Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-26-2009, 11:37 AM   #1
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Post Oh China. You and your naughty soups! (Click at own risk)

Some of the Chinese people are known to be eating babies and the news circulated through the internet or via Email communication is shocking the world.

An Email report received by The Seoul Times confirmed that news with several vivid and appalling pictures of human embryos fetuses being made into a soup for human consumption.

The report went on. A town in the southern province of Canton (Guangdong) is now on trend taking baby herbal soup to increase overall health and stamina and the power of sexual performance in particular.

The cost in China currency approximately $ 4000 (it is about Rs2000).

A factory manager was interviewed and he testified that it is effective because he is a frequent customer.

It is a delicacy whereby expensive herbs are added to boil the baby with chicken meat for eight hours of boiling and steaming.

He pointed to his second wife next to him. She is 19 years old. The 62-year-old man testified that they have sex everyday.

After waiting for a couple of weeks he took this reporter to the restaurant when he was informed by restaurant manager that the spare rib soup (local code for baby soup) was now available.

This time it was a couple who have two daughters and this third one was confirmed to be a daughter again. So the couple aborted the baby which was five months old.

Those baby who is close to be born and die naturally costs 2000 in China currency. Those aborted ones cost a few hundreds in China currency.

Those couples who did not want to sell dead babies, placentas can be accepted also for couple of hundreds.

One local reporter was quoted as saying that this is the problem arising from Chinese taking too much attention in health or is the backfire effect when China introduced one child in a family policy.

This heinous crimes rise from the fact that majority of Chinese people prefer to have male babies and the poor families end up selling their female babies.

Dead babied can be purchased in Taiwan for 70 US dollars for being used as grilled delicacies.

Source
Old 10-26-2009, 11:42 AM   #2
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I can honestly say I will NEVER eat a baby that looks nasty
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:30 PM   #3
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14_Kouki View Post
I can honestly say I will NEVER eat a baby that looks nasty
What if it doesn't look nasty? Lmao, maybe you should split up both of those sentences.
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:38 PM   #4
JVD
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Where do they acquire said babies???
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:47 PM   #5
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVD View Post
Where do they acquire said babies???
Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalPost
This heinous crimes rise from the fact that majority of Chinese people prefer to have male babies and the poor families end up selling their female babies.

Dead babied can be purchased in Taiwan for 70 US dollars for being used as grilled delicacies.
They get the abortions/stillborns so it seems. They pay you $70, toss it in some clam chowder and a bread-bowl and charge some rich dude $4k.

CUT OUT THE MIDDLE MAN PEOPLE.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:44 PM   #6
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms!3 View Post
What if it doesn't look nasty? Lmao, maybe you should split up both of those sentences.
If it did not look nasty
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:43 AM   #7
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Thanks for sharing Mel. I'm gonna go puke up my breakfast now.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:59 AM   #8
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
Thanks for sharing Mel. I'm gonna go puke up my breakfast now.
Seriously.

That is by far the most disturbing thing I have ever heard of in my entire life. I mean Jeffrey Dahmer is a sick SOB but anyone who would eat a fuckin baby HAS to be fucked the head. I don't care if it is a different culture.
Old 10-31-2009, 01:59 PM   #9
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Seriously.

That is by far the most disturbing thing I have ever heard of in my entire life. I mean Jeffrey Dahmer is a sick SOB but anyone who would eat a fuckin baby HAS to be fucked the head. I don't care if it is a different culture.
Quoted for the motherf*ckin truth.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:45 AM   #10
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
theres plenty more sick things out there.
and i've heard of this and now i've really seen it
lol.

very interesting.
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:45 AM   #11
yota man
Zilvia Junkie

yota man is an unknown quantity at this point
Holy shit!!!!! I'm so glad I haven't had anything to eat in the last 14 hours because I still almost threw up. I can't believe people actually eat that. I could never look in my soup and see a baby and still be like yep that's exactly how I wanted it cooked.

This is going to take dead baby jokes to a whole new level.
yota man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:35 AM   #12
thisisastickup
Zilvia Junkie

thisisastickup is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by yota man View Post
Holy shit!!!!! I'm so glad I haven't had anything to eat in the last 14 hours because I still almost threw up. I can't believe people actually eat that. I could never look in my soup and see a baby and still be like yep that's exactly how I wanted it cooked.

This is going to take dead baby jokes to a whole new level.
What's the best way to eat a dead baby?

In dead baby soup.
thisisastickup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 06:45 AM   #13
Omarius Maximus
Zilvia Junkie

Omarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisastickup View Post
What's the best way to eat a dead baby?

In dead baby soup.
what about dead baby sushi?

China sucks.
Omarius Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:48 AM   #14
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
DUDE.. that is sick.. these people should be shot ... no better tortured, then shot... F That man... that is some BS

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:14 PM   #15
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift N Dragg View Post
that is some BS
Baby Soup?

sorry i had too....
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:26 PM   #16
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
Baby Soup?

sorry i had too....
haha.. BullShit.. But I didn't even think that till now LOL

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:52 AM   #17
coww-cho!!!!!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
coww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to coww-cho!!!!!
why am i not surprised? damn its still crazy though i couldnt imagine with out pics and the fact of the 19 year old having sex with 62 year old makes it even more worse
thanks !Zar!
**CoUpe LOve** #3
coww-cho!!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:06 PM   #18
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
fml for clicking this link. was JUST about to have lunch too.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:17 PM   #19
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
and no wi def dont wanna go to china...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:22 PM   #20
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
That's, uh, that's interesting.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:23 PM   #21
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
totally sick and i would never eat it, but i wonder what it tastes like.
Old 10-26-2009, 12:26 PM   #22
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Those pictures look like they are from a late 70's textbook.
Old 10-26-2009, 12:28 PM   #23
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
If this is true its disgusting. Thank you Mel for giving us an utter gross view for the morning.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:01 PM   #24
!Zar!
Post Whore!

I try.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Old 10-26-2009, 01:21 PM   #25
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Ive seen the images a couple years back, but never knew the story behind em. Totally fucked up things in this world, I can't imagine taking a spoonful of soup with a baby leg or arm in it. I don't see how these folks can do this.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:14 PM   #26
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
OMG! that is insane yo....
Old 10-26-2009, 01:16 PM   #27
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
oh yeah, i've read about this before. there are also some pics floating around on the webs of deep fried fetus. shit is FUCKING GROSS.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:16 PM   #28
nieko
Post Whore!

nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
that doesnt even fucking look tasty hahahah

looks nasty as hell..
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:23 PM   #29
keistyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
keistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to keistyle
what the shit.

china eats babies.

and were the "fat disgusting ones."
Old 10-26-2009, 01:42 PM   #30
tsx1racer04
Zilvia Member

tsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to behold
Wow, where the hell do they even get babies from to eat!? WTF....man, isnt that shit against the law in China somewhere?

To the OP, where ever you got this shit from, man....its weird....lol
tsx1racer04 is offline   Reply With Quote