Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 11-27-2008, 07:44 PM   #1
iloveturbos
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
iloveturbos is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
s14 pass. airbag removal

how the hell does this come out ..looked under 4 bolts and cant find them lol airbag is blown so i peeled the top to revel bolts that i really cant get too ..any info on where the bolts are would be great thanks alot
iloveturbos is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2008, 02:45 PM   #2
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Take the dash out first genius.

Then the bag comes out.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 05:17 PM   #3
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
if ur replacing the unit ur gonna need a special star key that has a center indentation

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 09:23 AM   #4
projectRDM
Post Whore!

projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
if ur replacing the unit ur gonna need a special star key that has a center indentation
Or a pair of vice grips.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
Old 11-30-2008, 06:15 AM   #5
iloveturbos
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
iloveturbos is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
yeah i thought that the dash needed too come out but i was hoping it did not but all well ..next air bag i put in is not gettin hooked up lol ..
iloveturbos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 09:18 AM   #6
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveturbos View Post
yeah i thought that the dash needed too come out but i was hoping it did not but all well ..next air bag i put in is not gettin hooked up lol ..
If you're not hooking it up, why put it in at all?

Old 12-01-2008, 12:07 PM   #7
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectRDM View Post
Or a pair of vice grips.
true....but the key works so much easier...
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveturbos View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectRDM View Post
If you're not hooking it up, why put it in at all?
seriously...whats the fucken point if its not even goin to be hooked up, ar eu cryin due to the engine light on, i think theres a way to loop the signal on that

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:22 PM   #8
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Quote:
true....but the key works so much easier...
If you have it, yes. Before they were mainstream Snap-On was the only retailer to carry the socket. It was $64. This was of course in 1995.

Quote:
seriously...whats the fucken point if its not even goin to be hooked up, ar eu cryin due to the engine light on, i think theres a way to loop the signal on that
No engine light, only the airbag light, which is easily removed.

Old 12-02-2008, 12:50 AM   #9
mothon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
mothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I believe the proper name for the tool is tamper proof torx bit or tamper proof star bit, you can buy a set at autozone for 10 bucks.