Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-12-2009, 04:26 PM   #1
1ZlowZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Question Free Windows 7 upgrade

I'm pretty sure some of you have heard it already but, thats not why I made this thread. I'm asking, how do I get the windows 7. I bought a laptop today, so I can get a windows 7 upgrade. I go everywhere and ask, but I cant seem to find it. Where do I get my free copy? Thanks.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:38 PM   #2
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
you should have had something in the documentation of the new laptop for the upgrade. from what i was told, microsoft will send you a copy sometime in the next ten months if you are eligible for the upgrade
bigOdom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 05:01 PM   #3
1ZlowZ
Zilvia Addict

1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute
10 months? I heard I just put my serial somewhere and they send me a copy or something... Wadup with that.
Old 07-12-2009, 08:08 PM   #4
sephiroth99
Leaky Injector

sephiroth99 is on a distinguished road
you need to go on your laptop manufacturer's website, they will have a page for the upgrade program, if they are participating in the program
sephiroth99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 08:50 PM   #5
1ZlowZ
Zilvia Addict

They should be, on Best Buy the first thing it said in bold black letters was FREE UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 7