Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 02-08-2008, 11:28 AM   #1
elixirvtec
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
elixirvtec will become famous soon enoughelixirvtec will become famous soon enoughelixirvtec will become famous soon enoughelixirvtec will become famous soon enoughelixirvtec will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to elixirvtec
very clean s14 with reliable 321whp

1997 s14 for sale

Serious buyers ONLY!! i can't stress this enough. Im in no rush to sell.

Trades are welcome but it has to be 4 door and manual, Ideal trade will be g35 sedan 6speed or 6 speed maxima

Contact me through email [email protected] or AIM elixirvtec or just PM me

You will NOT find another s14 setup like this one.

Price: $18,000 or $17,000 without the nismo wheels

Engine : 1996 S14 SR20DET w/vtc ( bought from Jeff at Heavy Throttle )

125k miles on body and 30k on engine

Professional re-wiring from Yuri at Wiring Specialties

HKS 256/264 cams

Greddy intake

GT2871R .86 turbo

Nismo 555cc injectors (actually flow at 615cc)

N65 mafs

vlsd out of a 56k miles J30

Nissan Z32 aluminum calipers up front with heavy throttle brake kit

Tein Flex Coilover supsension with edfc

Beautiful/perfect Full leather seats and door panels have leather inserts

Leather shift knob (new)

Leather shift boot, ebrake partial leather, console covered in leather

Nismo Power Brace

Nismo front and rear strut bars

Nismo Oil temp, Nismo water temp, and Nismo boost gauge

Greddy oil pressure and Greddy Fuel pressure Gauge

AEM uego A/F gauge installed correctly

Greddy E01 Boost controller

Apexi turbo timer

Tein EDFC

Blitz Power Meter ID (hooked up but not programed)

Yashio Factory Intercooler Sprayer in center console

S15 Perfect steering wheel

B&M short shifter

Z32 fuel filter

Blitz intercooler

greddy rs bov

Jim Wolf tuned ECU

HKS filter

BRM exhaust bought from NICO. best sounding exhaust for the s14

Blitz downpipe

Greddy Oil pan

fidanza flywheel

spec stage 2 clutch full disc kit

As you can see this car has a lot of time and money invested into it. There is a lot of high dollar parts on this car. And best of all its reilable. It has Beautiful/perfect Full leather seats and door panels have leather inserts. AC works perfectly. I drove this car to TN which is 22 hours road trip there and back. Went to DC a few times. 9 hours trip. Car pulls HARD!!! This car is a daily DRIVER!!

If bought without the nismo wheels then It will come with stock se wheels with 50% thread left

On with the pictures

Last edited by elixirvtec; 02-08-2008 at 04:33 PM..
elixirvtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2008, 11:36 AM   #2
mayco_86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
mayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Damn thing looks cool. That must had taken some time to route all the wiring for the AC unit.
mayco_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 11:40 AM   #3
Jmedrano411

Jmedrano411 has made poor choicesJmedrano411 has made poor choicesJmedrano411 has made poor choicesJmedrano411 has made poor choicesJmedrano411 has made poor choicesJmedrano411 has made poor choicesJmedrano411 has made poor choices
damnnnnnnnn that car is SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jmedrano411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 11:50 AM   #4
elixirvtec
Zilvia Member

elixirvtec will become famous soon enoughelixirvtec will become famous soon enoughelixirvtec will become famous soon enoughelixirvtec will become famous soon enoughelixirvtec will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmedrano411 View Post
damnnnnnnnn that car is SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you. Come buy it
Old 02-08-2008, 02:35 PM   #5
wafflez66
240 Dismantler

Trader Rating: (7)
wafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
what year? clean title? milage on engine and chassis? self install all parts? is it tuned? if so who did it? do you have a dyno sheet? This car is GORGEOUS!!!
wafflez66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 02:47 PM   #6
Nismo ZJ

Nismo ZJ is making a name for him/her selfNismo ZJ is making a name for him/her self
That thing is sweeeeeet. If you were to decide to drop the price by about $10k lemme know. Haha, but glws.
Nismo ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 02:51 PM   #7
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
super clean!!
i love what you did with the center counsol and the blitz controller behind the shifter..wow that is sick

glws
Old 02-08-2008, 02:54 PM   #8
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
sorry to thread jack or whatever ..
but wtf ! ! ! everyone with a clean kouki or zenkie converted into a kouki wants to sale there shit !!!!!!!!!! haha what's going on ????
Hooorahh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 03:00 PM   #9
Viet-Tam
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Viet-Tam is making his/her stupidity well-knownViet-Tam is making his/her stupidity well-knownViet-Tam is making his/her stupidity well-knownViet-Tam is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Beautiful car! I need to tell my brother to trade his car in for this. He has a Black 6 speed 2001 Maxima Anniversary Edition.
Viet-Tam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 03:12 PM   #10
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
f*cken good stuff, AC control in the side compartment, clean inside and out.. nice lookin' daily. GLWS
all show no go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 03:55 PM   #11
SilviaBricks
Leaky Injector

SilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of light
Damn this car is sick, this is the perfect s14 dd. glws!
SilviaBricks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 04:32 PM   #12
elixirvtec
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wafflez66 View Post
what year? clean title? milage on engine and chassis? self install all parts? is it tuned? if so who did it? do you have a dyno sheet? This car is GORGEOUS!!!

ITs a 1997. I got a clean NC title. 125,000 on the chassis and about 55k on the engine. some parts are self installed while others are professinally done. Yes I have a dyno sheet. PM me your email address and I'll send it to you

Last edited by elixirvtec; 02-08-2008 at 06:37 PM..
Old 02-08-2008, 07:12 PM   #13
Kenji001
Zilvia Junkie

Kenji001 is making a name for him/her selfKenji001 is making a name for him/her selfKenji001 is making a name for him/her self
Very clean S14.....good luck!
Kenji001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 07:55 PM   #14
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Nice car, I saw this for sale not too long ago on nico with advans I think. Why are you getting rid of it so soon? GLWS! Super clean.
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 08:10 PM   #15
240sx07
Leaky Injector

240sx07 has made poor choices240sx07 has made poor choices240sx07 has made poor choices240sx07 has made poor choices240sx07 has made poor choices240sx07 has made poor choices240sx07 has made poor choices240sx07 has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to 240sx07
damn!!...you have my dream car...if only i had the money........................glws
240sx07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 10:50 PM   #16
Z32_TT

Z32_TT is an unknown quantity at this point
trade??? www.myspace.com/nissan_z32_tt Has lots of MODS... ~500+RWHP on Pump
Z32_TT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 02:39 AM   #17
elixirvtec
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z32_TT View Post
trade??? www.myspace.com/nissan_z32_tt Has lots of MODS... ~500+RWHP on Pump
Sorry getting out the import scene. About to start a family. Gonna need a 4 door.
Old 02-09-2008, 02:54 AM   #18
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Goregous car, i love how you made this car possible to be daily driven. This car is why i love 240s
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 11:07 AM   #19
Dominic Axelson
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Dominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dominic Axelson
wow dude why would you ever sell this?? what other car would be better for the price? GLWS
Dominic Axelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 04:21 PM   #20
jdmlver

jdmlver is on a distinguished road
I Have A 4 Door Audi Awd Turbo..5 Speed Manual...located In Cali
jdmlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 08:58 PM   #21
nismo skyline
Zilvia Addict

nismo skyline is a well-known jackass
beautiful car, love the attention to detail
nismo skyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 09:22 PM   #22
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
this car is super clean and super cool

wow
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 10:01 PM   #23
[w]hite[r]abbit[x]
Zilvia Junkie

[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough
wow that is mint! good luck with the sale!
[w]hite[r]abbit[x] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:21 AM   #24
elixirvtec
Zilvia Member

Thanks all, I am willing to work something out with a serious buyer. Trades are welcome but needs to be 4 door
Old 02-10-2008, 12:12 PM   #25
my9thtry

my9thtry is an unknown quantity at this point
Are you in the market for a 2000 Audi S4, 2.7tt, tip trans, bose stereo, 100k, 6 disc every option but nav(which is ugly on these models) bone stock just did ultimate timing belt service, belt, tensioner, tensioner roller, idler roller , water pump, Ngk plugs, CV boots and new brakes?
my9thtry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 01:21 PM   #26
elixirvtec
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by my9thtry View Post
Are you in the market for a 2000 Audi S4, 2.7tt, tip trans, bose stereo, 100k, 6 disc every option but nav(which is ugly on these models) bone stock just did ultimate timing belt service, belt, tensioner, tensioner roller, idler roller , water pump, Ngk plugs, CV boots and new brakes?
If it were manual I'd be definitely interested.
Old 02-10-2008, 04:49 PM   #27
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

topsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the rough
super clean car
topsecretgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 12:48 AM   #28
NiSmOKnIghTsRBS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
NiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NiSmOKnIghTsRBS14
Love IT love IT LOVE IT

NICE CAR BRO
Old 02-12-2008, 12:55 AM   #29
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
car looks like brand new on the outside. plus i loooove this:

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 10:15 PM   #30
marshallc
Leaky Injector

marshallc is an unknown quantity at this point
trade for a 2004 maxima se silver/black 6 speed, leather, dpp, sunroof, navi, elite package, eclipse headunit, eclipse 4 channel, top of the line mb quart speakers, dynamatted, has aftermarket headers, clutch with 250 miles on it, ss clutch line, and motormount inserts

let me know
marshallc is offline   Reply With Quote