Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 02:40 AM   #61
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
TokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TokyoNights
I have my deposit ready to send
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2006, 02:45 AM   #62
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
$200 right? I gotz da cash

The hybrid frp is pretty dope, friend had one of the GP Sports style 180 kits
Old 12-02-2006, 03:02 AM   #63
drifter808
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
drifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i gonna talk to RiceEata tomorrow and see about the deposit.
Old 12-02-2006, 03:03 AM   #64
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
it was 160$ for the FC3S. I could prolly go as high as 300 to get this shit movin.

1035$ Shipped should be the total judging from the FC thread.

RX7 club thread is pretty lolercopter, Chmercer is apparently gonna be bondoing FC Sexy Style onto the S14. :kekeke:
Old 12-02-2006, 10:13 AM   #65
RiceEata
Zilvia Member

RiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to behold
I'm kinda screwed right now, Ken's not replying to my mail. I tryied emailing him on wensday and asked about the type-x kit...
if people with coupes can buy just front and sides.
and how much time i have till his next shipment leaves japan.

Yesturday after work, i emailed again, there was 13 people on the list, so i asked if i could start making a deposit list...in the fc3s sexystyle thread he said he needs the deposit money by the end of next week.
so that means the shipment leaves japan real soon, I don't think thats enough time to get 15 deoposits in for either kit.

I dunno i'm starting the deposit list anyway...

-Deposit list-
1) RiceEata
2) drifter808
3) McRussellPants
4) TokyoNights
5) blackflag Rms13
Old 12-02-2006, 01:31 PM   #66
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
I know a guy here in WA that kinda has the simular bumper... Close but no cigar. I think Sexystyle looks decent :]

\

Old 12-02-2006, 01:37 PM   #67
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
thats DRFT with a hole cut in it.
I suppose my URAS bumper looks like sexy style because its a bumper.

I don't really care if I get the thing asap. maybe take this thread on over to RX7 club so he can reply himself without having to pay.
Old 12-02-2006, 06:05 PM   #68
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
+1 for the front bumper only

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
Old 12-02-2006, 06:15 PM   #69
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

TokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really nice
I dont see a problem
theres enough people showing interest which means they should be ready to send a deposit,, its only $150 anyway
if shine really needs it by next week all that has to be done is them to confirm it,if they dont Ill give them a call on tuesday, we send them the money and get this shit going,,no big deal.
Old 12-02-2006, 07:29 PM   #70
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by McRussellPants
Quit bitching about stupid kouki kit, everyone and their mom can get those.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McRussellPants
I don't really care if I get the thing asap. maybe take this thread on over to RX7 club so he can reply himself without having to pay.
If he can't come through with the type-x kit, what makes you think he will come through with this? karma
Old 12-02-2006, 07:31 PM   #71
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
i can do a deposit if u can pull it off...
Old 12-02-2006, 07:45 PM   #72
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jung918
If he can't come through with the type-x kit, what makes you think he will come through with this? karma
cause people who want to buy stock parts are poor?

or maybe it was because that thread was like 20 pages long with faggots bitching about "shave the liscense plate square" or "put a vent in it" or "no omg a vent is agressive and gross" or other such stupid bullshittery.
Old 12-02-2006, 07:45 PM   #73
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Im local so I can stop by and dump a deposit. PM me the fine details
Old 12-02-2006, 09:31 PM   #74
RiceEata
Zilvia Member

RiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to behold
Got mail from ken.
Sorry guys, he said the urethane was to difficult to work with to do the type-x bumper...

But if you guys want SexyStyle, its on.

Add yourself to the deposit list if you want in...

-Deposit list-
1) RiceEata
2) drifter808
3) McRussellPants
4) TokyoNights
5) blackflag Rms13

I started a SexyStyle 180sx deposit list thread on the rx7club forums...
http://www.rx7club.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161

Last edited by RiceEata; 12-02-2006 at 10:17 PM..
Old 12-02-2006, 09:39 PM   #75
drifter808
Zilvia Addict

drifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of light
RiceEata before i leave i like give you my deposit. i get enough on me thats why. i call you tomorrow
Old 12-02-2006, 10:17 PM   #76
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

neato, get something cooking for a timeframe/where to deposit.
Old 12-02-2006, 10:23 PM   #77
RiceEata
Zilvia Member

I'm think he wants the same thing as the fc3s SexyStyle kit...At least 13 deposits by the end of next week.
Old 12-02-2006, 10:44 PM   #78
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
So is it a $160 deposit like the FC one, or $200 or what? Any word on the price either? I know their GP kit goes for like $800 or whatever... But yeah I'm in...
Old 12-02-2006, 10:55 PM   #79
RiceEata
Zilvia Member

edit see below...

Last edited by RiceEata; 12-03-2006 at 12:01 AM..
Old 12-02-2006, 11:20 PM   #80
RiceEata
Zilvia Member

I just checked... http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=602046

deposits $150, it's $900 for the full kit. The deposit goes towards the purchase. The deposit is also refundable in case the project doesnt go through.

He said the kit can hopefully be done by feburary.

Last edited by RiceEata; 12-03-2006 at 12:06 AM..
Old 12-03-2006, 01:03 AM   #81
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

Alright I'm down...
Old 12-03-2006, 02:14 AM   #82
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I'll buy a front bumper when they're readily available for purchase, I don't like to wait for things I already paid for.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 12-03-2006, 12:01 PM   #83
808nismos13

808nismos13 is an unknown quantity at this point
well i would sign up for that sexy kit but if theres going to have 3 people from big island getting it already.. i dont know..
Old 12-03-2006, 05:15 PM   #84
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

Pay up motherbitches!
Old 12-03-2006, 05:44 PM   #85
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
I would buy the front bumper, but I want to pick it up now. I don't want to wait a month or two while its made or shipped. Sorry but thats just the position I am in. I could use a bumper now not a month from now not two months from now.
Shine is big enough they should be considering stocking this stuff with the amount of interest this thread has generated.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 12-03-2006, 06:28 PM   #86
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

yeah... you should probably think about whats happening in this thread before you post agian.

Deposits are going in, shits moving ahead like a freight train.
Sent Deposit List
1) -B-
2)McRussellPants.
3)HeavensDevil
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Last edited by McRussellPants; 12-03-2006 at 08:30 PM..
Old 12-03-2006, 10:45 PM   #87
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
I'm down. Deposit sent.

Sent Deposit List
1) -B-
2)McRussellPants.
3)HeavensDevil
4)JVD
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
Old 12-03-2006, 11:36 PM   #88
Chrischeezer
Zilvia FREAK!

Chrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the rough
damn that looks good... i just orderd my GP sports front too... DAMN it.. i want this anyone wana trade?
it urathane gpsports zero trade?
Old 12-04-2006, 04:41 PM   #89
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

bump, get your deposits in you poor assholes.
Old 12-04-2006, 10:53 PM   #90
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
ill send a deposit tomorrow mister gangsterpants
Closed Thread