Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-07-2007, 04:52 PM   #1
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
i need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to i need tires
Dying car seat

i have a seat that is red... and i want to dye it black... has anyone here ever done this? if so can you tell me what i need to do it?

thx for looking guys
i need tires is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2007, 05:03 PM   #2
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
http://www.ritdye.com/D.asp

Take the covers off the seats and wash them. Then pretreat them. then dye. Reinstall. May need an upholstery shops help.
Old 01-07-2007, 05:12 PM   #3
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
I was like dying car seat?

Must be a funny vid..then this hehe. post up pics when your done, I would love to see black seats

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 09:58 PM   #4
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

i need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to all
haha we will see how far i get!
Old 01-08-2007, 03:19 AM   #5
Chrischeezer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Chrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i wouldnt bother.. just go to autozone or pepboys.. get a black seatcover
Old 01-08-2007, 03:24 AM   #6
S.ONE.THREE
BANNED

S.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to all
Dont do it man.. just get a seat cover or redye it red...

thats my seat from my AE86... and thats only one month after i dyed it black the rip was always there... dyed it red the day after this pick and it stayed red for a few months then faded out again
S.ONE.THREE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 09:36 AM   #7
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

ouch! looks like ima just have to keep it with the nice JDM rips in it haha
Old 03-29-2007, 02:47 AM   #8
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.ONE.THREE
Dont do it man.. just get a seat cover or redye it red...

thats my seat from my AE86... and thats only one month after i dyed it black the rip was always there... dyed it red the day after this pick and it stayed red for a few months then faded out again
Sorry to bring back a 2 month old thread.

I dont think dying it would weaken the fabric, what kind of dye did you use?

I've been looking into the same thing and i found this Link

And heres a video of it being used

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 04:08 AM   #9
ROTTEN EGG
Leaky Injector

ROTTEN EGG can only hope to improve
does autozone or kragen sell spray can dye?
ROTTEN EGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 04:17 AM   #10
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
I heard that that duplicolor spray sucks, I think im gonna get some RIT or what ever that dye is called. If that dont work im gonna order some of that stuff on that link i posted earlier.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote