Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 06-22-2010, 10:21 PM   #1
zilia.net

Trader Rating: (0)
zilia.net is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
another weird headlight problem

ok, so I have a problem with my driver side headlight. i have done the sleepy eye conversion. not by cutting the brown cable but by doing that 1 where you use a fuse so you can have the lights on while on sleepy eyes...my problem is that everytime I press on that button on the dashbord to adjust the sleepy eye level the driver side light is about an inch lower than the passanger side. it works great when I turn them all the way on or off but when I do sleppy eyes the driver side stays lower I have to manually pull up the headlight to align it with the pasanger side one.,not by turning the motor but by actually just pulling the light up...thnx in advance
zilia.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2010, 11:05 PM   #2
asg240

asg240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thats The Headlight Cutoff, Its So You Dont Blind Oncoming Cars When Driving. The Way to Even Them Out Is To Adjust The Little Bar On The Inside Part Of The Headlight. It's The Bar That Pushes The Light Up And Down. Adjust That.
asg240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 03:35 AM   #3
zilia.net

zilia.net is an unknown quantity at this point
DAMMITT!! ok so I saw what you were talking about so I adjusted the light but now the light wont come up or down at all. I turn on the light with the switch and it still wont come on neither.. I had to adjust the light to come up using the headlight motor screw..and it turns on that way..could I have messed it up when I took off the motor to adjust the screws using 2 10mm wrenchs?
zilia.net is offline   Reply With Quote