Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 01-05-2014, 11:08 PM   #1
Beatupsx

Trader Rating: (0)
Beatupsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
fs/ft 2005 ls2 gto with cam etc...

*******Updated 2/13/14*******

Located in Anderson, sc
Call or text 864-933-83three three

I have for sale my 05 gto, car is a 6 speed and in very good condition with only the normal wear for a 8-9 year old car with 121,xxx miles on it, just some minor blemish and rock chips in the paint, and the interior is in exellent shape other than the usual bubbling on the steering wheel spokes. The front tires are brand new (as in easily less than 1000 miles new) the rear tires on the other hand will need to be replaced fairly soon as I haven't been that friendly to them.

I have only had the car since june and when I bought it it already had stainless works 1 3/4 headers, a volant cold air intake, and a crap muffler shop special cherry bomb exhaust. I have since added a magnaflow competition exhaust, texas speed ms3 cam(not a small cam), rollmaster single roller timing chain, melling high pressure oil pump(p/n 10295), new set of ls7 lifters, chromoly push rods (stock 7.4 length), che upgraded rockers, prc .650 springs/spring seats with titanium retainers, and some ls9 head gaskets with arp studs.

The car is currently running on a texas speed mail order tune so it does run a little rich under wot and it is a little slow to start when warm. I just finished installing an oem ls7 clutch (2/11/14) and only have 49x miles to go before I have it strapped to a dyno and have the tune finalized and see how much power it puts out. This is a 400+ whp car with a good tune and has already managed to put out 391/346 to the wheels through the stock worn out clutch that was slipping on the dyno.

This car was put together to be a rock solid reliable fun daily that sounds good and will turn the tires to smoke at will. I don't want to or even have to sell this car, selling it will just allow me to replace/fix/further upgrade my main go to fun car at a faster pace. With that said I am asking $16000 for the car and I am open to reasonable offers and trades for a clean 97-98 swapped 240(Sr or ls is prefered) plus no less than $3500 cash as that is what I still owe in the car.

Last edited by Beatupsx; 02-13-2014 at 02:00 AM.. Reason: Updated status of the car
Beatupsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2014, 03:12 AM   #2
Beatupsx

Bump, clutch will be replaced soon as I have the replacement in my possession, just have to wait for some room to clear up in my work shop then it is time to ride some jack stands.
Old 01-16-2014, 07:47 AM   #3
-SpOoLiN-
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
-SpOoLiN- is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
If that much cash wasnt needed on top. Id be down
-SpOoLiN- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 09:44 PM   #4
Beatupsx

Well, I don't expect the car to go that quick so start to whore yourself out to some fat chicks, you should be able to get $3500 together in about 2-3 months if you are good.

.......and bump
Old 02-10-2014, 01:35 AM   #5
Beatupsx

Car is currently riding the Jack stands with the tranny on the floor behind it, picking up a rear main tomorrow, putting on the new oem ls7 flywheel/clutch setup on, then tranny goes back in with a new slave cylinder.
Old 02-11-2014, 02:24 AM   #6
Beatupsx

Car is back on its wheels, just 49x miles to go and it is getting strapped to a dyno to finalize the tune and see what it puts out.
Old 03-03-2014, 02:35 PM   #7
Beatupsx

Clutch is fully broken in and and ready to go, now just have to figure out when the tuner and my schedule match up so I can get it strapped down and finalize the tune and see what it puts down.