Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-19-2004, 10:06 AM   #1
bchumley
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
bchumley is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Works Yamaguchi D'Stage stuff

curious if anyone on here knows more about the coilovers that Works is coming out with. I emailed them last week, so hopefully I will hear from them soon. They sound pretty awesome from the little I've heard already.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2004, 10:21 AM   #2
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Theres a few threads on them, search you'll see info. Expect official release soon.
Old 04-19-2004, 03:02 PM   #3
808Supra
Zilvia Member

808Supra is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 808Supra
Works Yamaguchi closed...
Old 04-19-2004, 03:15 PM   #4
boro240
Zilvia FREAK!

boro240 is making a name for him/her selfboro240 is making a name for him/her self
yeah dont hold your breath
boro240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 03:28 PM   #5
bchumley
Zilvia Junkie

no kidding? Is it related to Ryan's medical condition?
Old 04-19-2004, 06:17 PM   #6
the240sxer95
Zilvia FREAK!

the240sxer95 is making a name for him/her selfthe240sxer95 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to the240sxer95
seriously? so nore more dampers? sway bars or anything??

is it closed! or did it close?
the240sxer95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 08:19 PM   #7
808Supra
Zilvia Member

ryan has more or less completly disapeared.... with outstanding business to take care off... not only with me, but with other people

Works is closed, they were going to move shops, but Ryan aperently decided to just close everything and is gone and almost no one can find him, They have nothing to do with his medical problems. They had to do with issues with the people he was associated with at the shop. I talked to him a few days ago, but he no longer answers my calls.

Ryan, if you read this, 3 days is how long im giving you to return the money, if not, i will go about things the hard way...

i will let everyone know how this turns out...
Old 04-19-2004, 08:51 PM   #8
Hawd
BANNED

Hawd is an unknown quantity at this point
what did you get from him exactly?

edit: or not get from him.
Hawd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 12:08 AM   #9
808Supra
Zilvia Member

Coilovers, tie rods, tension rods
Old 04-20-2004, 12:20 AM   #10
Yoshi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Yoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808Supra
Coilovers, tie rods, tension rods
808Supra, you're the same 808Supra from the Velocity Forums back in the day?

www.360realms.com/S13-S15
Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 12:46 AM   #11
808Supra
Zilvia Member

yah... and now im VRT Matto on the Velocity Boards
Old 04-20-2004, 12:50 AM   #12
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
sounds like another promising new business turn aiwry.. you zilvia old timers lostprojects ordeal all over again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 01:26 AM   #13
808Supra
Zilvia Member

Ryan has been my friend for many years, all the more reason its hard for me to think that he would just take off with my money (along with atleast one of my friends). I would not post this unless I felt there was a real need to get the word out that he better take care of his business before running off.
Old 04-20-2004, 01:28 AM   #14
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
question - where did the news turn up that WY closed? is this legitimate info or is it just heresay?
Old 04-20-2004, 06:34 AM   #15
bchumley
Zilvia Junkie

that's what I was wondering. I did try to call them, and the number has been disconnected, so maybe it is true.
Old 04-20-2004, 08:00 AM   #16
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
He told me he was moving shops and firing people a couple days ago.
Old 04-20-2004, 08:10 AM   #17
bchumley
Zilvia Junkie

I'm now torn on what to do about my coilover situation. You think there's any hope in waiting for the D'Stage to come out now?
Old 04-20-2004, 08:19 AM   #18
silviaguy
Zilvia Member

silviaguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to silviaguy
I am so glad I got my car back from there before all this happened.
---------------------

SR20DET Worship It!!
silviaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 02:40 PM   #19
808Supra
Zilvia Member

I talked to Ryan 5 days ago (before he knew I had his cell #, and before he stopped answering my calls) and he said that WY is closed and they are not moving shops as planned. Ryan has some personal issues with the staff and he is going to be going in to business by him self after everything is sorted out... but Ill believe that after I get my money back. I have given him plenty of time to sort things out and have left many messages on his cell, but still nothing.

The only reason I even know that WY was closing in the first place is because someone from WY who goes on the Velocity boards told us the story. If he had not said anything, or given me Ryans cell #, I would STILL be left in the dark as to what was going on... hence the reason I had the post a few weeks ago asking if someone could find Ryan or go to WY to see what was going on.

I have done everything I should realisticly have to do to get my money back. Like I said, he is my friend just as much as he is yours, and I know I have given him plenty of time to let me know whats going on.

2 days Ryan...
Old 04-20-2004, 02:56 PM   #20
bchumley
Zilvia Junkie

808Supra, granted I don't know you or know exactly what your situation is with Ryan, but if you're in Hawaii as your thing says, and he's in Indiana, what good is it gonna do to make threats?
Old 04-20-2004, 03:13 PM   #21
Phoenix

Phoenix is an unknown quantity at this point
lol I think he means police force not fist force... ooo that sounded bad
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 03:18 PM   #22
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Check your pm 808
Old 04-20-2004, 07:28 PM   #23
jonnnny23
Leaky Injector

jonnnny23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to jonnnny23 Send a message via Yahoo to jonnnny23
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808Supra
Ryan has some personal issues with the staff and he is going to be going in to business by him self after everything is sorted out.....
I am willing to wait
JoN
jonnnny23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 07:31 PM   #24
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
hangingout with ryan and eric at d1gp, i dont think they'll screw you. they are super cool and i felt, trustworthy guys. im sure there is a combination of problems going on. ill try and get some info
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 07:48 PM   #25
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
its a bird! its a plane!

No! its Dousan PG to the rescue!!
SilviaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 07:50 PM   #26
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
haha i got no info to add
but i would chill, but i know 808 has a good head on so no worries. best of luck to you!!
Old 04-20-2004, 09:22 PM   #27
jdm-drift
BANNED

jdm-drift is on the path to ruinjdm-drift is on the path to ruin
hey whats up this is eric from works yamaguchi, ok im gonna tell you all exactly how it is and how i guess its going.
works yamaguchi is closed. i was part of works and no one even wanted to call me or answer my phone calls to let me know what was going on. i had to hear from my ex girlfriend that they were gonna cloiser and i had 2 days to get whatever tools and my 2 cars out of there. so i did and when i got there ryan and his father were there taking everything apart like the lift and such. ryan wouldnt even say a word to me. now this part may just be an opinion but ive heard from other people that have known ryan as well as an ex works employee/owner that ryan doesnt have a conciense(sp) and it doesnt bother him to just screw people over, now hes never came off that way to me but i dont know if thats because he felt that he owed me money or what which im not after any money i invested in that place , i made the investment whether it be good or bad im just glad i didnt invest more. now onto matt
matt i didnt even ever know anything about you ordering anything i know that i sent you a pair of seats that i thought were free, i dont know if you paid for those and he pocketed the cash or what .
all i know is that no one even knows were ryan is or heard from him he never answers his calls , he never replys to messages. he owes so many people money no i dont know howw hes gonna go into any business for himself, let alone who is gonna trust him after all the shit hes puilled here with people thats why works failed is becasue ryan had no communication with anyone he had a shitload of underhanded secrets (hence matts problem now) and he has no moral or business ethics. hes willing to just say fuck you to the people that helped him start this business as well as the customers that kept it going.
samad mirza is another example, really good guy and deserved the best treatment he was an awesome customer, but to get ryan to do shit to his car myself , jeff or jordan had to littereally tell him everyday to work on his car , we were like "take a hint hes came down here twice and nothings different either fix it or give it back" but ryan doesnt like to be told what to do so he would not do it just out of spite any way
i am goinmg to go ahead with the "d-stage aero grace" products line up i want these as bad as all of you do although we may change the name due to the black eye that i feel ryan has put on this but leaving it up to ryan has gotten nothing done so me and my friend jordan along with te help of the pink godzira guys (and girl) are going to go ahead with the line up, its somthing i personally have a lot of work into and i would love to get up and moving. as of now there are money issues seeing how all my money just sunk with the fall of works yamaguchi , but as soon as i work this out i promise to all of you that i will get the products out there.
jdm-drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 09:27 PM   #28
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

i didnt know that was your SN eric

i look forward to the day i dont have to be ashamed of my aero kit
send me some pics....ive wanted to see it since forever.
Old 04-20-2004, 09:29 PM   #29
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
ouch. well, whatever Ryan does, i hope he gets what he deserves.
Eric, goodluck with getting everything back up again and i hope everybody can see what good stuff you have to offer. lets make AERO GRACE happen. WY is the past, lets look to the future.
Old 04-20-2004, 09:29 PM   #30
DRFT
Post Whore!

DRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her self
wow some funky stuff going on