Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: WHICH SHIRTS SHOULD WE BRING OUT NEXT???
R32 SKYLINE SHIRT 6 3.39%
180SX SHIRT 02 92 51.98%
COILOVER SHIRT 44 24.86%
DORKIDORI ONEVIA SHIRT 15 8.47%
KNOW YOUR ROOTS 240Z 19 10.73%
CATBACK SHIRT 0 0%
AE86 COROLLA SHIRT 1 0.56%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 03:12 PM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
DorkiDori Shirt Release Voting Time...

ALL VOTES HAVE BEEN TALLIED AND THE GROUP BUY IS NOW ON!!!

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=183442

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2008, 03:29 PM   #2
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
180sx shirt ftw saw your myspace didnt have money for last group buy but im ready to go for next one!!!
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
Old 03-18-2008, 03:33 PM   #3
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Coilover shirt is the real deal holy field.
Old 03-18-2008, 03:53 PM   #4
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I really like the 180sx shirt, but I'd prefer it inverted. Black shirt, white design. Quick MS Paint invert colors, obviously would need a little work, but not much.

Because of the color, I voted for the coilover shirt. Those are my two favs!

Old 03-18-2008, 04:02 PM   #5
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
well...only reason im offering white shirts is because of summer...ive had quite a few people ask me whe nim gonna start doin white shirts...so yah...i might offer black AND white shirts

Old 03-18-2008, 04:05 PM   #6
flclsteve
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
flclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
180sx in gold would be sex

Old 03-18-2008, 04:29 PM   #7
txrxs
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
txrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Thank you for murdering Jimmy UP.
Old 03-18-2008, 04:30 PM   #8
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by txrxs View Post
Thank you for murdering Jimmy UP.
im staying far away from saying ne thing about ANY of my competition as i like the rep ive built with everyone on here

i wish him nothing but the best of luck with his shirts

Old 03-18-2008, 05:00 PM   #9
Syncmaster
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Syncmaster is making a name for him/her selfSyncmaster is making a name for him/her selfSyncmaster is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
WoW! nice

I want:

White/pink 180SX SHIRT 02
Black/white COILOVER SHIRT:
Old 03-18-2008, 05:38 PM   #10
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Coilover shirt for sure. everything else is too flashy for me
Old 03-18-2008, 05:49 PM   #11
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncmaster View Post
WoW! nice

I want:

White/pink 180SX SHIRT 02
Black/white COILOVER SHIRT:
well with the way the votes are going...youll prolly wind up getting em

Old 03-18-2008, 05:50 PM   #12
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
180sx shirt.

always the same colors though, you should switch it up a bit. black and white like you mentioned might be pretty tight
Old 03-18-2008, 05:53 PM   #13
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataXUnknown View Post
180sx shirt.

always the same colors though, you should switch it up a bit. black and white like you mentioned might be pretty tight
colors arent definite yet...just getting a feel for what everyone is diggin as far as the designs go

Old 03-18-2008, 05:59 PM   #14
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
I like that 180sx one a lot. Is it possible to make a design on the back? Possibly do the 180sx kouki front end on the front of the shirt and the back of the shirt has that rear end (maybe even with some tire marks to show a drifting motion?)

It'd be cool if you could do a white shirt as well as a black shirt, and get the orange part of the kouki tail light integrated in there.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 03-18-2008, 05:59 PM   #15
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
i would want the onvia shirt but i voted for the type x as i think it would sell better for you.

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 03-18-2008, 06:00 PM   #16
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
I like that 180sx one a lot. Is it possible to make a design on the back? Possibly do the 180sx kouki front end on the front of the shirt and the back of the shirt has that rear end (maybe even with some tire marks to show a drifting motion?)

when i get the point where im making a few hundred of each design at a time thru a wholesale company in asia...or when i have my own equipment ill start getting into stuff like that...right now its a bit expensive to do things that in depth

Old 03-18-2008, 06:01 PM   #17
kouki_silvia
Zilvia Member

kouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura about
white 180sx ftw!! anything planned in the future for a kouki s14?
Old 03-18-2008, 06:04 PM   #18
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
i would want the onvia shirt but i voted for the type x as i think it would sell better for you.

i wanna make a onevia shirt so bad...but no one outside of you and i would wear em

S13 onevia > s13 silvia

Old 03-18-2008, 07:17 PM   #19
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
i swear to god, if that 240Z shirt doesnt win, im gonna hurt somebody.

KNOW YOUR ROOTS MOTHERFUCKERS!
Old 03-18-2008, 07:36 PM   #20
CA18_S13
Zilvia Member

CA18_S13 is a well-known jackass
Onevia Shirt for the win.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:26 PM   #21
psychoblue23
Zilvia Junkie

psychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
i swear to god, if that 240Z shirt doesnt win, im gonna hurt somebody.

KNOW YOUR ROOTS MOTHERFUCKERS!
x10000 I vote know your roots, i hella want one
Old 03-18-2008, 09:11 PM   #22
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
All dope, would buy the 180 and R32 shirts.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:24 PM   #23
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
im staying far away from saying ne thing about ANY of my competition as i like the rep ive built with everyone on here

i wish him nothing but the best of luck with his shirts

Much appreciated, I vote 180sx 02- I love it.

And I also wish you the best of luck, you have some sick designs right here.

-Mike Mancuso
Old 03-18-2008, 10:53 PM   #24
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
I would of voted for the s13 shirt but...... i voted for the 240z shirt. That's an awesome design. Good luck.
Old 03-18-2008, 11:03 PM   #25
satty07
Leaky Injector

satty07 is making a name for him/her selfsatty07 is making a name for him/her self
180sx ftw, i would buy one

so would my friend
Old 03-18-2008, 11:05 PM   #26
LongGrain
Post Whore!

LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by satty07 View Post
180sx ftw, i would buy one

so would my friend
werd, +1

msglngth
Old 03-18-2008, 11:54 PM   #27
driftage240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftage240
if u make the 180sx shirt i want 1 shirt white tee and 1 black tee..

Misty blu is coming 4 you!
Old 03-19-2008, 12:21 AM   #28
180sx_Drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i like the 180sx shirt and would buy it definately and maybe the coilover one as well.

Old 03-19-2008, 01:05 AM   #29
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
that gold coilover shirt is pretty badass. which coilover did u model it from?
Old 03-19-2008, 02:35 AM   #30
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
heiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
180sx!!! Would buy all variants x2! lol it's all I would wear in the summer. Gotta rep my car while I'm not in it hahaha.