Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-08-2010, 05:46 AM   #1
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Diet Thread

I don't know if this is covered but i could not find any using search, however I was wondering does anyone have any suggestions or ideas on things to eat that are good for you. For example I am in the process of losing weight and am combining this with exercise everyday, proper sleep and hydration. I am curious to what things are good out there that you may have used that might be easy on the wallet and good for you at the same time whether its homemade or something you buy. Also if you have suggestions on work out routines or exercises feel more than free to have input as I know there is more than one on here that is trying to shed a couple pounds like I am.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:07 AM   #2
Slammed Assassin
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Slammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Slammed Assassin
Try eating more meals but small portions.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:44 AM   #3
Aoshi112
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Aoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aoshi112
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBuddahboi View Post
Try eating more meals but small portions.
There was a big argument over that on bodybuilding.com if I recall and they said that eating 6-8 smaller meals a day is actually a myth.

The “6 Meals A Day” Myth

Myth busting: Are six small meals better than three big ones? - Sun Sentinel

OP, the first thing to do is start a journal and write down your daily eating habits for about a week to see how many calories you are eating per day. Then you can start eating smartly and knock off a few hundred calories per day and start lifting and exercising.

For example, if you find you're eating 3,000 calories a day, knock it down to 2,500 for a few weeks to adjust then if you want, knock it down to 2,000. Do it slowly as crash diets usually end up backfiring on you if you go down from 3,000 to 2,000 calories.
Aoshi112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 06:25 AM   #4
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Not being an ass but can you give ideas?
Old 09-08-2010, 08:39 AM   #5
RacerX1
Zilvia Junkie

RacerX1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well the definition of diet is what you eat, not how much or how often you eat.

Remember King, Prince, Pauper.

Eat like a King for breakfast, Prince for lunch, and Pauper for dinner.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:45 AM   #6
JAtl

Trader Rating: (0)
JAtl is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bodybuilding.com homie...this website is full of info...from nutrition to full workout programs, etc...
JAtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:08 AM   #7
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
What do you normally eat and how much of it do you eat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:13 AM   #8
nismo 240sx
Zilvia Addict

nismo 240sx has a little shameless behavior in the past
eat 4 to 6 times a day small amounts drink alot of water to help reduce fat and work out.. eatting this way helps your metabolism speed up so its easier to lose pounds cuz you dont have any retaining substances in your body.gl
as far for eating..eat chicken, fish, some meat and all your veggies
nismo 240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:13 AM   #9
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Here is something I did when I was really into working out etc.

Breakfast I eat oatmeal every morning. I hated oatmeal so I started out with the instant flavored packs from costco. Now I can just eat plain oatmeal. High in fiber and will help you speed up that metabolism. I also had yogurt or eggs to accompany it.

Lunch was always some type of turkey sandwich for me. No mayo, no cheese on wheat bread. Lots of veggies. The more protein you eat the less hungry you will be later.

Dinner I always had chicken breast I marinated the night before with some veggies. Maybe some brown rice as well.

In between these meals I would always have fruits or nuts as a snack. Its hard at first but now I feel like crap when I eat chips or fast food type foods.

Another thing is give yourself a cheat day. My day was usually Sunday since it was my rest day. Eat the things you dont during the week on that day. Obviously dont OVER do it but in moderation things like sweets, greasy foods, etc. You'll also realize how much damn money is spent on going out to eat and how much you save by making food yourself.

Good luck man!
Old 09-08-2010, 10:13 AM   #10
DrftSLowHomIe!!
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
DrftSLowHomIe!! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^^ go with this no joke i did the same light lifting tho, did more of Cardio, Running, even riding my bike around town , and got back into Soccer BIG time i was big i gotta admit but now i feel good so just stick with it man.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:08 AM   #11
zaneithan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
zaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
ive been eating kashi go lean for breakfast along with skim milk, for lunch its usually grilled chicken on whole wheat and more than likely the same for dinner.

1993 240sx fastback (wrecked)
1991 240sx SE fastback Daily Driver status
1992 240sx fastback (???)
1986 Toyota Corolla SR5 Coupe (sold)
zaneithan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:28 AM   #12
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
i personally only have 2 meals a day. It helps keep my weight from getting too high. I dont eat healthy but if i had meals through out the day of what i eat i would be a super fatty. theres lots of different diets and stuff.. but i used to weight 200 lbs. i decided to not eat nearly as much as i used to and i got down to 175 and im 6'2. reducing your meals per day IMO is key to loosing weight.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:49 PM   #13
kensreliableb18b
Zilvia Addict

Location: so cal - 626, 909, 562 and 949. 818 if i feel like running away
kensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostSlideWayz View Post
i personally only have 2 meals a day. It helps keep my weight from getting too high. I dont eat healthy but if i had meals through out the day of what i eat i would be a super fatty. theres lots of different diets and stuff.. but i used to weight 200 lbs. i decided to not eat nearly as much as i used to and i got down to 175 and im 6'2. reducing your meals per day IMO is key to loosing weight.
although you may see results with this method, it's the wrong way to go about it. you'll actually slow down your metabolism and then later on, when you increase your calorie intake, you'll magnify weight gain that much more.

like others have stated, portion control throughout the day is key. eat clean, and if you can, try to cut down on carb intake. rule of thumb for me is, eat bigger in the morning, less at night, and not too late either. snack in between meals (i usually snack on almonds). if you're going to eat fruit, choose options that have less sugar content (i.e, strawberries, watermelon, etc.)

all this should be coupled with a daily workout regimen and trust me, you'll look and feel good.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:28 PM   #14
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
Quote:
Originally Posted by kensreliableb18b View Post
although you may see results with this method, it's the wrong way to go about it. you'll actually slow down your metabolism and then later on, when you increase your calorie intake, you'll magnify weight gain that much more.

like others have stated, portion control throughout the day is key. eat clean, and if you can, try to cut down on carb intake. rule of thumb for me is, eat bigger in the morning, less at night, and not too late either. snack in between meals (i usually snack on almonds). if you're going to eat fruit, choose options that have less sugar content (i.e, strawberries, watermelon, etc.)

all this should be coupled with a daily workout regimen and trust me, you'll look and feel good.
well i mean for me it worked and im satisfied with it.. ive kept the weight off for 4 years just because i keep my food intake at a minumum.

morning egg whites and 2 peices of toast and 1 multi vitamin and a cup of milk.

not exactly the healthiest food but it fills me up and i wont have to eat till probably 7 or 8 now. once and awhile i blend 2 scoops of protein powder and ice and milk and thatll keep me feeling full alll day. ever since back in the day when i stopped eating for awhile.. it shrank my stomach so now my stomach gets full very fast.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:34 AM   #15
Homer_Simpson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Homer_Simpson is on the path to ruinHomer_Simpson is on the path to ruinHomer_Simpson is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I'm doing 1 gram of protein for every pound of lean body mass every day and cut down my portions to the point where I drop 3 pounds per week. I'm eating pretty much whatever I want as long as I don't sit there and gorge. LIFT HEAVY while doing this (think compound lifts such as squats, deadlifts etc.) Doing this I've consistently drop around 3 pounds a week for a total of over 12 lbs over the last month.

I don't count calories, eat specially prepared foods, or any of that madness. I still retained all of my strength from before yet I'm slowly slimming down.
Homer_Simpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:41 AM   #16
20 til 3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
dieting/ eating healthy is pretty easy... wake up and eat a high protein meal(within an hr or waking up) 3hrs later eat another 20-30g high protein meal... and once "supper" comes around try to get 30-40g of protein in ... and then dont eat anything before you go to bed, your body cant do much with it

also.. start drinking natural tea... you burn calories when you drink it instead of adding more with pop and shit... lots of water helps fats flush out of your body also...

i work for a nutrition center and have to personalize alot of meal schedules for people of all sizes... but for the most part thats what it all comes down to. If you feed your metabolism when its actually hungry you can burn the shit outta fat, but 98% of people dont get that first meal in right when you wake up although its the most important
20 til 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:50 AM   #17
Homer_Simpson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Homer_Simpson is on the path to ruinHomer_Simpson is on the path to ruinHomer_Simpson is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 til 3 View Post
dieting/ eating healthy is pretty easy... wake up and eat a high protein meal(within an hr or waking up) 3hrs later eat another 20-30g high protein meal... and once "supper" comes around try to get 30-40g of protein in ... and then dont eat anything before you go to bed, your body cant do much with it

also.. start drinking natural tea... you burn calories when you drink it instead of adding more with pop and shit... lots of water helps fats flush out of your body also...

i work for a nutrition center and have to personalize alot of meal schedules for people of all sizes... but for the most part thats what it all comes down to. If you feed your metabolism when its actually hungry you can burn the shit outta fat, but 98% of people dont get that first meal in right when you wake up although its the most important
For those of of you that are like me and don't like to eat breakfast then go with some quality protein powder. Two scoops in a shaker cup and you'll be done with it before you hit the door.
Homer_Simpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 01:58 PM   #18
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
drink a ton of water (crystal light helps)
load your fridge and pantry with food so you don't go "hurr nothing to eat, sup mcdonalds"
put a stationary bike in the middle of your bedroom, so you can't pretend it's not there, like you might if it were in the garage or basement
get some metal DDR pads
dust off your bike (not your stupid fixie, a real bike) and get some riding done
when you get fast food, get tea, not soda
stop drinking so much soda asshole
seriously, pound that crystal light
salsa has like nothing in it, throw that on some shit and eat it
tell people you're dieting, like, people who have, in the past, talked shit about your weight, because those people will ask how it's going when they see you
actually read the nutrition facts on things when you eat them, and realize how ridiculous your calorie intake is right now.

that's what i've been doing, and i've lost 40ish pounds since january. to be honest the ONLY motivation i really had was
-i found a bag of old clothes and was like, "lol this shirt is gay i'm going to wear it tonight", but then it didn't fit at all
-my fuck buddy got into a relationship
-i went on a 20 mile bike ride last year and barfed like 15 miles in (rode 25 at the same event this year with no barf and was ready to do it again after!)
good luck.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:09 PM   #19
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
cutting down your food consumption works. When I am unemployed - no money to eat fast food etc.. For a while I will be hungry, but then its like my body adapts to the lower food consumption, and thus when i eat at meals, I dont have to eat til Im full type of feeling. So my plates are smaller.

Where as when you are used to eating big plates, your hunger will always demand those big plates.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:49 AM   #20
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
drink a ton of water (crystal light helps)
This.

I just discovered this a month ago and it's the best invention ever! I've been trying all the flavors, the best is the Orange, Lemonade, and Pink Lemonade. Sugar Free Kool Aid is great too..and the knockoff Winn-Dixie brand fruit punch flavor if you have that store in your area.
Old 08-21-2013, 11:26 AM   #21
seesquared
Leaky Injector

seesquared is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
This.

I just discovered this a month ago and it's the best invention ever! I've been trying all the flavors, the best is the Orange, Lemonade, and Pink Lemonade. Sugar Free Kool Aid is great too..and the knockoff Winn-Dixie brand fruit punch flavor if you have that store in your area.

Just be careful with the Crystal Light. I too love the stuff but it has Aspartame in it. I am not trying to sound all conspiracy theorist and what not, but aspartame generally does not have a healthy image attached to it. Personally, I don't use it anymore and in my opinion is worse than natural sugar.

A few people already nailed it on the head with keeping it simple. Think of food as fuel (Do I really NEED that for my goal?). Just eat clean and exercise. But you have to figure out what works for YOU. And yes, have a cheat meal or cheat day.
seesquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:11 PM   #22
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Thanks for the inputs guys, keep em coming. I don't drink soda so thats not really a problem. Im gonna keep my cardio up and keep eating right. Anybody have any good snacks while they were doing this? I saw someone mentioned salsa. Any other good snacks that won't hurt you? I've been eating apples and green grapes.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:55 PM   #23
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
You should eat a little bit of peanut butter everyday.

Pickles are good too since they are very low in calories.

Celery is a negative calorie food too.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:42 AM   #24
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Yes to peanut butter, toss a tblspoon in with your whole oats in the morning. yum. Eat moar greens.
Less fat, fatty.

Clean up your diet, its really easy.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:57 AM   #25
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Two months ago I weighed 185-190ish. I stopped drinking soda, only drank water, no chips, no fast food, barely eating out at all. I only eat once a day, usually brunch since I wake up at around 10:30 every day, usually white rice with meat or something. Got some exercise for a few hours 4-5 times a week and work an 8 hour day every weekday. There have been many instances where I go 48-72 hours with nothing but water in my system.

I now weigh 151.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:02 AM   #26
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
I was a really heavy eater...until one day...

I didn't eat for a full 24 hours. Just a tad bit of water. Then when I ate, I ate a very small portion and I was full. From then on I've only ate small portions and I've lost 6 pounds already. It's not a lot right now, but it really hasn't been that long. Plus I'm sure cutting out soda and such would help a lot, and more exercise
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:43 AM   #27
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Paleo Plan
Old 09-09-2010, 11:17 AM   #28
silpena
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
silpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
You can eat peanut butter/amonds/ nuts alot still. I dont see why everyone is scared of fats. Its the source of the fat that counts.

Im glad you have a goal to lose wieght, ive gone from 255 lbs(6 yrs ago) (30-40% bf) and right now im at 161 lbs around 12% bf i was 10 but summer is ending. Pack on some serius muscle man, it will help speed up your BMR which is what really counts in staying lean. It makes leaning out so much easier. I dont know what body type you are so i really cant say what to eat and how to eat. I would hate to be an ectomorph.
silpena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 11:23 AM   #29
nevertheless
Zilvia Junkie

nevertheless is an unknown quantity at this point
Less Carbs
More Protein
Dont eat after 8
Water and more water
Exercise 45 min a day
nevertheless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:03 PM   #30
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
this is what i did to lose weight:

in the morning; drink a cup of water with a pill of fish oil, eat instant oatmeal.

lunch; I eat whatever is cooked at home, but limit myself to eating rice (preferably 1 scoop 1.5) and 3-4 pieces of meat/poultry/seafood.

dinner; exact same thing as lunch but do not eat after 7pm (i usually stay up till 3am)

in between the meals I would eat something like almonds, fruit, or a bar.

my goal was to eat less than 2000 calories, up/down hill and track.

i would do about 3-4 laps around the evergeen creek and montgomery hill
Evergreen Valley College, - Google Maps

im doing the samething now, but i am not running. I need to get motivated again...