Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 11-06-2008, 11:14 PM   #1
d3p0

Trader Rating: (0)
d3p0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Just Drift Steps Up Big in 2009

From: Just Drift Steps up Big in 2009 Drifting Drift Live

Quote:
Just Drift’s New Program for 2009:
Southern California based Just Drift, a Pro-Am drifting organization, is looking at a strong schedule for 2009. “We have a lot ahead for us and we are working with media outlets to cover our events in both print and video. We are truly excited,” says Charlie Ongsingco, President of Just Drift LLC
Just Drift is proud to announce that it is now a licensing affiliate for Formula Drift, the premiere North American Drift organization. “The winners of Top Drift Battle, the Just Drift competition series, will earn their Formula Drift Pro license,” says Charlie.”
“Just Drift is capable of delivering future professional drivers and is capable of organizing proper competitions,” says Formula Drift President, Jim Liaw.
By offering professional instruction, and a safe learning environment, Just Drift provides a much-needed bridge between drivers just starting out, and the Formula Drift Professional series.
Not content with simply running on the same tracks used in previous seasons, Just Drift has secured the Streets of Willow at Willow Springs Raceway in Rosamond California and will be using it to host the Ziptied/Just Drift “All-Star Bash” and the Top Drift Battle Championship. The tracks high-speed, 4th gear entry will give drivers, exposure to speeds previously not seen at ProAm events.
The 2009 Just Drift: Top Drift Battle series starts at end of February. For a complete 2009 schedule visit Just Drift! - For The Excited Drivers!.

Growth and Expansion:
In addition to growing it’s drifting series, Just Drift is working on a new driver improvement program and Geographical expansion. Top Grip, a Time Attack event, will teach car control outside of drifting, and Just Drift is extending it’s reach to Las Vegas, NV and overseas to the Philippines with the help of sponsors.

About Just Drift:
Considered to be one of the top Pro-Am drifting organizations in North America, Just Drift was founded in 2003 and has held over 100 motorsports events. For additional information on Just Drift, visit Just Drift! - For The Excited Drivers! or contact Charlie Ongsingco at (213) 422-1403. For Information regarding Formula Drift visit Formula Drift - Professional Drifting Championship or contact Jim Liaw (562) 901-2600.
d3p0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2008, 06:27 AM   #2
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
Congrats to JustDrift. TopDrift next year is gonna be insane competition.
And congrats again on securing STREETS OF WILLOW for 2009!!!!
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:24 AM   #3
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to turns101
Charlie is the fucking man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2008, 11:55 AM   #4
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
That's awesome.

I can't wait.

It's going to be intense.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:33 PM   #5
ryster
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (25)
ryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Congratulations to Charlie and the staff of JUSTDRIFT!

[email protected]
ryster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 12:52 PM   #6
MrWhite
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
MrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Good job => Good outcome. Very nice work Mr Ongsingco. Yu da maen.
Old 11-08-2008, 02:59 PM   #7
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
thank you guys... but this is really not for me. i did all this hardwork for the justdrift drivers, you!. they are the one who showed the enthusiasm to keep on drifting and keep improving. so that enthusiasm transfers to me, energize me to keep on fighting for the drivers. i took all your suggestions and thought about each one of them. pick what i can work on and make happen. here it is... i hope we have your support for 2009. justdrift is built by drivers and around drivers. that's why i haven't stop driving! see you guys at asb!
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 03:36 PM   #8
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
so ummmm can I get a Justdrift assigned personal hot female umbrella girl for me at the JD events then Charlie.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 03:44 PM   #9
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW thats awesome, Dam now I really have to get my car finished by next year. cant wait !!!!
Old 11-09-2008, 01:07 AM   #10
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
so ummmm can I get a Justdrift assigned personal hot female umbrella girl for me at the JD events then Charlie.
no.. but i can get you a personal justdrift instructor. hopefully put you top 16 at least.
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 06:50 PM   #11
Jeff Jones
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Jeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
O man drifting on the Streets of Willow, I can't wait. I got yelled at so many times for drifting there at other events. good stuff charlie.
Jeff Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 07:11 PM   #12
boozels
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Ohhh snap.
Streets? that is gonna be sooo much fun
Just in time, my car is nearly ready for the 09 season

Thanks to Charlie for making this happen!!!

t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com
boozels is offline   Reply With Quote