 2009 topdrift!! show up for the tandem group on saturday.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:33 PM   #27
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

oh one more thing.. if you want to donate for "CHiPs for toy drive" program for the California Highway Patrol. Please bring an unwrapped toy, and if JUSTDRIFT can collect a good amount of toys to be donated. I will personally deliver it with my S13.4 untrailered on the streets delivered to CHP De Soto Station in SF Valley. hahaha.. i'm so down for this!

Old 12-10-2008, 04:26 PM   #28
azndoc
Post Whore!

azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
You sure you want to do that Charlie?

I personally saw you lose your rear bumper just driving straight on the uphill at HTM.

lol
Old 12-10-2008, 05:48 PM   #29
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
what about a JDM fan controller?
Haha, not on my car! I run a switch, brah. When my water temp comes up to ~160*F, I flip it on. When I get out of the car, I flip it off. Trillaaaaaaaaah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
You sure you want to do that Charlie?

I personally saw you lose your rear bumper just driving straight on the uphill at HTM.

lol
Haha burn. Charlie, Jack says I can just pay him for this - I think he's going to pocket my $105 and pay you for my trackday "in trade"... what trade do you think he meant? Man-sex trade? Is that cool with you?

Old 12-10-2008, 06:22 PM   #30
azndoc
Post Whore!

So after like two years of haggling Jeff he's finally going to drive a "drift" event.

Now we'll see if all those street donuts with the gf taught you anything.

Or not........

Oh snap.