Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-03-2007, 12:54 AM   #1
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
2007 nismo 350z

dont know if this is new or not but got it from youtube. it seems to be a recent update but just ta see whats gonna happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neAnzHiJoIs

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2007, 01:03 AM   #2
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
ha, i like how she pronounces Nismo...NeezMo.

rear looks mean as hell. the front..i unno bout that lip looking thing.
Old 04-03-2007, 01:05 AM   #3
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
http://nissannews.com/multimedia/nissan2008/z.shtml

Pictures and info^

Completely unimpressed here. Rear bumper is squared and extended, totally doesn't flow with the round body. Lip and skirts do nothing. Ugly wheels.

Engine remains the same except for a Nismo exhaust...that improves the sound, apparently. Other highlights are Nismo suspension, oh and some underbody aero, hooray.

So it's supposedly got some extra downforce, no more power, no weight savings, the same tires, the same diff, the same brakes.

This is just a 2007 350Z Track with a special badge for dealers to charge grown-up ricers more.

Nissan:
The '07 G Coupe makes more power than the Z. Stuff the VQ37HRDE wutever in there, strip that shit down, charge whatever u gotta charge.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:16 AM   #4
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
the only thing i like about this is the rear diffuser other than that its alrite. not so bad.

OptionZero- yea your right i prefer the G coupe as you may say.

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:03 PM   #5
Kaotik25
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Kaotik25 has made poor choicesKaotik25 has made poor choicesKaotik25 has made poor choicesKaotik25 has made poor choicesKaotik25 has made poor choicesKaotik25 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i also concur, the rear is too squared. I like the front lip though, looks cool.
Kaotik25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 02:41 PM   #6
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I don't like the wheels mostly. The kit looks odd to me at best.
Old 04-03-2007, 03:03 PM   #7
wootwoot
Post Whore!

wootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to wootwoot
I wont say anything about the kit aesthetically. It is an actual downforce producing kit on a production car, pretty bad ass. I will definitely say those wheels are ugly as fuck though. What was wrong with the other ones?! They looked perfect
Old 04-03-2007, 03:09 PM   #8
devonkyle77
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
devonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to devonkyle77
not impressed. i am sure it outperforms, but i think the regular 350z stock is a beautiful platform, and definately the best looking car for the price.
Old 04-03-2007, 03:10 PM   #9
supracrazy
Leaky Injector

supracrazy has made poor choicessupracrazy has made poor choicessupracrazy has made poor choicessupracrazy has made poor choicessupracrazy has made poor choicessupracrazy has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13silvia123
the only thing i like about this is the rear diffuser other than that its alrite. not so bad.

OptionZero- yea your right i prefer the G coupe as you may say.
I love the way she pronounces NISMO.....I hope to god that was BS about the nismo editioon. It looks like shit hopfully they dont come out with it.

Are you kidding me the New g37 looks like shit!

supracrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 03:41 PM   #10
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
EvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EvilRB Send a message via MSN to EvilRB
^^ Not really feeling either car maybe when I see them in person. you can't always tell in pictures but for sure the wheels on the Z are ugly! i love the current NISMO's
Old 04-03-2007, 04:23 PM   #11
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I think it looks pretty good from the front. As a 350z owner myself, I love the way the current style looks and the one presented here. The wheels I think is okay, but the majority of us who end up getting cars end up buying other wheels anyways so I don't think it matters that much. I'm pretty much sold on the hood anyways, it looks sick.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 05:59 PM   #12
Cash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Cash
That front is so ugly. I don't know what it is..maybe the gaping whole that begs for an intercooler.
Cash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 07:28 PM   #13
Bryants95240sx
Zilvia Addict

Bryants95240sx is a jewel in the roughBryants95240sx is a jewel in the roughBryants95240sx is a jewel in the roughBryants95240sx is a jewel in the roughBryants95240sx is a jewel in the roughBryants95240sx is a jewel in the roughBryants95240sx is a jewel in the rough
Wheels look like they bleong on a mustang
Old 04-03-2007, 07:32 PM   #14
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
rather have the Z than the G.

G is too oval'd but the new Z I kinda like... reminds me of some of the JP aftermarket aero thats been hitting off well over there ( IE supermade, DAMD )

Intresting to hear of the stag'd wheel layout... but yeah all the aero is not for looks... come on look at cwest, wind tunneled and ugly but it function.

Wouldnt be surprised if all that aero does change the car's "feeling" when driving, time attack people would know this best.
Old 04-03-2007, 10:21 PM   #15
toledo240
Zilvia Member

toledo240 has a little shameless behavior in the past
is it just me or does the g look like it came from lexus??
toledo240 is offline   Reply With Quote