Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-05-2006, 09:15 PM   #1
94plum
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
94plum is on the path to ruin94plum is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s13 Any Pics of S13 pop-up alternative?? Supermade style?

Tryin to find some different pics of the pop-up light alternative...like the supermades...also any suggestions on what lights to go with the conversion
94plum is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2006, 11:00 PM   #2
oneighty
Leaky Injector

oneighty is making a name for him/her selfoneighty is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to oneighty

made by raceonusa and there are similar ones on ebay

piaa p3000, search for an s13 from ma-motorsports.
Old 09-05-2006, 11:15 PM   #3
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
just get regular rectangle headlights out of a 300zx or somthing, that way at least you could see. probably end up in a tree if you try to go anywhere at night with thoes goofy ass fogs
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 12:28 AM   #4
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
yah see if you could fit some z31 lights in there, being able to see is good...

Old 09-06-2006, 02:35 AM   #5
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Z31s pop up too I believe.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 08:57 AM   #6
94plum
Leaky Injector

Thanks for the advice
Old 09-06-2006, 09:17 AM   #7
94plum
Leaky Injector

300zx / s13 headlight fitment??

I was wondering if anyone knows if the (90-97) 300zx headlights i think thats the correct years, will fit in the place for the s13 headlights (pop-up lights)?
Old 09-06-2006, 09:21 AM   #8
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Not a direct fit, takes custom work. It's been done before.
Old 09-06-2006, 09:52 AM   #9
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
yea custom work, and searching, it was covered about a year ago...
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 10:43 AM   #10
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
anyone have pics offhand? i'd like to see

edit

they dont work as well as i expected, maybe would look better with aero
Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 12:13 PM   #11
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by S30Z Bushido
OH MY GOD.

Becky, look at her butt.

It's so...big. It's like one of those, rap guys' girlfriends.

I can't believe it's just so round.

It's like, out there, I mean - gross.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 01:31 PM   #12
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection

reminds me of

Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 02:34 PM   #13
s13silvia03
Zilvia Addict

Location: PA.....I always thought that dogs...umm...layed eggs, and I learned something today
s13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to s13silvia03
Quote:
Originally Posted by impactred

reminds me of

The kitty is way cuter than the Z32 conversion IMO.
Old 09-06-2006, 10:48 AM   #14
s13silvia03
Zilvia Addict

Location: PA.....I always thought that dogs...umm...layed eggs, and I learned something today
s13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to s13silvia03
Looks like ass.
Old 09-06-2006, 10:50 AM   #15
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
they look much too big
Nachtmensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 10:52 AM   #16
integr97

integr97 is an unknown quantity at this point
reminds me of a freakin Saturn my friend used to own.....HahAH Saturns get Owned!
integr97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 10:55 AM   #17
bardabe
Post Whore!

bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by integr97
reminds me of a freakin Saturn my friend used to own.....HahAH Saturns get Owned!
LOL agreed. looks like ass. but uh I think a frend of mine has a Pair of HEadlights.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 11:56 AM   #18
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Wow, time warp from hell. It is really 1992 all over again?
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 03:46 PM   #19
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by integr97
Who is your friend? I only ask because I happen to know the first Saturn to have that swap. So happy that car got totaled. :hammer:
Old 09-06-2006, 12:12 PM   #20
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
OP should have just search. This has been covered.

It is too wide. If the headlight was about few inches skinner, around the size of the oem flip light, then it would be better.
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 01:16 PM   #21
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Funny thing is, I hope those headlamps can be aligned. Its not just about mounting them.

Standard Z32 lamps are not that great anyway, they are on-par with all the other early halogen projector headlamps: S13 Silvia, S14 Kouki, R32 GT-R... not ideal upgrades, more like downgrades. Unless of course, someone springs for the J-spec 99 xenon fairlady Z headlamps. Then they have to worry about proper lighting pattern (RHD).
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 02:08 PM   #22
bardabe
Post Whore!

bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi
...Unless of course, someone springs for the J-spec 99 xenon fairlady Z headlamps. Then they have to worry about proper lighting pattern (RHD).
Yeah and the headlights alone run at just about $1,600 then there is the body work, wiring, and all other lil nicknacks. IMO not worth it. and it looks nasty anywyas. but hey like previouslyt stated +10 for creativity.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 07:26 PM   #23
supermariokartdrift
Leaky Injector

supermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymore
fogs

A friend of mine runs some dual beam RAYBRIG fogs and they have good output. The bulbs are high output bulbs, or you could install h3 HID kit to the fogs
supermariokartdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 01:19 PM   #24
blackcoupe
Zilvia Member

blackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the rough
sweet pontiac sunfire.
blackcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 01:27 PM   #25
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
I think I like it. Like in a I want to hug it and feed it ice cream sort of way.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 01:40 PM   #26
arian23
Zilvia Member

arian23 is an unknown quantity at this point
It looks like an american bucket!!! Kinda like a saturn!! Ill give you 10 points for the thought of being creative but it straight looks NASTY!
arian23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 01:51 PM   #27
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
hahaha Yuki that reminds me of HaLo's old avatar.

get supermade's and just put a cover over the opening if you want the sealed look.
Old 09-06-2006, 03:50 PM   #28
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
looks exactly like a freaking saturn.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 12:26 PM   #29
94plum
Leaky Injector

s13 S13 Quality Lighting??

Ok i started a thread about the 300zx lights for an alternative for the (pop-up) lights for the s13 and come to find out they look like booty jucie. ..so now i woulkd like to know if anyone knows or would have any other suggestions for good lighting with the raceonusa alternative??

Old 09-06-2006, 12:40 PM   #30
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
couldn't you have just posted this in the same thread?

anyway, those are just super made knockoffs (no surprise from race on there)

they would light up for street driving like crap

but look cool for track

hard to execute tho, u need full aero badass wheels and you need to track it

id focus on other things besides lighting first

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote