Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-29-2011, 05:11 PM   #1
Albeezy

Trader Rating: (0)
Albeezy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
From "The Douchebags"

So lets get one thing straight, we didn't host the Z.O.M.G bbq! We want to apologize for the confusion, we went with limited supplies we only had enough for us who pitched in. We are a family and we decided to take enough carne asada for our selves and a few others because that's all we had enough for. its not our fault people didn't come prepared. there's also rumors going around saying we charged for a fork we gave anyone who came up and ASKED us for a fork a plate and a napkin and had no problem sharing the extras. We decided since we didnt have enough for everyone lets not rub it in so we did our own thing and moved it off to the side. People thought we were the host and decided to come to us, when we explained to the people we werent they seemed cool about it, apologized and walked away. We werent the dicks, we offered to share our table, we offered to share our grill, our ONLY request was to wait for our carne to be done. People want to act childish, talk shit, and segregated themselves away from us, thats their problem but dont go around talking shit and being dicks about it. We went with the intentions of making friends and not making enemies. So thank you for taking the time to read this and listening to the true story because if you talk to people who really know us they'll vouch for us and tell you were NOT dicks we're actually quite friendly and jokers.

Sincerely "The Douchbags"

ps. Fuck the fork bullshit someone must of said that as a joke!
Albeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2011, 05:18 PM   #2
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
well if it was a misunderstanding that is good, next time it will work itself out. the whole point of these bbqs IS to make friends. so as long as that is the reason people show up everything will be fine.

And we always have enough food for everyone. so if you guys pitched in your carne asada to the whole group and your grill and table, then you could have just also eaten all the food other people brought. that was the whole point.

anyway nobody is mad at anyone in particular. i think the biggest thing people were upset about was that things didnt work out as nicely as in previous years.

we didnt get the benches we usually do, traffic was a bitch, a lot of new faces(which doesnt make it bad) . shit happens. its how you deal with it that shows who you really are, and i think as a community, lets overcome the adversity and make it better next time.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 05:25 PM   #3
Albeezy

I agree we were just upset as a team because we felt we were personally being attacked because people were spreading rumors about so by the time we got home we were all upset. but thank you for your support highly appreciate it!
Old 05-29-2011, 08:44 PM   #4
warwickbass21
Leaky Injector

warwickbass21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea dude I agree as well man, but that doesn't give the right for people to talk shit cause we got meat for our selfs and by the way we did bring stuff for people as well man but I guess shit talkers will be shit talkers but they should at least be a man about it and say somthing don't go around like little kids and start saying shit so I hope u guys understand where iam coming from with no disrespect but next BBQ should be great thanx
warwickbass21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 09:05 PM   #5
Albeezy

Thanx yeah we hope its more organized cause we actually had lots of fun until we were on our way home and heard that some people were talking shit after we left especially some people we thought were our friends.
Old 05-29-2011, 09:19 PM   #6
curbhuggerrps13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
curbhuggerrps13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to curbhuggerrps13
well the way it sounds that some people came with nothing to pitch in and bitch about a non all u can eat buffet...the point of it is to pitch in and share...i understand u feel entitled to your carne asada....in which u are and those who came unprepared are not really in the right to bitch.but to the other guys who brought stuff i think deserve a piece of yo MEAT lol ...but im guessing some people took it to the heart. but if that utensil charging bs is true ....that is fucked up
curbhuggerrps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:37 AM   #7
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by warwickbass21 View Post
Yea dude I agree as well man, but that doesn't give the right for people to talk shit cause we got meat for our selfs
Just wondering, why would you come to a potluck bbq with food just for yourselves? I'm not sayin' I'm just sayin'

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 09:46 PM   #8
upsdude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
i say everyone dresses up in medieval gear and have a fake war like in "role models"...get the aggression out
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 10:20 PM   #9
LOUD240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
LOUD240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by upsdude View Post
i say everyone dresses up in medieval gear and have a fake war like in "role models"...get the aggression out
there was a large group there at the park doing this
LOUD240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 11:54 PM   #10
Team DET
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
Team DET is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
That shit was badass LMFAO ,it made the meet
Old 05-30-2011, 12:34 AM   #11
moocowmoo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (46)
moocowmoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Send a message via AIM to moocowmoo Send a message via Yahoo to moocowmoo
Quote:
couldnt agree more lol
moocowmoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 09:57 PM   #12
Fonix36
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Fonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fonix36 Send a message via Yahoo to Fonix36
yo douchebags, dont trip
Haters make us famous

DRiFT 4 A Cure!
Fonix36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 10:04 PM   #13
curbhuggerrps13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
curbhuggerrps13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to curbhuggerrps13
Douchebag Douchebag Douchebag. Hate hate hate
curbhuggerrps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 10:12 PM   #14
JeKyL
Zilvia Junkie

JeKyL is an unknown quantity at this point
Next time bring big wheels and put car batteries in them and have a drift contest in them haha
JeKyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 10:23 PM   #15
SkewieSX
Leaky Injector

SkewieSX is an unknown quantity at this point
This was my first ZOMG. Met some new ppl and had fun. Just hope for us who followed the potluck idea and were new, dont get left out of the loop for another meet . Just cause of the free loaders. Sucks other ppl didnt get to eat cause others took away from them.
SkewieSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 10:47 PM   #16
Gizmo_S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Gizmo_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I personally know these guys and they're a real cool bunch of dudes. The only thing that you guys need to get is that ZOMG is about bringing the community together and I understand why you guys did what you did cause you payed for your grub but a lot of us who also attended brought food as well. We even had excess food at the end

Hachiroku, ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK!!!
Gizmo_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 11:10 PM   #17
warwickbass21
Leaky Injector

warwickbass21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well I understand what u mean but next time it will be better and there will be no drama just a cool ass meet and kick it with all the drivers who spent alot of money to make there cars so bad ass but FUCK THE BITCH ASS HATERS lol
warwickbass21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 11:54 PM   #18
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Looks like I missed out big time. This thread was childish to make, you are just stooping down to their level, this all just shows the maturity level of everyone involved. Congrats for being babies.

I don't care what went on, but comon this is seriously the biggest immature thread ever. Stop whining and complaining
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 11:57 PM   #19
Team DET
Zilvia Addict

Not complaing ,just clearing things up IMO
Old 05-29-2011, 11:58 PM   #20
Team DET
Zilvia Addict

Blank....to get rid of the 666 post
Old 05-30-2011, 12:06 AM   #21
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Still complaining. The right thing to do would have been to Just let it go. Be the bigger man
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:16 AM   #22
Team DET
Zilvia Addict

Well the meet was cool and hopefully we can go again.Just had to clear things.Last thing we need is this weird vibe "we" supposedly created at the next meet.
Old 05-30-2011, 12:59 AM   #23
HIZIX1

HIZIX1 is an unknown quantity at this point
If you guys read the post a lil closer. They wrote we had enough for our selfs and a FEW OTHERS so the food wasn't just for our group,someone came up trying to use our grill and all we asked for them to wait cause the grill was already full and someone took it the wrong way and that's when everyone got all this confusion came from
HIZIX1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:08 AM   #24
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIZIX1 View Post
If you guys read the post a lil closer. They wrote we had enough for our selfs and a FEW OTHERS so the food wasn't just for our group,someone came up trying to use our grill and all we asked for them to wait cause the grill was already full and someone took it the wrong way and that's when everyone got all this confusion came from
My bad. Holy misunderstanding Batman!

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:20 AM   #25
HIZIX1

HIZIX1 is an unknown quantity at this point
So the food was not the problem because we had enough food to feed our group plus 15-20 others so once again food was not the problem all we asked was for ppl to wait to use the grill and the story got twisted from there so sorry for all the confusion we just got bumbed out wit all the shit talking about us so we just wanted to share our side
HIZIX1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:53 AM   #26
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (68)
kevmeistah21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kevmeistah21
I left my grill for people to finish their food cause i had to bounce and it was the last one remaining..What did i say to it?

.....mother fucking thug life! took one for the team.
Late Night Crew... #02 <3

Bought anything from me? Please leave me a review!

http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/...meistah21.html
kevmeistah21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 04:06 AM   #27
Vatche
Post Whore!

Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmeistah21 View Post
I left my grill for people to finish their food cause i had to bounce and it was the last one remaining..What did i say to it?

.....mother fucking thug life! took one for the team.
haha i thought you had someone that was gonna take the grill home...i didnt think twice to have someone check on it
Old 05-30-2011, 08:28 AM   #28
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (68)
kevmeistah21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kevmeistah21
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman View Post
haha i thought you had someone that was gonna take the grill home...i didnt think twice to have someone check on it
no one was willing to but it's alright, that grill was getting old anyway..

i didn't get to meet you, did you bring the chicken to the grill closet to the lot? My bad, i didn't introduce myself.
Late Night Crew... #02 <3

Bought anything from me? Please leave me a review!

http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/...meistah21.html
kevmeistah21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:47 PM   #29
Vatche
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmeistah21 View Post
no one was willing to but it's alright, that grill was getting old anyway..

i didn't get to meet you, did you bring the chicken to the grill closet to the lot? My bad, i didn't introduce myself.
yeah me and mike brought 10 lbs of chicken to the old rickety grill, and we manned it after the guys left who were grilling.

i cant remember their names but we introduced ourselves. haha.

we continued to cook the chicken til it was done and we were full...then we left it there thinking someone knew to take it home
Old 05-31-2011, 03:28 PM   #30
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman View Post
yeah me and mike brought 10 lbs of chicken to the old rickety grill, and we manned it after the guys left who were grilling.

i cant remember their names but we introduced ourselves. haha.

we continued to cook the chicken til it was done and we were full...then we left it there thinking someone knew to take it home
i think i might've met you, i was one of the guys at kevin's grill i'm horrible with names though lol
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote