Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 05-07-2007, 05:18 PM   #1
Zetto*
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Zetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
June 3, Private learner event at Balcony

The 626 drift crew is proud to present our first drift event at the Willow Springs Balcony. This will be a private event for beginners and intermediate drivers looking for track time. We will have instructors on hand to provide tips or jump in your car and walk you through it. This will be a non-profit event and we are looking for 15 people. Entry will be $100 (There is an additional $10 per person fee to enter Willow Springs). We will also have a few BBQ going so feel free to bring something to grill (We will have some hot dogs available). As a side bonus we will have our own personal professional photographer Eric Castro on hand (You can view some of his work here http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s242/castro_castro/ ). He is willing to snap photos of every single driver and provide you with one. We will also have staff on hand taking videos and other pictures.
So to break it all down

-Sunday June 3 at the Balcony
-$100 per car
-Instructors on hand
-Free BBQ
-Free professional drift photos and vidoes
-Drift
-Drift
-Drift

Contact me at [email protected]
Zetto* is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2007, 05:38 PM   #2
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
AWESOME!! always up for events!!!!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 11:12 AM   #3
homegaragespl
Zilvia Junkie

homegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sijia10358 View Post
AWESOME!! always up for events!!!!

he is one of the instructors hahaha.....
homegaragespl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 05:41 PM   #4
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
HECK YESSSSS!

count me in on this for suuuure!!
PRADOgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:27 PM   #5
homegaragespl
Zilvia Junkie

homegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to behold
free lunch?!?! You cant beat that! iim soooooo there.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:43 PM   #6
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inlandsilvia
damn............that's the drift buffet comp......wish you could change it to another date...i would be down.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:48 AM   #7
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Who is holding this event?

I know "626 Drift Crew"

But who is that, background? History?

Who are the instructors?

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 02:36 AM   #8
Zetto*
Zilvia Member

Zetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products View Post
Who is holding this event?

I know "626 Drift Crew"

But who is that, background? History?

Who are the instructors?
Logan,

It is our first event organized by me and backed by various members of the Arcadia Friday night meet (A.K.A "626 Drift Crew"). Our main instructor will be Jack(DK), others will include Mike and Victor. All three were instructors at the last private event we attended at balcony hosted by John(We received very good feedback). All three instructors have driven the full d1 course at Irwindale. They are very knowledgeable and friendly.

Plus free food, How is that not all the credit you need.
Old 05-09-2007, 01:52 PM   #9
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaMeR View Post
Logan,

It is our first event organized by me and backed by various members of the Arcadia Friday night meet (A.K.A "626 Drift Crew"). Our main instructor will be Jack(DK), others will include Mike and Victor. All three were instructors at the last private event we attended at balcony hosted by John(We received very good feedback). All three instructors have driven the full d1 course at Irwindale. They are very knowledgeable and friendly.

Please make sure that the event goes safely and responsibly.

Especially since its your first event and its at WSIR, please make sure that it goes smoothly and successfully, since WSIR is a track that is very vital to many of us in Socal.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 12:44 PM   #10
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sliders562 Send a message via Yahoo to Sliders562
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaMeR View Post
Logan,

"All three were instructors at the last private event we attended at balcony hosted by John(We received very good feedback). "

^^^^^^ TOU:K:E approved I am John

muahahahhahahahha
Old 05-09-2007, 02:42 AM   #11
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Gogo 626 drift crew ~ Jacks been tryin to get me to roll out to your meet, I should go... Maybe by then I'll have my wheel/tire/LSD woes sorted out.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 12:59 PM   #12
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Gogo 626 drift crew ~ Jacks been tryin to get me to roll out to your meet, I should go... Maybe by then I'll have my wheel/tire/LSD woes sorted out.
Whoa whoa, do not drag me into this. I have nothing to do with this event. I am not going to this nor am I a part of whoever is starting this. GL with it though.

Now as far as Logan's question..... I'll let you know.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 04:47 AM   #13
breakindrifts
Zilvia FREAK!

breakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nice
Im pretty interested in this, are you guys planning on running Just Drift style layout?
Old 05-09-2007, 01:04 PM   #14
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
I would love to go to this but its on my birthday and I am prolly not going to be around for it =X

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
AbsoluteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 01:16 PM   #15
DP_Michelle G
Zilvia Addict

DP_Michelle G is just really niceDP_Michelle G is just really niceDP_Michelle G is just really niceDP_Michelle G is just really niceDP_Michelle G is just really niceDP_Michelle G is just really niceDP_Michelle G is just really niceDP_Michelle G is just really nice
Is this still going on?

just like breakindrifts said what's the lay out. and what is the start time and is there going to be tech at the event?
Old 05-09-2007, 01:25 PM   #16
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Im down.. $100 bucks to slide around all day AND free lunch? Hell yes. Count me in.

Im gonna bring my laptop and have the Drift Bible playing the whole time in the passenger seat lol.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:42 PM   #17
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Whoops, I hear "626 meet" and "Jack" and I assume 'azndoc'. My bizzle homey.

Still would like to head out to this, but the coche's not ready...

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 02:45 PM   #18
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
^^^ fa sho I understand dude.

Now quit complaining and take the ZO6 out to the track.

Do it, do it now.....
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 02:55 PM   #19
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
I agree with Jack... Take the Vette!

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
AbsoluteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 04:33 PM   #20
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
damn thats a deal
too bad timing is bad otherwise id try and go
sigh
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 01:55 AM   #21
Zetto*
Zilvia Member

Anyone that is interested feel free to PM or e-mail me to get you booked.

DP_Michelle G and breakindrifts,

We will start tech at 8:00AM and have a drivers meeting/course demonstration around 8:45AM. The first cars should be driving by 9:15AM. To start we will let the beginners warm up doing donuts and figure eights around cones. The intermediate drivers are welcome to use J-turn. Our plans our to run non-stop all day (The grill will always be running). Once the majority of the drivers are comfortable with donuts and figure eights we will switch to the just drift layout.

Logan,

This isn't the first event at WSIR I have worked staff at. Safety is our number one concern. Followed by a wonderful driving experience. However, I do appreciate the suggestion.
Old 05-11-2007, 01:38 AM   #22
homegaragespl
Zilvia Junkie

if you guys who are interested, go find Ben aka beamer at the 626 meet on friday nights in arcadia!!!!
Old 05-19-2007, 02:50 PM   #23
swayray
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (23)
swayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
hmm... its been a while... maybe i need instructions...
Old 05-19-2007, 09:13 PM   #24
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
if i can get the day off i am down to do this event.
jdm538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 01:21 PM   #25
Zetto*
Zilvia Member

Just a quick update. We have about 5 slots left so if you are interested now is a good time to get booked.

As a side bonus we will have our own personal professional photographer Eric Castro on hand (You can view some of his work here http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s242/castro_castro/ ). He is willing to snap photos of every single driver and provide you with one. We will also have staff on hand taking videos and other pictures.
Old 05-21-2007, 01:04 AM   #26
homegaragespl
Zilvia Junkie

this pic is awesome, i wonder whos car it is....
Old 05-21-2007, 01:32 AM   #27
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inlandsilvia
damn, jack that's a nice picture...
Old 05-21-2007, 02:56 AM   #28
DriftSpecS14
Leaky Injector

DriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymore
this event is the Penis for all the new kids on the block.. hit the track and have fun!

Gl guys

i wish i could make it but ill be sliding at Drift Buffet comp #3
DriftSpecS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 07:56 AM   #29
burgy240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
burgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burgy240 Send a message via Yahoo to burgy240
Wish I was in CALI!!! this should be sweet. Props!
Old 05-23-2007, 04:56 PM   #30
ZenkiJunkie

ZenkiJunkie is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiJunkie
i wish i could make it!
ZenkiJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote