Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Eastern States

North Eastern States Connecticut, Maine, Massachussettes, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Old 08-20-2008, 10:07 PM   #1
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MavericStephenc
s14 where has your car been? mine has been at dans.....madness insues

so for the people who know me and why my car is up at dans you know that all I needed to was fix the oil return and some rust under the battery tray. not anymore.

this is basiclly how the car started:

then the engine got pulled ( this I dont have pictures of but the site is already so saturated with pictures of s14's without motors so I wont make it worse.

then there were tubbed fenders/ tucked harness:

NOM NOM NOM:

at this point I need a new core support/ head light brackets....

so weld one up (James did all the fab, but I got to weld a lil bit so here is a pic of me welding)

test fit:

more test fit:

insert random cool picture here:

fitting for v-mount. (note end tanks will be cut and repositioned for better fit and flow:

thats all for now moar to come.

* HUGE THANKS TO DAN, JAMES,JAKE,TOM,WILL,PETE and everyone else who lifted a finger thus far!*

Boycott Berkeley and code pink
MavericStephenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2008, 11:35 AM   #2
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

DJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to DJButton
B-B-B-Ballin!

New website! http://www.fujiispl.com
Post up YOUR CAR! http://www.rimtuck.com/
DJButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 11:48 AM   #3
sillyvia13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
you should REALLY! tape up all the turbo inlets outlets and t body,
NOT a GOOD IDEA to fab up metal and have opening to engine...anything can fall in and KABOOM! accidents happen...

Steve glad to see you car coming together... been since 2001? lol... jk.
Peace Russ
sillyvia13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 12:44 PM   #4
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
we had it all covered russ, thanks for the input though!

Old 08-22-2008, 11:27 PM   #5
sillyvia13
BANNED

sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MavericStephenc View Post
no prob, just seen it and was like whoa.
but I am a dumb dumb, you got that!
shit looks hot.
love the tubs
Old 09-02-2008, 11:44 PM   #6
sillyvia13
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavericStephenc View Post
you must have pulled tape off for every pic tho?
cause I dont see any signs of tape anywhere?
hmmmm....
looks killer...
Old 08-22-2008, 01:13 PM   #7
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
looks good steve, good to see dan and the boys taking care of business!

and dan, sorry i havent called, ive been......distracted.
Old 08-24-2008, 11:08 AM   #8
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

DJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
looks good steve, good to see dan and the boys taking care of business!

and dan, sorry i havent called, ive been......distracted.
Yeah bish, you better call me back! Distracted... with what?

Old 09-03-2008, 10:59 AM   #9
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
twistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I saw this crap in person a couple of weeks ago... some awesome happenings going on

Sorry I couldn't be there last week to help with the harness stuff... did you end up taking care of it or is there still some left to do?

BTW, I got your message. I'll give you a call back after work today.
twistedsymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 07:54 PM   #10
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

Well since Steve neglected the thread I'll post a few from this past weekends work. We get more done when Steve isn't around anyway.

Old 09-03-2008, 08:06 PM   #11
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
v mount is cool

the guys at the shop asked me if i wanted one with my swap, but i didnt have the extra 1200 at the time.
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 09:26 PM   #12
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

Yeah 1200 is a lot to spend on top of other work. Fortunatly for Steve here, he is getting hooked up by Fujii.

Old 09-03-2008, 10:00 PM   #13
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

twistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of light
that hood cut-out is crazy awesome

and damn if those wheels don't look tiny under those gigantic tubs...
Old 09-04-2008, 06:48 AM   #14
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Fuji is gonna do a v-mount for the beetle next....oh shit...I dont have radiator...hehehe

Sick work guys!

Its good to see it come together!!!
Old 09-04-2008, 07:08 AM   #15
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
my cali car has been to wisconsin. . seatle. . .and all along those areas

I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:20 PM   #16
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

tomorrow I should be up to extend the harness, and plug it in.
after that it's just little stuff to do

Old 09-04-2008, 10:43 PM   #17
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

Hood is pretty much done! Just need to weld Radiator supports and weld on the blow-off and it's just easy stuff after that.

Old 09-07-2008, 04:16 PM   #18
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
Holy shit, this just makes me miss mine even more hopefully by this weekend ill have another 240. either james s13 coupe or gippys zenki! dan; you should have another cookout again like this past spring. and james can cook up some more of those weird little teryaki rib things!
ByeByeSti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:30 PM   #19
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
So all that was done without mocking up how the radiator will fit or what?

Maybe I read over it.

I'm confused.
Old 09-07-2008, 08:45 PM   #20
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post

Maybe I read over it.

I'm confused.
yes we did fit with a rad.

Old 09-28-2008, 01:47 AM   #21
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post

Maybe I read over it.

I'm confused.
Don't worry, hun. We got it.

Obligatory work in progress picture.

Look Steve! Interior is back!

Tom doing something, since Pete and I are pictured already.

and of course the man who makes metal come alive. Or at least obey his comands.

Old 09-07-2008, 07:12 PM   #22
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

they did mock up the radiator... saw it myself, it's just not in the pics.

IIRC it's even setup for quick removal so with just a few bolts the whole front support system can be removed and you can pull the engine right out the front of the car... pretty cool stuff.

and I'm with ByeByeSti we need another BBQ/Swapmeet.
Old 09-28-2008, 05:48 PM   #23
eds13
Zilvia FREAK!

eds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eds13
that IS sick nasty
Old 09-29-2008, 04:37 PM   #24
Jspec603
Zilvia Member

Jspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Jspec603
^^^^^^^^^Sell me your wheels Ed^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jspec603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:47 AM   #25
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

Thanks for the kind words Ed

Old 10-02-2008, 09:53 AM   #26
GTO8604

GTO8604 is an unknown quantity at this point
the white car on top looks STOOPID fast
GTO8604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:50 AM   #27
silentstyle1
Zilvia Member

silentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to silentstyle1
UPDATE!
SWAN NEEDS UPDATES!
I'm so bored here....
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Nice to know I've got a 30k VA transformer all to myself with 100A 3-phase if I want to start building Cybertron or something in here.
silentstyle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 06:20 PM   #28
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentstyle1 View Post
UPDATE!
SWAN NEEDS UPDATES!
I'm so bored here....
Update, waiting on Steve to get the money to tow it home! lol My landlord will tow it if it's sits here too long and we're done with it. Engine needs work.

Old 12-01-2008, 02:04 AM   #29
silentstyle1
Zilvia Member

silentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nicesilentstyle1 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to silentstyle1
Well thats not fun.... stupid head gaskets.

I hope his cars running by the time i get back cause we all gotta go on a cruise or something.

Miss you guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Nice to know I've got a 30k VA transformer all to myself with 100A 3-phase if I want to start building Cybertron or something in here.
silentstyle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 06:01 PM   #30
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
hope that head gasket works out for ya steve! by spring we must have all of our cars finishheddd we need a successful swap meet that isnt with trucks and everything else. we need our cars there
ByeByeSti is offline   Reply With Quote