Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 05-07-2007, 02:16 AM   #1
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
NOR-CAL DRIFT EVENT!!! OMGWTFBBQ?! GRIP n' Slip #3!

http://ncda.lazypenguin.net/events.html

GRIP & SLIP #3 @ Thunderhill Park Raceway

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IN THE ABOVE POSTED LINK!!!

Date: July 5th, 2007 (Thursday)
Event: Grip & Slip #3 - brought to you by NCDA x lazy penguin
Venue: Thunderhill Raceway Park
Gate: 8AM
Drivers Meeting: 9AM. The Drivers Meeting is mandatory. Do not be late!
Track is HOT from: 10am-6pm

Driver Fees: $150, payable via myautoevents. $200 at the gate.
Myautoevents handles our online sign-ups via PayPal. This is to make it easier for us, and to save you guys money.

NorCal isn't out of the game yet!

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2007, 02:21 AM   #2
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
OMG wow a drift event in nor cal. I just have to fix my clutch and im signing up.

YEA NCDA's Back Bitches!! lol

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 02:23 AM   #3
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Hmm. Time to setup/break in my new chassis. Viva la NCDA.

I believe once you pay it's non refundable. You'd have to find someone willing to buy your spot then contact Don or Art.

Just a word to you water drinkers who love excuses.
Old 05-07-2007, 02:26 AM   #4
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
I'm thurrr
Old 05-07-2007, 02:37 AM   #5
gameeffect
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
gameeffect is a jewel in the roughgameeffect is a jewel in the roughgameeffect is a jewel in the roughgameeffect is a jewel in the roughgameeffect is a jewel in the roughgameeffect is a jewel in the roughgameeffect is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gameeffect
IM IN BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyy
Old 05-07-2007, 02:39 AM   #6
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
New hotness will be there.
Old 05-07-2007, 03:44 PM   #7
YUNG DRIF
Zilvia Junkie

YUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to YUNG DRIF
the drift course looks pretty lame compared to the grip
Old 05-07-2007, 03:51 PM   #8
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

tknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tknbkthrsdy4anfg
I'll be there too!

$pending dead pre$ident$ J@CK@TT@CK!
tknbkthrsdy4anfg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 04:33 PM   #9
drift-it
BANNED

drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
how many hours is this from san diego scott?
drift-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 04:53 PM   #10
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

tknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift-it View Post
I'd say probably 10

Old 05-07-2007, 05:21 PM   #11
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift-it View Post
Yeah, it's about 2 hours from me, and San Diego is about 8 so yeah, 10.

Old 05-08-2007, 02:50 AM   #12
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN View Post
Yeah, it's about 2 hours from me, and San Diego is about 8 so yeah, 10.
Now you wish you lived in Canada eh? It's close to me
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 05:28 PM   #13
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
Thunderhill is NORCAL?

Didn't know that.
TRUENOCOUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 02:11 PM   #14
supad0rk
Zilvia Member

supad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to supad0rk Send a message via MSN to supad0rk
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUENOCOUPE View Post
Thunderhill is NORCAL?

Didn't know that.
Anything north of sac can be considered Canada, I think there are a few states up there too... maybe...
supad0rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 03:28 PM   #15
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by supad0rk View Post
Anything north of sac can be considered Canada, I think there are a few states up there too... maybe...
No, you're wrong. Anything more than an hour drive north of San Mateo (aka Berkeley, Concord,) is considered Canada. Sacramento is the north pole
Old 05-08-2007, 04:10 PM   #16
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1sm0r View Post
No, you're wrong. Anything more than an hour drive north of San Mateo (aka Berkeley, Concord,) is considered Canada. Sacramento is the north pole
Ben is a representative for Scott & Art California Mapping co. (TM)

Old 05-09-2007, 02:58 AM   #17
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1sm0r View Post
So im canadian, eh?

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 03:02 AM   #18
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by projekt_s13 View Post
So im canadian, eh?
No, you're still American, you just live in Canada
Old 07-06-2007, 04:44 PM   #19
sr20steve

sr20steve is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by supad0rk View Post
Haha, that shits hella funny....
sr20steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 05:30 PM   #20
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Thuderhill's Loc.
Look here

Old 05-07-2007, 05:35 PM   #21
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tknbkthrsdy4anfg View Post
Thuderhill's Loc.
Look here
Christ thats like the end of it.

I didn't know that was part of Glenn County.
TRUENOCOUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 05:37 PM   #22
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Yea, it sucks to drive there, ssuper strait line.
the only plus is the speed limit is 70

Old 05-07-2007, 06:21 PM   #23
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
since its highlighted, im assuming that theyre using 5 and not the bypass right? ccw or cw?
Old 05-07-2007, 06:25 PM   #24
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Oh man! Crows nest would be dope!

Old 05-07-2007, 06:48 PM   #25
LocalStreetHero
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
LocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LocalStreetHero
YESSS! I'm there for sure. Track is only like 45 mins away from my house.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:39 PM   #26
dori_pho
Zilvia Member

dori_pho is on the path to ruindori_pho is on the path to ruin
im down to go. turn 10 11 12 13 is bout to lit up by me that shit is hella fun.
dori_pho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:16 PM   #27
CleanS14
it's NOT a show car!!

Trader Rating: (7)
CleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Why Thursday...???
Old 05-08-2007, 12:52 AM   #28
adrift707

adrift707 is on a distinguished road
Damn why does it have to happen when I'm in Atlantic City!! Dammit why must I have an education screw that!! I wanna drive lol
Old 05-08-2007, 02:38 AM   #29
My_SilVia
Leaky Injector

My_SilVia is an unknown quantity at this point
Finally a drift event! I thought we were doomed.

I know I shouldn't be one to bitch, but 2&1/2 hors of driving. Plus the extra fees to get my car ready, and gas. Cha-ching!Cha-ching! Mad bank.

Why can't there be an event closer to frisco. Errgh
My_SilVia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 02:44 AM   #30
Irukandji
Post Whore!

YESSS NCDA IS BACK IN THE GAMEEEEEEEEE

I'll be the first one there waiting for you bitches