Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 06-19-2010, 10:30 PM   #1
doublestitch180
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
doublestitch180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
F@#ken Bimmer Drivers

Hey guys.
Some of you may have seen this already.
But a buddy of mine sent me this.

YouTube - Mazdaspeed3 (Shitbox) and BMW 335i on Calaveras road

Hgh....typical Bimmer driver. BMW "The ultimate douchebag machine" lol
doublestitch180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2010, 10:41 PM   #2
p3t3y18
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
p3t3y18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
haha what an idiot da guy wasnt even on his ass lol
just like u said typical bimmer driver lol ...
Old 06-19-2010, 10:51 PM   #3
Homer_Simpson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Homer_Simpson is on the path to ruinHomer_Simpson is on the path to ruinHomer_Simpson is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Wow, what a fucking douche bag.
Homer_Simpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:54 PM   #4
cleantune
BANNED

cleantune is on the path to ruincleantune is on the path to ruincleantune is on the path to ruin
haha I<3 Bimmer drivers haha
Do you think he bought the car for the horsepower?
cleantune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 12:09 AM   #5
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
someone didnt have their starbucks that morning
SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 07:54 PM   #6
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideWell View Post
someone didnt have their starbucks that morning
Yeah probably...well I hope he give his good side as now he's on the long list of internet video idiots...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 12:17 AM   #7
hellaslows13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
hellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
my favorite road....
hellaslows13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 12:46 AM   #8
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
I got cut off by several BMW drivers. One going downhill 75mph in the rain (yes I'll admit I was young and wreckless, still sometimes am) he cut me off and slammed on his brakes, me being in a 20 year old Toyota Cressida, my brakes lock up and I go into a full spin, he turns into a neighbor hood just in time so I don't hit his rear, I end up on the curb in the bushes, then proceed to chasing him down into a gated community.

I absolutely despise BMW drivers in every which way. I don't care who the fuck you are, if you drive a BMW you automatically become an asshole driver.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 04:36 AM   #9
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
oh man i used to drive there quite often.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 05:57 AM   #10
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
White BMWs are usually driven by hot asian females.

I like bmws.

Known FACT.
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 08:20 AM   #11
yvang07
Zilvia Member

yvang07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
White BMWs are usually driven by hot asian females.
If only every bmw was white
yvang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 09:21 AM   #12
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Props to you for keeping your head cool. I woulda raged.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:16 PM   #13
killa.beez33

killa.beez33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
Props to you for keeping your head cool. I woulda raged.
lol same. I would've raged hardcore. I has bad road rage.
killa.beez33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 10:09 AM   #14
chucky norris
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
chucky norris is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chucky norris
what an asshole he wasn't even on his ass. i would thrown thumb tacks all over his car so he can get a flat lol i think that would work muahahahah
Old 06-20-2010, 02:07 PM   #15
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (44)
apex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucky norris View Post
what an asshole he wasn't even on his ass. i would thrown thumb tacks all over his car so he can get a flat lol i think that would work muahahahah
335i's come with runflats my bro has one
Old 06-20-2010, 11:04 AM   #16
payne219
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
payne219 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
yea fuck that guy. there is no way I would ever let anyone talk to me like that
payne219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 11:37 AM   #17
180love
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
180love is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
What a dick.. I dont know if would have been able to control myself in that situation.. shoulda hit him with the car.. hahaha
180love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 02:57 PM   #18
innovation
Zilvia Junkie

innovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really nice
The BMW sped up because of the mazda 3. I mean honestly, it's not like there was a place for him to pull over and let the shitbox pass. As a result, The aggressive driver forced the bmw to speed up. That whole situation is just whack. I don't condone reckless or "spirited" driving. You want to race? Take it to the track.

Just noticed that the "plenty of room" was approximately 1.3 seconds or so. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to be in the rear considering the old man driving the bimmer most likely wasn't up to snuff in regards to racing. Any mistake, and you have 1 second to react.

Anyone else notice for the most part everyone in this thread who has responded is between the age of 18-22 and their viewpoint? Come on guys and girls, I'm 24 and young myself, but if I was the BMW I would respond in a similar fashion. I hate being tailgated not to mention its just plain dangerous.
innovation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 03:02 PM   #19
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by innovation View Post
The BMW sped up because of the mazda 3. I mean honestly, it's not like there was a place for him to pull over and let the shitbox pass. As a result, The aggressive driver forced the bmw to speed up. That whole situation is just whack. I don't condone reckless or "spirited" driving. You want to race? Take it to the track.

Anyone else notice for the most part everyone in this thread who has responded is between the age of 18-22 and their viewpoint? Come on guys and girls, I'm 24 and young myself, but if I was the BMW I would respond in a similar fashion. I hate being tailgated not to mention its just plain dangerous.
The BMW was not forced to do anything. If the BMW wanted to drive slow or whatever, he could have.

He could have slowed down, and waved him by. It's even more dangerous to STOP on that damn road and get out of the car. He could have been hit by another driver coming from the other direction. Then what?
Old 06-20-2010, 03:22 PM   #20
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:

Just noticed that the "plenty of room" was approximately 1.3 seconds or so. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to be in the rear considering the old man driving the bimmer most likely wasn't up to snuff in regards to racing. Any mistake, and you have 1 second to react.

Don't defend this guy, just dont. The BMW driver cutoff the Mazda 3 and KNEW he did so, so he says to himself "heh I dont care, he drives a shitbox he can't catch my car" then the douche BMW driver steps on the gas a little and the Mazda 3 replies respectively. The BMW driver gets all pissy because he knows he cut the guy off and knows he is following behind him spiritedly, this makes the BMW driver nervous because the road belongs to him and he doesn't want to be paced by another driver (especially a non-BMW one). So the BMW driver says to himself "probably another one of those damn ricer kids, I'll teach him a lesson", so he wants to make a statement by getting out in the middle of the road (completely dangerous and douchebagy) and yelling off obscenities like hes tough shit, probably because his wife is cheating on him due to the fact that he hasn't been able to get an erection in 10 years (could be a number of things).

Fuck this guy. If that was me, as soon as be began to slow down a little bit I would've passed his ass without thinking considering there were no cars in the distance. This has happened to me before, someone trying to brake check me or make me stop, I just pass them and never see them again.
Old 06-20-2010, 04:13 PM   #21
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
So the BMW driver , yelling off obscenities like hes tough shit, probably because his wife is cheating on him due to the fact that he hasn't been able to get an erection in 10 years (could be a number of things).
killer2001 i just laughed soo hard
i've been in this situation with the 335 many times, first on the free way getting tailgated by one, so i pull into the next lane, let him pull up, pace him, honk my horn, give him the finger, then spool on outta there and leave him...

these 335 owners think that cause they spent $50k on the tt beemer that their cars are invincible to our shitboxes....

i dunno what i woulda done in the madza 3, he kept his cool... coulda been a dick though gotten out of his car and wrestled the guy for youtube, i'm not the best driver, and i have done the same thing, the last time it was me tailing a ferrari going 35mph on mullholland's 55mph section, the guy did the same thing stopped, got out and yelled at me, but i put him in his place, told him to get back in his car or i will get in his car for him and drive it the way ferrari built it to be driven....

i'm no role model, at 27years old, i make bad decisions.

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 08:56 PM   #22
mrflip69
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
mrflip69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by handinpants View Post
the guy did the same thing stopped, got out and yelled at me, but i put him in his place, told him to get back in his car or i will get in his car for him and drive it the way ferrari built it to be driven....
omfg I need to buy you a beer if I ever see you ROFL!

The only way the guy could get back at you would be to shoot your ass ahahha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh_gL7Az53o

P.S. "The pricks are on the inside!"
mrflip69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 05:34 AM   #23
510-SR20DET
Zilvia Junkie

510-SR20DET is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrflip69 View Post
omfg I need to buy you a beer if I ever see you ROFL!

The only way the guy could get back at you would be to shoot your ass ahahha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh_gL7Az53o

P.S. "The pricks are on the inside!"

If that woman came to me i would bitch slap her and continue recording. He wont dare to shoot, you can tell by his reaction when he saw the camera, he knows better than that, he was backing away. And if the guys call the cop and report that he got a gun in his car guess who would be fucked...
Old 06-20-2010, 03:04 PM   #24
innovation
Zilvia Junkie

innovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really nice
^^ Much to your argument the same could be said for passing. Unless he pulls over I wouldn't want to pass for fear of on coming traffic.
Old 06-20-2010, 03:21 PM   #25
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Quote:
^^ Much to your argument the same could be said for passing. Unless he pulls over I wouldn't want to pass for fear of on coming traffic.
In any case, he overreacted. Speed3 driver, good job not losing your cool.
Old 06-20-2010, 03:27 PM   #26
innovation
Zilvia Junkie

^^ man thats all speculation. Plain and simple that video is lame. Dont do it kids!
Old 06-20-2010, 03:27 PM   #27
Slammed Assassin
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Slammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Slammed Assassin
bimmer's fault for driving fast, i thought he was running it as well.
Old 06-20-2010, 04:16 PM   #28
2fast4y0u
Zilvia FREAK!

2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore
fuck the bmw owern/driver bullshit.
theres a lot of asshole 240 drivers too. i have had bmws in my family for years and we are not ass hole drivers. just because you own certain type of car, does mean you drive different.
i didnt watch the video and i dont car too. i think some of u guys are jealous u dont have a bmw
2fast4y0u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 09:37 PM   #29
doublestitch180
Zilvia Member

doublestitch180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fast4y0u View Post
fuck the bmw owern/driver bullshit.
theres a lot of asshole 240 drivers too. i have had bmws in my family for years and we are not ass hole drivers. just because you own certain type of car, does mean you drive different.
i didnt watch the video and i dont car too. i think some of u guys are jealous u dont have a bmw
I don't think people are jealous of BMW's. There's alot of other things that people can
show for other than a car.

There's asshole drivers associated with any type of car. Just more so with the luxury brands
(MBZ, Lexus, BMW, Audi etc..) it comes with the territory as with seeing everyone else as inferior.

All it takes is for one 335 driver to ruin it for many.(The guy pretty much embarassed himself on youtube)

Your family must not be the "typical" bmw drivers then. Their probably just like me,
the typical Lexus driver (Slow/easy going/cruise) =).

The vid was just for $h!ts and giggles for me. Nothing serious.
doublestitch180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 09:36 AM   #30
2fast4y0u
Zilvia FREAK!

2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublestitch180 View Post
I don't think people are jealous of BMW's. There's alot of other things that people can
show for other than a car.

There's asshole drivers associated with any type of car. Just more so with the luxury brands
(MBZ, Lexus, BMW, Audi etc..) it comes with the territory as with seeing everyone else as inferior.

All it takes is for one 335 driver to ruin it for many.(The guy pretty much embarassed himself on youtube)

Your family must not be the "typical" bmw drivers then. Their probably just like me,
the typical Lexus driver (Slow/easy going/cruise) =).

The vid was just for $h!ts and giggles for me. Nothing serious.
now you are speaking my language. we are car enthusiest that enjoy driving.
2fast4y0u is offline   Reply With Quote