Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 11-10-2015, 11:47 AM   #1
OND

Trader Rating: (0)
OND is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1996 240SX Zenki - $4500

I just bought this last year and put in quite a bit of work into it to make it into a really fun and reliable weekend ride. Here are the details:

Mileage: 230k on the chassis, 140k on the stock ka24de engine. Engine replacement was performed by previous owner and he gave me the details that stated ~180 psi compression in all cylinders, which I also verified after the purchase.

Condition: Everything is in good structural condition, but paint is faded on the roof, hood and trunk. Dash has a couple cracks. Hood has some small hail damaged spots. Clean title, verified with Carfax when I bought it a year ago. Interior has rattles as expected from a 20 yr old car with coilovers. The previous owner also wired the AC up to a separate switch, but it works fine and it blows cold. I removed the aftermarket headunit and its wiring, but can include it with purchase. Synchros show their age when cold, but shifts really nice once warmed up.

Mod List:

From previous owner:
- Fortune Auto 500 series coilovers: these work really nice and quite comfy for a low car when damping is dialed back. These dont have needle bearings on the front coils, which makes turning the wheel at slow speeds a little harder (man up)
- Ebay cat-back: i dont buy ebay stuff, but it has no leaks and sounds kinda decent, so I left it there
- Z32 Front brakes: awesome upgrade for any s14 and work really well
- New starter, water pump and thermostat

Engine (all bought brand new and installed within the last year):
- AEM short ram air intake
- Deatschwerks 270cc injectors
- NGK Iridium spark plugs
- Removed upper chain guide which causes rattling noise, didn't touch the lower chain guide since that is only noisy during start up (common issue in all ka engines). Replaced the valve cover gasket and valve cover bolt while doing this
- Denso O2 sensor
- Duralast Gold battery

Chassis (all except reman. stuff bought brand new and installed within the last year):
- Reman. power steering pump
- Reman. steering rack
- Chase Bays power steering kit (this makes the ps system a little noisy under load, but really cleans up the engine bay and replaces all leaky rubber hoses with AN hoses)
- Energy suspension steering rack bushings
- Tein tie rod ends
- Battle Version V.3 front tension rods
- Parts Shop Max 2015 rear upper control arms
- Battle Version rear toe rods
- 4 wheel alignment performed at SoulSpeed Performance: -2.5deg front camber, 7deg front caster, 0 deg front toe, -1deg rear camber, stock rear caster, -0.1deg rear toe
- I also have a rebuilt and welded diff (whole pumpkin), which I was unsure about installing, so I can include that with the purchase.

Wheels:
- Nismo LM GT4 staggered wheels, 17x7.5 front, 17x8.5 rear with fresh tires
- H&R 15 mm hubcentric spacers front and rear
- Ichiba 50mm extended studs front and rear
- Muteki Lugnuts

Interior (all parts bought brand new and installed within last year):
- Sparco Street Strada 350mm steering wheel
- Works Bell hub with SRS delete
- Tomei shift knob and OEM shift boot and bezel

I can provide the detailed reports from when I bought the car and receipts for all the items purchased brand new. I am asking for $4500 and not in a big rush to sell, so please no lowballing.

PM or text please. 512-994-8043

OND is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2015, 08:06 AM   #2
OND

Trader Rating: (0)
OND is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sorry forgot to update this thread. The car is sold. Thanks
OND is offline   Reply With Quote