Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 07-20-2011, 02:15 PM   #1
boniomario
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
boniomario is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
jdmpartswholesale.com

I bought a B&M short shifter from these guys 9 days ago 7/11/2011 and till today I have not had a single contact from anyone in this company in regards to my product.

I have emailed them 11 times, and called 16 times in the past week. It keeps on going to the same voicemail crap they have setup.

They say they're based in Dallas TX but with no address on it.

It's my fault for even trying to buy from this site, but wanted to let you guys know that this guy is nothing but full of crap !!!

DO NOT EVER BUY FROM HERE THIS IS YOUR FAIR WARNING, DON'T DO THE SAME MISTAKE I DID TO SAVE A COUPLE OF DOLLARS !!!

JDM Parts Wholesale
boniomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2011, 12:37 PM   #2
boniomario
Zilvia Member

Well here's an update of some sort

The part arrived finally after 2 weeks ... However till today never received a single phone call nor an email from this person, I still recommend everyone staying away from a place that has ZERO customer service
Old 10-27-2011, 03:15 AM   #3
androider

androider is an unknown quantity at this point
Jdm parts wholesale

Hey did u ever hear from anyone at JDM parts wholesale? And when did they charge you for your purchase? Right away or later? Did your order status ever change from received when you checked it? I'm curious because I ordered a downpipe for my wrx ( yeah I don't have a Nissan right now but I have owned a datsun 510 and 1200 in the past ) and I haven't been charged and my order status still only says received and it's been about two weeks. I have also called a bunch and only ONCE did I get an actual human being on the phone. And he didn't sound very Texan to me ( their website says they're based in Texas), more east Indian. I don't like the fact that some possibly fake company now has my credit card info and I can't get a response. Your post was the only place I found any sort of review and it ain't a good one (I should have looked before I ordered). You said you finally got your part after like two weeks so that's good news I guess...
androider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 09:01 AM   #4
boniomario
Zilvia Member

Well I got my part later on thank goodness, but I wish you had read about them earlier, I called him about a million times and left him some nasty messaged then did he finally send the part, also one thing I did was call my bank and when they put some pressure on him trying to contact then the part arrived immediately.

The guy is from Pakistan he says he lives in Dallas.

Like stated above I will never buy from them ever again !

Hope you part gets there
Old 02-27-2012, 11:04 PM   #5
Jmag310
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Jmag310 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I just tired to order a same thing, unfortunately i just read this thread. they are crap, i just received an email (5 days after i ordered) saying the item is out of stock.
Jmag310 is offline   Reply With Quote