Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 01-29-2020, 10:33 PM   #1
Fitelite240!!
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Fitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-knownFitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-knownFitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-knownFitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Wtb - s14 daily

Looking for one of two cars.

1995-1996 KA or SR swapped clean daily with less than 100k on the KA or less than 60k on the SR. As stock as possible slicktop, to be a daily driver, or conservatively tuned to 250-300hp. Can have a few blemishes on the paint but not a deal breaker. Needs AC and full interior with a fully or semi kouki conversion.

Or

2jz or 1.5jz 1997-1998 kouki all oem stock slick top. Or tuned to make 350-400 HP. Again looking for a turn key no bullshit daily driver. Not interested in s13s not my style. I'm planning on buying end of march - begining of April. I figured I'd put this up in case people want to throw some cars my way to look at. I will fly out to the state the car is in, if its exactly what I'm looking for in order to close the deal and figure out shipping to FL with the seller.

This is a serious ad. I'm looking at a car in Arizona, two in Austin, TX. And 2 here locally in SoFlo currently as well.

Contact me at 954-854-7169 with pictures of your ride.

Thanks guys, I've got an s14.5 currently but I want to build it out fully into a racecar.
Fitelite240!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links