Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 07-09-2005, 01:57 PM   #1
Maeda
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Maeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Performance Nissan

Nissan Dealership in
Duarte, SOCAL

I have dealt with them a few times for the following items.
Nismo LSD
Steering Rack Bushings
Nismo Thermostat
Tein Tie-Rods

My tie rods were a FUCKING NIGHTMARE.
I called in and they said come down.
They guy that runs the aftermarket dept was not in because he went home early.
I couldn't get my tie-rods.
A guy in parts said it looks like its out of stock and would need to be ordered but couldn't because its the aftermarket parts guy's job, so I'd have to wait a couple days before ordering, and then wait AGAIN for the parts to arrive.
I bitched at this guy in parts for like 10 minutes before finding out he gets dicked over all the time by the guy in the aftermarket parts section due to the leave early phenominon(i can't spell).
I apologized.
I talked to a manager and got my parts right away(like 20 seconds).

I got my LSD without a hitch. Called in and picked it up.
Previous aftermarket parts guy was not there(fired?).
The guy I dealt with was very cool.

My nismo thermostat and steering rack bushings have gone pretty badly.
I got the thermostat and they raised the price on my way to the dealership.
I mentioned this and got the original price.
The bushings were out of stock.
My steering rack bushing were supposed to be in the next week.
It has been about 4 months now and still no bushings.
I was offered a refund but its only 8 bucks.
Also, I dealt with another completely different person (nice guy but seems to be overworked).

I hate this place, but most of the time you can't find a better price(700$ LSD).
I'd recommend trying to avoid shopping here unless its IN STOCK and you can pick it up, otherwise don't bother and pay the extra couple bucks for a sure thing.
Old 07-09-2005, 02:42 PM   #2
420sx
Post Whore!

420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
mmm i ordered a few things from them on occasion and everything was shipped real fast. they got nice prices on a few things too
Old 07-10-2005, 12:21 AM   #3
EEdude
Leaky Injector

EEdude is on a distinguished road
The few things I've bought from Performance Nissan Parts, were out of stock(Nismo tensino rod bushings, kouki 180sx signals). Turn around time for teh tension rods were probably 2-3 weeks, which wasn't so bad. The 180sx signals took about a month or so. Everything was shipped according to how long the guy said it took. I'm pretty happy with their service, and their prices are great.
EEdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 04:44 PM   #4
sdtouge
BANNED

sdtouge can only hope to improve
ive only got good things to say about this place, got my thermostat in 2 days. and called me with info on my order etc. great customer service in my expirience.
sdtouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 05:07 PM   #5
Globalsilence

Globalsilence is an unknown quantity at this point
My friend ordered some corner lights for his 240, and the guy said they were in stock. 35 days later my boy called and left a message saying he wanted to cancel the order and would pay the 20% restocking fee. The guy called him back the next day AFTER they change the website to say "no returns or cancellations" my boy went off. The guy said it was on a boat still and won’t be in for another few weeks. So my friend disputed the credit card charge and gets a call the next day with tracking numbers for his lights.
Globalsilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 03:55 PM   #6
Inland180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
Inland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inland180
i recently bought 240sx rear wheel bearings and it was instock.. very good price and not a hassle at all!2 thumbs up for me as of right now!

Feedback LINK
Inland180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 04:28 PM   #7
alemanyS13
Leaky Injector

alemanyS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Bought some Nismo exhaust hangers. Shipped quick.
Tanabe sway bars are the cheapest ive seen....but then i dunno?
alemanyS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 06:45 PM   #8
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
bought mission mount and thermostat from them.
no complaints.
Old 08-16-2005, 07:12 PM   #9
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
Bought nismo tension rods and 180sx kouki signals two seperate times. Both were special order after I placed my order. Their ETA is very reliable, and they're FUCKING CHEAP!! ::
Ritz S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 12:11 AM   #10
Maeda
Nissanaholic!

Maeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritz S14
Their ETA is very reliable, and they're FUCKING CHEAP!! ::
ETA reliable = no
I'm still waiting on some steering rack bushings I orders 2 months AGO!!!
It's only 7 bucks but still...

Cheap yes.
Old 08-17-2005, 02:49 PM   #11
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
I ordered my Rear LCA from them when I bent it. Got it in two days. I think they're awesome.

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
i8yourfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 11:51 PM   #12
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
ordered some parts and shipped in less than 2 days...packed very nice and compact to save on shipping...the best pricing i could find anywhere...excellent customer service, eddie
Old 10-14-2005, 08:50 PM   #13
SpeedMonkeyInc
Zilvia FREAK!

SpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond repute
Just placed an online order for a Nismo radiator cap and thermostat. It came really fast. In the past I ordered 5 lug hubs from them and the same deal, parts came fast. So +1 thumbs up for Performance Nissan.
SpeedMonkeyInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 11:58 PM   #14
->zEnKi_MaGiC<-

->zEnKi_MaGiC<- is an unknown quantity at this point
i bought a tanabe tuner medallion and a gt-spec rear strut tower bar. the muffler came in quick (like less than a week). the gt-spec took a while to get. i think it was almost a month which was expected. but the thing that got me the maddest was their customer service. they called me to tell me my parts were in and i said i'd be there the next day. i showed up and told them that they called me and what parts. they just disappeared on me for like 15 min. a guy showed up 10 min. later and got his parts in like seconds. so i ask them again. they told me to wait over in the waiting area. i was there for an hour. i watched two ep. of jerry springer which was kinda interesting. finally i went up to them said do u have the parts or not b/c i had to go. the guy goes to the back and says i don't see it and then the parts were right there next to the door to the back. never again ppl.
->zEnKi_MaGiC<- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 10:30 PM   #15
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
This is really hit or miss. Sometimes the parts get here quickly. Sometimes it doesn't, especially when it's on backorder. Seems like some of the employees are better than others.

Prices are okay. So take a stab if you want to try your luck.

Last edited by g6civcx; 02-17-2006 at 09:52 AM..
g6civcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 02:59 PM   #16
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by g6civcx
This is really hit or miss. Sometimes the parts get here quickly. Sometimes it doesn't, especially when it's on backorder. Seems like some of the employees are better than others.

Prices are okay. So take a stab if you want to try your luck.
I want to update my feedback. It wasn't until I spoke with Jason that I realised how much volume they deal with. Very responsive over email, site feedback page, and phone.

Now I use them exclusively for all my OEM and some aftermarket parts . Sad that their site went down. Hope it gets fixed soon.
g6civcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 03:08 AM   #17
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
just a heads up, but advertisers arent allowed to post on their own review thread...just one of them thangs...
Old 02-17-2006, 01:09 PM   #18
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
yeah ur not supposed to. read the rules.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=83800
quoted:

Quote:
The reviewee SHOULD NOT be posting in their thread. We are having three major issues with this at the moment:
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 01:20 PM   #19
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Performance Nissan, this is for reviews by members only. This is not a question an answer section. If you have a problem with the reviews you are recieving, perhaps you need to improve your service. Please encourage members to post positive reviews when they are satisfied.

Also, DON'T EVER MAKE THAT MANY POSTS IN A ROW AGAIN! Learn how to use the edit button instead of whoring an entire thread like that.

This post will not be removed. It serves as a reminder to other advertisers of what NOT to do.
Old 02-22-2006, 03:27 PM   #20
killjoy
Zilvia Member

killjoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to killjoy
If you use Jason M from perfnissan he gives discounts to FA members. (sorry Zilvia)
Old 02-28-2006, 02:52 PM   #21
Siizzzoooo
Zilvia FREAK!

Siizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really nice
EDIT

everything i've ever ordered has been backordered most of the parts took about 2-3 weeks to arrive after placing initial order....prices are good, but for us people who want parts NOW then you're not a happy camper. im willing to pay for the fast service and shipping...

regardless, got the parts, and never had a problem besides waiting on arrival of parts
Old 02-28-2006, 04:50 PM   #22
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I have always had great service. I usually order oem parts from them but on occasion I would get aftermarket parts. Either way, I can't complain.
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 01:14 AM   #23
sdtouge
BANNED

sdtouge can only hope to improve
i dont know what happend last time with good service. i guess it was a fluke or something.
i will never do business with them again.
first i order the product, then i get a call fucking 830 am next day im still asleep, the person says busings i orderd special delievery, so well ship those out when they arrive in like 4 weeks, and he says he ship the thermostat and coolant and crap when the coolant arrives in a week.
a month later nothing happens, so i email and they say it will be there on friday (this was like thursday, or wedensay, so they already put it in the mail) then i call them on like tuesday likewtf i need this for this weeknd thats why i orderd a month or more ago. then they were just like we are waiting for the busihngs to ship it all, im like wtf you emailed me told me its in the mail and you originally told me that you would ship the first half, so i just told them to cancel my order
i HIGHLY recomend staying away and not working with them, i personally will not ever get anything from them againl
sdtouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 04:45 PM   #24
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtouge
first i order the product, then i get a call fucking 830 am next day im still asleep
haha, thats when businesses commence operation...dont be bitter because youre a lazy ass teenager...haha

but ive bought a couple of things from them and have had no problems whatsoever...excellent pricing and fast shipping...
Old 03-01-2006, 01:28 AM   #25
CHARLIE2020
Zilvia Addict

CHARLIE2020 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to CHARLIE2020 Send a message via Yahoo to CHARLIE2020
I just ordered about 25 items with them half of which is special order stuff and I am pleased with them, wut I did was find all of the parts I wanted on F.A.S.T print them out then looked up prices on there website and brought both papers with me and everything went smoothly...
Old 03-01-2006, 06:19 AM   #26
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inlandsilvia
I have ordered about a thousand things from performance nissan and have never had a problem in anyway. I have always recieved great service and have been given the best pricing on items that i need...I guess you guys are dealing with the wrong people because I have had great service everytime I have dealt with them....A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Inlandsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 05:00 PM   #27
CHARLIE2020
Zilvia Addict

CHARLIE2020 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to CHARLIE2020 Send a message via Yahoo to CHARLIE2020
I think Nissan Duarte is gonna be my new spot for parts, I like Mike over at Superior to but he PMS's to much....lol yeah Mike I said that about you...lol
Old 03-06-2006, 10:28 PM   #28
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inlandsilvia
if you need parts hit up jason over at performance....I have dealt with many times and he is really good at keeping you updated and getting your parts fast. I have nothing but good things to say about them.
Inlandsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 10:39 PM   #29
m072514
Zilvia Junkie

m072514 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to m072514
ive also ordered alot of parts from performance nissan. theyre damn decent folks over there.
Old 03-22-2006, 07:23 AM   #30
AuburnRyan
Zilvia Member

AuburnRyan is an unknown quantity at this point
I called Jason, verified what I needed was in stock, got a great price, and had all items in a few days. Recommend and I'll come back.
AuburnRyan is offline   Reply With Quote