Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Old 10-31-2008, 04:30 PM   #1
ZilviaBot
Zilvia.net Bot

Trader Rating: (0)
ZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Post First look at new NISMO 370Z?

10-31-2008 09:01 AM

Filed under: , , , , ,

Click above for slightly larger version

It appears that the current NISMO Fairlady Z S-Tune GT might have a replacement waiting in the wings when the new Z car (370Z here in North America) arrives on scene. The photo above is now making the rounds on the web, and at the very least, it indicates that NISMO will probably have accessories (like the body kit shown) ready to go for the Fairlady Z's JDM launch.

The current Fairlady Z S-Tune complete car is equipped with all manner of NISMO goodies (underhood, suspension, brakes, interior, exterior -- the works), and you can pretty much write it down that they'll do something similar with the new ride as well. It's more a matter of when than if. Anyway, we expect to hear much more in the days to come, since the 370Z's official unveiling in L.A. is just around the corner. Thanks to Chuck for the tip!

[Source: 370Z Tech]

First look at new NISMO 370Z? originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 31 Oct 2008 10:01:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

ReadÂ*|Â*PermalinkÂ*|Â*Email thisÂ*|Â*Comments

More...
ZilviaBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2008, 03:03 PM   #2
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
ooh my..................

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 03:12 PM   #3
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Repost. i posted this last week in the 370z thread.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:21 PM   #4
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
WOW, VERY nice.
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 03:25 PM   #5
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
i like the current s-tune more.. : )
Old 11-03-2008, 07:01 PM   #6
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
hmmm... interrrrressssting... I think I'd have to see it in real life before I could really make a judgement.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 11:53 AM   #7
Slide_ways14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Slide_ways14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Slide_ways14 Send a message via MSN to Slide_ways14 Send a message via Yahoo to Slide_ways14

Slide_ways14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:15 PM   #8
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
slide_wayss14 you really should check out the 370Z thread I have already posted there with a link to my blog with a lot more pics of the 370Z from a private showing as well as the LA Auto show. Check it out man.

autoilluminati

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:35 PM   #9
MaD1337M3DRiV3r
Zilvia Junkie

MaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond repute
looks like a clown car... i would drive it
MaD1337M3DRiV3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 01:31 PM   #10
Slide_ways14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Slide_ways14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Slide_ways14 Send a message via MSN to Slide_ways14 Send a message via Yahoo to Slide_ways14
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
slide_wayss14 you really should check out the 370Z thread I have already posted there with a link to my blog with a lot more pics of the 370Z from a private showing as well as the LA Auto show. Check it out man.

autoilluminati

sorrrrrrrrrrrry i didn't see it.
Slide_ways14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 08:11 PM   #11
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
350s were better looking better yet 300zxz were way better =) 370s is not with it tho
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 02:12 AM   #12
Jordan-S13-Silvia
Zilvia Member

Jordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the rough
lol the s-tune stands for slightly tuned with dress up. mehh what are they thinking.