Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Eastern States

South Eastern States Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Old 03-09-2008, 10:03 PM   #1
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
savannah anyone?

Im in Savannah for the week, just wondering what there is to do around here and what if anything i should check out?? someone lmk
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2008, 10:06 PM   #2
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiCam
Ride around, head to st simons island, check out jekyl island. all fun stuff to do. On your way home ride up to augusta and stop by Jhot.
ZenkiCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 10:08 PM   #3
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
head down to the river where it goes through town on the strip where the cobblestone streets are. the boats that come through there are huge...
Old 03-09-2008, 10:30 PM   #4
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
yeah it sucks cause i dont have a car...so im kinda stuck doin shit on foot i believe im close to the downtown area tho so i might take a walk down there
Old 03-09-2008, 10:37 PM   #5
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

yea, theres a lot of good store fronts, and little street shows that go on down there, plus theres hella girls...
Old 03-09-2008, 10:47 PM   #6
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

seems kinda sketch around here tho lol...its a little more hood than i was expecting, is it straight to walk around by myself and shit?
Old 03-09-2008, 11:37 PM   #7
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

Ah, my familys friends was down there one time in the alleys and got jumped, so i guess, just stay outta dark alleys. LOL
Old 03-10-2008, 09:35 AM   #8
emersonLP
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
emersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to emersonLP
You stayin there for St. Pattys? Supposed to be a great place for St. Patty's parties. I keep meaning to go, but I always end up with other plans.... Maybe next year.

Me- "what the f*ck did we do to my boost controller" Brandon-"I dunno?"
emersonLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:57 PM   #9
wantboost@ga

Trader Rating: (0)
wantboost@ga is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
its not that sketchy lol
wantboost@ga is offline   Reply With Quote