Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-22-2004, 11:10 AM   #1
ka24et
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
ka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Beware of doing business with Rick Cabrera

Don't know if he posts here, but I just wanted to point this guy out for being a punk and a loser.

He won my starion FMIC on ebay (his ebay ID is vr4supradude) and decided after the auction that he couldn't afford it (auction closed at $150). I told him to send me $10 measly dollars for relisting and wasting my time (relisting would cost more than that plus extra time) and he said he would. 3 emails and two weeks go by, no replies so I figure he's ignoring me.

I leave him the first negative feedback I've left in my life. I have done well over a hundred transactions on ebay. My feedback rating was 62 all positive. All of a sudden he responds and says conveniently that he forgot to send payment and he leaves me negative feedback with the lie that I only sent him one email and that "I" betrayed him (as a fellow 240 owner or some crap).

So now I wasted time and money on this guy AND got a negative feedback on my prior perfect record on top of it!

This little boy needs to grow up and learn to finish his obligations and stand up to his mistakes like a man. Negative feedback are serious and may cost me in the lost run. He deserved his, I did nothing to deserve mine. It was pure childish retaliation. So to return the favor, I'm pointing him out for you all. Thanks. [/rant]
ka24et is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2004, 12:00 PM   #2
1121S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
1121S13 has a spectacular aura about1121S13 has a spectacular aura about1121S13 has a spectacular aura about1121S13 has a spectacular aura about1121S13 has a spectacular aura about1121S13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
haha.
this is funny.
1121S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 12:54 PM   #3
s13driver
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
s13driver is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i feel you man.. and i just realize how that " buy now with immediate payment and paypal is the only form of payment "works wonder....!! so that way you make sure the buyer is going to pay.
s13driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 01:05 PM   #4
Kid Zelda
BANNED

Kid Zelda is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Kid Zelda
CA23ET,

That sucks and all .. BUT come on ... don’t be petty

If everyone posted about negative experiences on ebay, this forum would not be about 240's anymore; it would be about getting nicked on ebay.
Its a fucking starion FMIC , its used for a lot of custom IC set ups on different car's, 240, miata, honda's ... etc so why post it here
What are you going to do ? post on every car forum ..

man this is petty ..
Kid Zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 06:13 PM   #5
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
How did you expect a childish person to react to your negative feedback? Did you think he'd mature up and let it pass? I think you brought the negative feedback on yourself even though you did nothing wrong. I also sell stuff on ebay and I wouldn't leave negative feedback unless the person already left my feedback already because of that risk. Suck it up. Reply to their feedback saying that the person just retaliated. That's all. If you have one negative feedback, it won't effect jack shit.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 10:32 PM   #6
ka24et
Zilvia Member

ka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Zelda
CA23ET,

That sucks and all .. BUT come on ... don’t be petty

If everyone posted about negative experiences on ebay, this forum would not be about 240's anymore; it would be about getting nicked on ebay.
Its a fucking starion FMIC , its used for a lot of custom IC set ups on different car's, 240, miata, honda's ... etc so why post it here
What are you going to do ? post on every car forum ..

man this is petty ..
The guy drives a 240SX, so I posted it here and FA. Plain and simple.
Old 05-22-2004, 10:34 PM   #7
ka24et
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybert
How did you expect a childish person to react to your negative feedback? Did you think he'd mature up and let it pass? I think you brought the negative feedback on yourself even though you did nothing wrong. I also sell stuff on ebay and I wouldn't leave negative feedback unless the person already left my feedback already because of that risk.
I guess I learned that lesson the hard way.
Old 05-23-2004, 12:56 AM   #8
oojpeeoo
Zilvia Junkie

oojpeeoo is an unknown quantity at this point
haha well hope u get this all settled out...gyea be careful with ebayers..u g2 be nice or ull get neg feedback
oojpeeoo is offline   Reply With Quote