Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-19-2010, 01:00 PM   #1
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
Black Dynamite

Amazing!

Just wanted to see how many other got as much of a kick out of this movie as I did.

lol,

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2010, 01:07 PM   #2
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
isnt this a re post

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:15 PM   #3
MADSilvia
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
MADSilvia is making a name for him/her selfMADSilvia is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Black Dynamite is the shit!!!!
Old 02-19-2010, 01:48 PM   #4
MrBrightSide
Zilvia Junkie

MrBrightSide will become famous soon enoughMrBrightSide will become famous soon enoughMrBrightSide will become famous soon enoughMrBrightSide will become famous soon enough
funny we just covered the history of the blaxpoitation films in my theatre class. I'll have check this out
MrBrightSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:13 PM   #5
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
"Ain't nothin' in the world get Black Dynamite more mad than some jive ass sucka dealin' smack to the kids!"

Man this movie is too much...I bought the bluray on Tuesday, and I've watched it three times already LOL...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 12:43 AM   #6
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
SHUT THE FUCK UP, EUPHORIA! I AIN'T EVEN GOTTA LOOK TO KNOW THAT WAS YOU! SHOULD SEND YO ASS BACK TO CRENSHAW PETE WIT HIS HOT ASS COAT HANGERS! WOULD YA LIKE THAT!?

simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:13 AM   #7
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
one of the funniest movies i have watched in a while.

"HAHA! I THREW THAT SHIT BEFORE I EVEN CAME IN THE ROOM!"
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:44 PM   #8
MrBrightSide
Zilvia Junkie

MrBrightSide will become famous soon enoughMrBrightSide will become famous soon enoughMrBrightSide will become famous soon enoughMrBrightSide will become famous soon enough
lmao... I was laughing so hard when i first saw this scene of him referring to the vietnamese as chinese =D

[Speaking of his experiences in the Vietnam War] This one child, I'll never forget. Poor little bastard was still alive. Little Chinese legs were blown clean off! Still see his little shins & feet hangin' from the ceiling fan across the hut. He was charred from his head down to his little Chinese knees. He tried to get up. But he fell over & what was left of his right leg broke off. As he laid there, flat on his face, he looked up at me. His little Chinese eyes burnin' right into my stomach, deep into my soul. He said somethin' to me in Chinese like, "Boo coo sow!" sounded like some cartoon shit. But I understood it to be a question that he was askin' me. And I don't have to know how to speak Chinese to know what that question was. "Why, Black Dynamite? Why?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fykFpD6snX0&feature=related
Old 02-21-2010, 05:46 PM   #9
MrBrightSide
Zilvia Junkie

BTW can someone identify the track in the background from the 1:10-2:31 min mark? That track is fucking ill
Old 02-21-2010, 11:19 PM   #10
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
Quote:
Originally Posted by E Double View Post
"HAHA! I THREW THAT SHIT BEFORE I EVEN CAME IN THE ROOM!"
Awesome! ^^^ LOL

Any of you catch any of the Actors F-n up and calling out the stage direction in their lines...lol

"Militants turn starboard- How'd you get in?"

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:29 PM   #11
240KA
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
wow, wtf? that's funny, i watched this last night. i don't see how you guys liked this movie though. maybe it's cuz i don't know the historical background to it? oh well, it did have some super sarcastic humor.
240KA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:24 AM   #12
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul2x View Post
Awesome! ^^^ LOL

Any of you catch any of the Actors F-n up and calling out the stage direction in their lines...lol

"Militants turn starboard- How'd you get in?"

What?! No! Know I gotta go rewatch this for the third time! lol Was that the only time that happened?

I also loved how Chicago Wind took, like, 3 corners on the mountain pass while looking out the back window before he crashed... lmao!
Old 02-22-2010, 03:40 AM   #13
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240KA View Post
i don't see how you guys liked this movie though.
GTFO

go watch some old films with Rudy Ray Moore (R.I.P.) and you will see why this movie is funny.
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:28 AM   #14
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
I got home from a late soccer game and couldn't sleep so I watched it again...

Quote:
Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!
I swear, every time I watch this movie, I'm picking up new funny lines
Old 02-22-2010, 02:43 PM   #15
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Is it out? I was at blockbuster last week and did not see this, I have been wanting this to see this for so long.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:54 AM   #16
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
Is it out? I was at blockbuster last week and did not see this, I have been wanting this to see this for so long.
I think most of us just hit the torrents for it...
Old 02-23-2010, 01:08 AM   #17
Razi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
Razi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
"I'm Gloria, and this is Black Dynamite"
"My momma said my daddy's name is Black Dynamite."
"So did my momma!"
*Happy music stops*
"Uhhh hush up little girls, a lot of cats have that name..."

Haha, hilarious movie.
Razi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:18 PM   #18
bboyswoosh87
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
bboyswoosh87 will become famous soon enoughbboyswoosh87 will become famous soon enoughbboyswoosh87 will become famous soon enoughbboyswoosh87 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This movie was so funny
bboyswoosh87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:38 PM   #19
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post

Yeah it dropped like two weeks ago...I had to hit up two big box stores, and a music/DVD shop in order to find it as it seems like no one is advertising or stocking many/any copies...