Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-03-2007, 10:25 PM   #1
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Place for rare kicks/shoes??

Anyone know any sites/retailers that sell some rare or hard to find shoes? For me, more specifically, I'm tryin to get my hands on a pair of these:

I tried that site that was inked on the pic, but can't seem to find 'em anywhere. Can anyone help? Unless any of you guys have a pair in size 8.5 or 9, then that'd be fine too haha
Old 04-03-2007, 10:32 PM   #2
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
I highly doubt you will find that around nowadays.

Try www.vintagekicks.com
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:42 PM   #3
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
wow...that's rare?
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:49 PM   #4
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
My garage maaaaaaaan.
Old 04-03-2007, 10:57 PM   #5
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Egay? maybe. Sporte LA or some shit like that on Melrose across the street from Fairfax high school sells hard to find shoes but I dont know if that have those ones right there.
Old 04-03-2007, 10:59 PM   #6
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
I searched Ebay, couldn't find anything close to that.
Old 04-03-2007, 11:31 PM   #7
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
ebay.

msg length.

edit: oops. thought id be the first one, but i jumped to repost before i got to the end of the thread. yap yap

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:37 PM   #8
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
damn those are old school...i doubt you'd find those.
s13gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 12:31 AM   #9
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
I had those in like... 1st grade. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 12:50 AM   #10
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
You wont find LA Gears anywhere except Ebay

No sneaker boutique would have them

No appeal

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 01:06 AM   #11
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
i use to have those when i was a kid and it was hte black ones.

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 01:11 AM   #12
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
I never had those cause I was too damn fly for those things.

A lot of girls wore those tho.

On a side note, I'm mad cause Nike just rereleased the Agassis but failed them by changing a bunch of stuff and not doing the og neon color.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 01:23 AM   #13
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Yeah tried vintagekicks.com

I just want a pair in black haha! It'd be pretty awesome rocking a pair again like I was in like 2nd grade.
Old 04-04-2007, 01:25 AM   #14
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Damn I use to rock a set of LA Gears with the lights,

fuck they were fresh.

I was a baller Age: 11
Old 04-04-2007, 01:32 AM   #15
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Do they even make LA Gear anymore?
Old 04-04-2007, 01:38 AM   #16
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Yes, they do. They're BUTT UGLY though. Hahahahaha

The LA Gear Transits

The LA Gear Bravo

Old 04-04-2007, 01:51 AM   #17
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Oh god, I'd rather wear the dope lightup ones.
Old 04-04-2007, 01:54 AM   #18
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Even if you were to find those light up ones, expect to pay a premium for them.
Old 04-04-2007, 08:19 AM   #19
LookOut Nick
Zilvia Addict

LookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond repute
La Lights were tight back in the day... but i could never afford them, i remeber a lot of kids had the light-up strap on sandals.
Old 04-04-2007, 09:01 AM   #20
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
they have them in japan that light up and squeak at the same time

so fucking annoying
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 10:48 AM   #21
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
okay, i've been looking for this pair of shoes for years now. i remember them sitting on the shelf at Foot Locker, but i never bought them... they were these Reeboks, all white, and the best way i could describe them would be calling them the shoes Stormtroopers would wear. the sides were plastic, and were just covered with a raised grid of squares. they were FUCKING AWESOME. does anybody know what i'm talking about?

p.s.

http://cgi.ebay.com/L-A-GEAR-LIGHT-G...QQcmdZViewItem

^
there's the closest you'll probably find
BustedS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:04 AM   #22
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Damn. I remember those shoes, back in like 94`.

But my hustle was too hard to wear, "commoner" shoes.

For a while my local toy store sold those when they were hot.

Kids wore those who couldn't get the pumps.
Old 04-04-2007, 12:03 PM   #23
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Damn who had the blue/white Penny Hardaways back in like '95???? THOSE WERE SIIIIICK
Old 04-04-2007, 01:25 PM   #24
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I rocked those when I was in elementry school. SHIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 01:47 PM   #25
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I want some pumps now!

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 01:49 PM   #26
KidSaru
Zilvia Junkie

KidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant future
www.pickyourshoes.com

talk to them, they may be able to find them.
KidSaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 02:41 PM   #27
sean350z
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
sean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I couldn't afford a pair of pumps 15 years ago and I can't afford pumps today $400

All the kids would destroy those things with pencils and pop the air sacks...
Old 04-04-2007, 02:41 PM   #28
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
LA Gears and Reeboks... no me gusta!

lol.. seriously these were what your parents would buy you when asked for Nikes or Adidas back in the day.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 04:02 PM   #29
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I used to wear Air Max and Dunks back then, when it was just a "normal" shoe, not like the hype it gets today.
Old 04-04-2007, 04:49 PM   #30
pignose4life
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
pignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pignose4life
yea seriously those are the cheap brands, i used to ask for cool skating vans when i was little and all i got was airwalks =[
pignose4life is offline   Reply With Quote