Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-26-2008, 03:30 PM   #1
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Angry Fuck usps

so i sent out a steering rack and tension arms for another person here on zilvia, i sent it out on the 6th, well wrapped and secured,

i go outside and hey there comes the mail man, and hes bringing me back this dilapidated box and im like WTF

its the steering rack, returned? wtf ok fine, i look in the box, and the tension arms are missing,

so i try calling USPS, and they ask me did u insure the itme (i did) and they ask do u have ur reciept, im like no i dont

i have the stub fromthe conformation and i have the charge on my Debit so ima go and see if i can settle this bullshit

mother fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2008, 03:31 PM   #2
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Yeah tell me about it. I found out today, that a package that I sent out the 15th of November still hasn't gotten to it's destination. WTF???
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 03:39 PM   #3
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
Yeah tell me about it. I found out today, that a package that I sent out the 15th of November still hasn't gotten to it's destination. WTF???
I'm pretty sure the package is lost and you should start demanding reimburstment.
Old 12-27-2008, 05:28 AM   #4
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
i posted this in the reviews forum, usps is really unreliable. some of the people there don't know how to read addresses. I ran a direct mail company and packages got delivered to the wrong address all the time. to further talk about that, i got a package about two months ago returned to the company's address, it was actually addressed to the pharmacy up the street.
anyways it was sent with delivery confirmation, and inside it contained methadone, and oxymorphon pills. needless to say If i were you i would always ship fedex or ups, both offer ground services, and yeh they may charge a little but they get there. oh and the pills were returned

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 03:36 PM   #5
chibo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
chibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chibo
I've been waiting for something sent Dec 4th, that shit was sent priority, wtf?

1989 S13 | 1996 S14 | 2001 E46 | 2009 ZX6R
chibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 03:41 PM   #6
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
damn that sucks. the only thing i've sent through them was a letter with next day delivery. made it there when it was supposed to. shit was expensive to do for a letter too. hope you get that taken care off.

C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 04:04 PM   #7
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
I've only had one problem with USPS, and it involved my dumbass not getting insurance/tracking for it.

What did I do?

Sucked it up and paid the extra couple of cents and got it insured.

No problems since.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 04:07 PM   #8
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
haha. I fixed the problem. But damn. Fuck them and losing packages. lol.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 04:09 PM   #9
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
UNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to UNISA JECS
So far I haven't had an issue with USPS knock on wood and I have shipped 100's of items threw them but I always pay for signature confirmation.
UNISA JECS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 04:19 PM   #10
slw240sx
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (4)
slw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slw240sx
i have almost a 1 out of 5 time problem. but it really seems that it is only like that if i drop off packages at the main post office in the city, if i drop it off at one 2miles away never a problem. take it to the main one down town and i loose at least one package for over a week or two.
Old 12-26-2008, 05:04 PM   #11
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
I've only had one problem with USPS, and it involved my dumbass not getting insurance/tracking for it.

What did I do?

Sucked it up and paid the extra couple of cents and got it insured.

No problems since.
dude ofcourse i got the insurance on it, i always request insurance but when ur sending 6-10 packages a week or so it adds up to suck it up so i request the buyer to front it and if they dont they except said responsibility, same wiht tracking...but fuck this was suppose to be there over a month and im pretty sure the guy i sold it to is gonna be pissed.it sucks balls, i called there super and ill hopfully get some reimbursement for the tension arms...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNISA JECS View Post
So far I haven't had an issue with USPS knock on wood and I have shipped 100's of items threw them but I always pay for signature confirmation.
this is myfirst issue and its such a fuck up on there end

Quote:
Originally Posted by slw240sx View Post
i have almost a 1 out of 5 time problem. but it really seems that it is only like that if i drop off packages at the main post office in the city, if i drop it off at one 2miles away never a problem. take it to the main one down town and i loose at least one package for over a week or two.
never had an issue, so hoepfully they do me right

Old 12-26-2008, 04:20 PM   #12
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Usps gets a little rattled sometimes it seems. But for the most part, I like em
Old 12-26-2008, 04:53 PM   #13
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I like THEM more than UPS.

i hate UPS a lot.
Old 12-26-2008, 05:05 PM   #14
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I like THEM more than UPS.

i hate UPS a lot.
let us show you what brown can do for you...

charge me extra...

btw to the OP... i was next to a woman who was putting insurance and the guy said... do you have receipts for everything? and she like... no not really i threw them away... and the guy goes, well you need the receipts to prove that it's ACTUALLY worth that in case something happens... so i don't think they will pay back how much its worth BUUUUUUUTTTT you can get them other ways with bad service after you paid for this and that amount of shipping and they weren't damaged they were stolen and didn't even get to the person and returned blah blah blah so it's theyre fault.

hope you fix that out... if not well, go crazy with a gun inside one of they're places...
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
...this is zilvia; prepare to get your feelings hurt.
bejota180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 05:04 PM   #15
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
in PR, ups is slowwww but the packages get here in good condition like boxes in box form, usps is a little and i mean "A LITTLE" bit faster but if you sent a box don't expect it to return with only 6 sides... haven't damaged anything yet but its just a matter of time before i have to call them and start yelling at them... even the mailman says how much package handling sucks!
and it ALWAYS like enjuku sent me a package, box came damaged, mr mcgarret sent me a box, damaged, jxn sent me a box and guess what... DAMAGED all of the boxes come in looking like they went through world war II to get to PR...

so if anyday you have to send something to PR remember to package it securely inside if it something that might break...

but yeah what else can i do... and its expensive as hell! from california to florida $100... from florida to PR $300.... ahhh dammit im ranting again on shipping prices and bad service in PR...
Old 12-26-2008, 07:25 PM   #16
blitzkrgCT9A
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
blitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Never had an issue with USPS. Matter of fact I think they are far more reliable than UPS and FedEx as long as you pay for delivery confirmation and insurance.
blitzkrgCT9A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 07:32 PM   #17
MAXIMUS_PR
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
MAXIMUS_PR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
hey i had that problem once when i shipped a used psp to my son, what i did is i went to walmart bought a new PSP took the receipt to the postal office filled all the paperwork and then returned the PSP, and my son got a brand new PSP with the insurance money they send me 2 months later after the 45 days you have to wait to file the claim

they don't know what brand the tension arms was so buy some good brand tension arms but make sure you can return them
MAXIMUS_PR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 07:38 PM   #18
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXIMUS_PR View Post
hey i had that problem once when i shipped a used psp to my son, what i did is i went to walmart bought a new PSP took the receipt to the postal office filled all the paperwork and then returned the PSP, and my son got a brand new PSP with the insurance money they send me 2 months later after the 45 days you have to wait to file the claim

they don't know what brand the tension arms was so buy some good brand tension arms but make sure you can return them
can you say loop hole?
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 07:39 PM   #19
blitzkrgCT9A
Zilvia Junkie

blitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Most aftermarket parts are not returnable or they will charge 20~35% restocking fee lol
Old 12-26-2008, 08:03 PM   #20
MAXIMUS_PR
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
MAXIMUS_PR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkrgCT9A View Post
Most aftermarket parts are not returnable or they will charge 20~35% restocking fee lol
lets say he spent $100 on new aftermarket arms less restocking fee of 20% is $80 but remember USPS is going to give him the whole $100 printed on receipt but since he lost $20 in restocking fees he is reallly getting $80 so after all he got $80 for used oem tension arms ,do the math

loophole....sure, if you can beat the system play with it, its ridiculous you pay for insurance and then they ask you for a receipt, what if that item is something you grandfather bought 50 years ago?they make you think is safe cause is insured but when is lost then you got to go through a lot of bs to get paid
MAXIMUS_PR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 08:13 PM   #21
garagelu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (60)
garagelu is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 60 reviews
For heavier and larger items, I always use fedex or UPS. USPS I only use for little stuff. I have never had any trouble with USPS. I think the only bad luck with shipping I have had was stuff getting broken. And all the items that got broke were packaged by a shipping center and shipped through fedex. This includes zenki fenders, glass zenki headlights, and injectors. I claimed insurance on all of it.
garagelu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 11:33 AM   #22
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:

you just had to be puertorican and go and say a scam like that... HAHAHAHAHAHA

but yeah or i know you shouldn't do this BUT get some friend who owns a shop and ask him a favor to "make a receipt" for something you "bought" from them... we do it sometimes also over here when somebody buys a used carbon hood then the cops go asking for receipts in case it's stolen, they just go to a friends shop or someones shop ask for a bogus receipt... there the proof of the price usps will have to give you your money back...
Old 12-27-2008, 03:13 PM   #23
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

alright gents,

so i took the rack and the box that was with it, basically they take the items and they keep it if they reimburse u, since i only insured it for the value of it obviously the money is going back to the buyer, and im assed out 140 for tension arms and a steering rack

Lesson learned, if ur going to insure something, insure it for double the value, this way u get ur money, and the buyer gets his refund,

im just fucked

Old 12-26-2008, 08:12 PM   #24
blitzkrgCT9A
Zilvia Junkie

but the thing is, he did not pay for insurance.. thats going to be hard to get reimbursed. plus its a fraud.
Old 12-26-2008, 08:15 PM   #25
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
lets say he spent $100 on new aftermarket arms less restocking fee of 20% is $80 but remember USPS is going to give him the whole $100 printed on receipt but since he lost $20 in restocking fees he is reallly getting $80 so after all he got $80 for used oem tension arms ,do the math

loophole....sure, if you can beat the system play with it, its ridiculous you pay for insurance and then they ask you for a receipt, what if that item is something you grandfather bought 50 years ago?they make you think is safe cause is insured but when is lost then you got to go through a lot of bs to get paid
from what im told i can use the PP reciept as bill of sale since the payment was made by the same person i was shipping to

Quote:
but the thing is, he did not pay for insurance.. thats going to be hard to get reimbursed. plus its a fraud.
umm i did get insurance

Quote:
Never had an issue with USPS. Matter of fact I think they are far more reliable than UPS and FedEx as long as you pay for delivery confirmation and insurance.
which i payed for both

Old 12-26-2008, 08:28 PM   #26
blitzkrgCT9A
Zilvia Junkie

Then you should be able to get your $ for the parts. so you are all good there
Old 12-27-2008, 04:30 AM   #27
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Then you should be able to get your $ for the parts. so you are all good there
what there bitching about is that i need the reciept for the insurance pusrchase, im like dick i have the confirmation stub, and the charge to my debit for the same amount aswell as the PP reciept for the parts

Old 12-27-2008, 04:38 AM   #28
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
i always have problems with USPS
from stuff getting lost
shit comming back for no reason at all
damaging wheels...fucking wheels!
i hate them with a passion
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 10:06 AM   #29
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Seems like it depends on your area. USPS is fine here, a bit slow, but never and issue. UPS here is the shit, anytime I buy something off ebay or amazonand its shipped UPS it gets here in a timely manner and in fine condition.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 10:46 AM   #30
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
big stuff ship ups
small stuff ship usps