Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Eastern States

North Eastern States Connecticut, Maine, Massachussettes, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Old 04-07-2008, 08:43 AM   #1
MunsonAuto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
MunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MunsonAuto
VT: SCCV Performance Car Show

Join the Sports Car Club of Vermont on Saturday and Sunday, April 19 and 20, at the University Mall on Dorset St. in South Burlington. See performance and racing cars on display, meet members of the Club, and learn how you can get involved in fun and exciting "grassroots" motor sports events. Join the Club and receive valuable discounts at local automotive merchants. See other exciting automotive displays and ask lots of questions! For more information, please visit the Club web site at www.sccv.org or call 802-233-1032.
Old 04-07-2008, 11:31 PM   #2
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MavericStephenc
I wish i could make it up on sunday. the track in morisstown seems pretty sweet. is there any possibility of drift events?

Boycott Berkeley and code pink
MavericStephenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 01:23 PM   #3
MunsonAuto
Zilvia Member

MunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to MunsonAuto
I've talked to the club about it before, but the majority of them are diehard autocrossers. I'm going to continue to push a drifting event but idk how it will go. There's a few people in the club that will attempt to drift the course; I think it might also be an insurance issue.
Old 04-12-2008, 10:53 AM   #4
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
myself and a few other guys here would definatly push more "drift friendly" events. I personally have been trying to see what it would take to open up Pocono for a few drift days but we would need a commited base of people to invest in it.

as for sccv looks pretty sweet. I love how you have a couple road races available too.

Old 05-02-2008, 08:13 PM   #5
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

any updates with the road racing and drifting?