Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 01-10-2008, 12:30 PM   #1
njd07
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (14)
njd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via MSN to njd07
Bobafreak

Bought some godspeed sway bars from him...he went out of his way to make sure I got the best shipping price..also shipped out not even an hour after I sent the funds... Highly reccomend him!!! thanks again
njd07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2008, 01:24 PM   #2
lovely240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
lovely240 is just really nicelovely240 is just really nicelovely240 is just really nicelovely240 is just really nicelovely240 is just really nicelovely240 is just really nicelovely240 is just really nicelovely240 is just really nicelovely240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
nice guy!! i havent bought anything from him but awsome guy to be friednds with!
Old 01-11-2008, 07:25 AM   #3
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Please use the "private sellers" subsection for private sellers reviews

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 05:28 PM   #4
Automato
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Automato is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I also bought some sway bars from him. He went out of his way to make sure shipping and everything was done quickly. Also has good communication.
I'd definitely buy from him again.
Automato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 12:08 AM   #5
s14dude
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
s14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14dude
Also got a set from him

Great guy! Awesome price! Awesome product! Reccommended!! A++

Old 02-27-2008, 02:55 PM   #6
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Super seller! Even went out of his way to backtrack away from home after work to meet me up. Great Rucas.
Old 02-27-2008, 04:34 PM   #7
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Buy all my aero and got my exhaust from this fool.

Also he drops money on strippers like it's going out of style.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 07:55 PM   #8
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (50)
essforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
I boaught a s14 swaybar set from him too and he even came all the way to me thats just awsome any way he's a greeeeaaaaattt!! seller A+
essforteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 08:08 PM   #9
DarkPhoenix
Zilvia Member

DarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to DarkPhoenix Send a message via AIM to DarkPhoenix
Got my GS sways from Boba today, and I gotta say, sweet!!!

Great seller!!

Lotsa people with sandy holes on the interwebs!!

DarkPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 03:29 PM   #10
LocalStreetHero
Zilvia Member

LocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to LocalStreetHero
Ordered a GS FMIC thurs after noon, shipped out friday morning, got here Wed. Boba is dope, answered all questions i had. Ordering some sway bars from him now. thanx!!!
Old 03-31-2008, 09:45 PM   #11
LocalStreetHero
Zilvia Member

LocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to LocalStreetHero
once again, boba came thru in a quickness. ordered sway bars thurs. asked him to ship out friday and he did even tho he was in the process of moving stuff, received today monday. crazy turn around!. thanx!
Old 04-23-2008, 03:22 AM   #12
kousuke180sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
kousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
this guy was an excellent seller, he even threw in some free hoses for the koyo that i purchased from him. Thanks alot man.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:58 AM   #13
lyrical struggle
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
lyrical struggle is making a name for him/her selflyrical struggle is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
copped a nardi and hub off of boba. Good guy no complaints. Thanks for the hook up.
lyrical struggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 02:42 PM   #14
v's90piggy

Trader Rating: (4)
v's90piggy will become famous soon enoughv's90piggy will become famous soon enoughv's90piggy will become famous soon enoughv's90piggy will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to v's90piggy Send a message via Yahoo to v's90piggy
Bought a shift boot from him. He held it for me for a couple days.
Nice guy to do buisness, and honest.
Thanks
v's90piggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 10:21 PM   #15
ATLspeed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
ATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
bought my coilovers from this guy, sent them out the next day upon purchasing! cool guy!!

AAAAA++++++ (like ebay rating...but better lol)

BEFORE

AFTER

Last edited by ATLspeed; 05-26-2008 at 08:34 PM..
ATLspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 09:40 PM   #16
Ineedparts
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
Ineedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Top notch customer service right here. I was having issues with pay pal but he was very understanding and held a set of coilovers for me. Thanks again!!!!
Ineedparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 12:13 AM   #17
ZenkitonS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Never bought anything from him, but hes my homie haha

Buy stuff from him!!

Tel: 626-581-7200
Fax: 626-330-3155

275 S 3rd Ave. #2
La Puente, CA 91746

ZenkitonS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 09:56 AM   #18
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Bought an exhaust off of him. It was ridiculously well packed when it arrived, and he shipped super fast.

Bobafreak kicks ass

Alex
e1_griego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:03 PM   #19
g-via
Zilvia FREAK!

g-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of light
Bobafreak

Great seller, good communication. Gave me an estimated shipping cost prior to payment, and he ate the surplus w/o asking.

Cool guy, thanks for the wheels CG! Gonna rock them at local drift events
Old 11-22-2008, 12:19 PM   #20
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Bobafreak

Bought some brand new godspeed coilovers from him that the dampening controls broke like 2 months later. They were suppose to have a year warranty on them so I contact him to let him know what happened he said he would get back to me with the paper work for the warranty and never did. I kept pming him and he ignored me. Don't trust this guy.
Old 11-22-2008, 02:04 PM   #21
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobafreak View Post
Contacted this guy several times and gave him the company he needed to contact regarding the coilovers. I dont give out the warranty because im not the company. Then you tried to bash me by having your friends send me messages and comments. It took you 1-2 weeks to get replys back from you. Why is it you are the only one im having problems regarding to it? Pm me when you actually have time and AGAIN i will give you the comnpany number to talk to and get your problem resolved.
whatever dude thats b.s. why would I bash you if you did contact me with the info. You started but never finshed. I pmed you asking you for the paperwork and I have all the pms you sent and not one of them had any info to contact the company. You said that you would get the paperwork and email it to me. You asked me for my email address and I pmed it to you. Waited a while to hear from you to reply cause I thought you were really busy and thought you would send it to me via email and then pmed you about it again then you ignored me for more than 2weeks. Then I finally decided to neg rep you and then you reply?????? WTF is that..... If you really want you pm me the paperwork so I can get this handled. Oh and here is a copy of the emails you sent me.

Re: Godspeed Coilover problems
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobafreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark
Hey I am having problems with the dampening controls on the coilovers. They are not clicking and I can not adjust them. How can I get a new set or my money back. I need to be able to adjust them.

Chris

If anything i can go to their shop today and ask for the warranty paper of have them send it to you by email.

Hey man were you able to get that paperwork for me?

Re: Godspeed Coilover problems
Quote:
Yeah i have it but i need your email address and i can send it to you.

Its' [email protected]

Thanks.

After I sent you my email address I got no response and no email from you nothing until I neg repped you and still no warranty info.

Last edited by foreverdark; 11-22-2008 at 02:16 PM.. Reason: showing pms sent to Bobafreak
foreverdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 02:39 PM   #22
PF ALL DAY
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
PF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PF ALL DAY
Bobafreak is a homie and a legit seller.

Why didn't you ask for a number? People lose e-mail addresses all the time.
PF ALL DAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 03:13 PM   #23
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
you're lucky bobafreak went as far as he did to try to help you rectify the situation, he's not a business, if it were me, and the attitude you're giving off i woulda told you tough shit, all sales are final when you buy private party

if you had a problem with the time he took to respond, you should have taken it into your own hands to get it taken care of

look what i found after 1 min of searching

GodSpeed Project - Intercooler, Turbo Kits, Turbo Manifold, Body Kit

^contact them and get your coilovers taken care of....as far as im concerned, you bought something private seller, installed it, and broke it...from there on out, its on YOU

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 03:38 PM   #24
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
you're lucky bobafreak went as far as he did to try to help you rectify the situation, he's not a business, if it were me, and the attitude you're giving off i woulda told you tough shit, all sales are final when you buy private party

if you had a problem with the time he took to respond, you should have taken it into your own hands to get it taken care of

look what i found after 1 min of searching

GodSpeed Project - Intercooler, Turbo Kits, Turbo Manifold, Body Kit

^contact them and get your coilovers taken care of....as far as im concerned, you bought something private seller, installed it, and broke it...from there on out, its on YOU
DUFFMAN
#1 it had a 1 year warranty
#2 I had no attitude in the beginning until he started giving me the run around
#3 I already did contact them and Chung@ Godspeed told me Bobafreak was selling them under the table and he also told me he no longer works for them.

So don't tell me I didn't it take it into my own hands because I did. I am pissed that it never got resolved. Trust me if you were in my situation you would not be saying that.