Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-28-2008, 01:11 AM   #1
alindeman1989
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
alindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to alindeman1989
fish tanks/planted tanks/turtle tanks

anyone here into nice fish tanks and turtle tanks? if so let me see your set up

tofu man: Don't be cheap, and buy shitty high offset rims
alindeman1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2008, 01:26 AM   #2
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
lets see yours

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 01:30 AM   #3
womenbeshoppin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
womenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to womenbeshoppin

Is that a fish tank bruh in the middle the dash, yea pimpin don't put'cha fingers on mah glass
womenbeshoppin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 01:47 AM   #4
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13

it's just a little ten gallon on my desk, when i (finally) move i'm planning on a planted 75 and turning the ten into a shoal tank with a shitload of neon tetras.

p.s. NEVER BUY SNAILS FROM CHAIN STORES. EVER. always buy from a trusted LFS. that golden apple snail had fucking worms and killed like half my livestock.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:03 AM   #5
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
I wanna get like a 55 gallon tank and make from salt water fish
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 08:14 AM   #6
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i usually get tanks made from glass, but whatever floats your boat dude...
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 10:12 AM   #7
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
This is my set up nothing fancy i keep shit simple lol

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 11:19 AM   #8
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftNutOfGowd View Post
This is my set up nothing fancy i keep shit simple lol

Thats hot where'd you get it??
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 11:16 AM   #9
jdmdrft
Zilvia Member

jdmdrft will become famous soon enoughjdmdrft will become famous soon enoughjdmdrft will become famous soon enoughjdmdrft will become famous soon enough
haha never seen that before. shits funny.
jdmdrft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 11:59 AM   #10
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
^^^ at Michelle it was suppose to be a vase or something for decoration but it was to plan so i won some fish at the O.C Fair and now i use it as a fish bowl

Old 07-28-2008, 06:12 PM   #11
nismobro

nismobro is an unknown quantity at this point
heres mine, just a little 10 gallon

SIlver Tip Tetra

Ghost Catfish

Rainbow Shark
nismobro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 08:41 PM   #12
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Quote:
Originally Posted by nismobro View Post
heres mine, just a little 10 gallon

SIlver Tip Tetra

Ghost Catfish

Rainbow Shark
I have that same poster!

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 06:19 PM   #13
rainier
Nissanaholic!

rainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to rainier
i never really got a picture of my tank setup, and i only took a video of one of my turtles when they were super small. i got rid of them not too long ago, they were about 3-4 inches big.

heres a video of one of them 2 years ago

YouTube - My Turtle Eating a Goldfish

used to have a regular freshwater tank and a small saltwater tank. both hobbies i've grown out of

rainier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 06:40 PM   #14
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
my last aquarium was just chaos. im never getting tiger barbs or any kind of barbs again.
those fools killed everybody and then killed themselves.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 08:39 PM   #15
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
have logan post the fish tank in ASPEC's lobby

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 08:50 PM   #16
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Heres my 25 gallon. There is 8 fishes but you can only see 3. And 1 or 2 Crayfish.

And my Fighter Fish in a fighter fish. Both Aquariums rockin bamboo's.

因果関係の流れ
Old 07-29-2008, 12:12 AM   #17
alindeman1989
Zilvia Addict

alindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to all
^^^^ is that tank planted or just have alot of algae?

Old 07-29-2008, 12:59 PM   #18
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Both. messagelength

因果関係の流れ
Old 07-29-2008, 01:15 PM   #19
Akiros
Zilvia FREAK!

Akiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Akiros
I have a 55 gallon cichlid / oscar tank. It looks a lot better at night, I need to do some work to it. Just need to get motivated.
shitty phone pic:
Akiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 04:22 PM   #20
rainier
Nissanaholic!

rainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to rainier
found a pic of my tank.

rainier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 09:07 PM   #21
alindeman1989
Zilvia Addict

^^^^ haha since when did you become white haha

Old 07-29-2008, 10:13 PM   #22
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Dude
Old 08-23-2008, 10:18 AM   #23
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Dude
heh that was my first thought. but it wouldn't have made nearly as good a picture
Old 08-23-2008, 03:56 AM   #24
alindeman1989
Zilvia Addict

^^ i love those things

Old 08-23-2008, 04:47 AM   #25
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
that fish shaped vase that he made into a bowl, i saw those @ the world market here near bham.

i dunno if anyone else has a world market near them, but if you do check it out.
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 10:29 AM   #26
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
2 fish are in a tank.

1 fish turns to the other fish and says

"You know how to drive this thing" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 10:35 AM   #27
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89
heres my setup a 65 gallon tank all i have is cichlids and a trout i caught fishing
s13boy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 11:02 AM   #28
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

^^^^ hahaha is that mama kells old tank lol

Old 08-23-2008, 01:18 PM   #29
BRAIN_Z33
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
BRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Not a fish or turtle tank, but did have fish in it at one point

My first set up was a 20 gal. for my Water Monitor.... with a homemade pool. i just cut some plexi, sized it up, and siliconed it.

Put some feeder fish for her snacks lol

Then my second set up, a 4' by 2' cage. It's huge.

Some random skull i found on the side of the freeway one day.

Planning on getting a piranha tank soon. I will keep you guys posted
BRAIN_Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 12:58 PM   #30
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89
yeah it is lol free tank ftw
s13boy89 is offline   Reply With Quote