Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-20-2008, 08:38 PM   #211
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
^^ awesome. must get streets of rage, the original NHL hockey, road rash (original), sports talk baseball, and NBA jam.

just ordered a new index finger on ebay. mine is MIA.
nah you should have got one of the black market bro... lol
Old 09-20-2008, 08:42 PM   #212
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
also, they just built like five chipotles around town. i've never been there. all i know is they have beer, and they're owned by mcdonald's. good noms?
Old 09-20-2008, 08:59 PM   #213
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
chipotle is good. and i hate mexican foods.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:09 PM   #214
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
they are building one here in Lima..

but i'm guessing its really good.. my friends have been driving 30 mins to the findlay to get some...

i love mexican food..... so awesome
Old 09-20-2008, 09:27 PM   #215
Red Square
Zilvia Junkie

Red Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfection
ive had some bad luck with westco in the past. i hope this ultra bling battery is better.

-dry cell
-11.5 pound
-5.8L x 3.4W x 5.8H
-900 pca
Old 09-20-2008, 09:32 PM   #216
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
way overpriced, imo.
Old 09-21-2008, 02:46 PM   #217
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
not really a purchase. but i bought my dad lunch and he said i could have it for my new house.

check out this naughty bitch

she's currently residing in my parents' basement, but she's going into the living room at the new place. she'll make a good pairing with my Pong cocktail table
Old 09-21-2008, 02:55 PM   #218
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Nice Nice!!!! nothing like good old Pac Man....
Old 09-21-2008, 03:08 PM   #219
bribot
Leaky Injector

bribot will become famous soon enoughbribot will become famous soon enoughbribot will become famous soon enoughbribot will become famous soon enoughbribot will become famous soon enough
Old 09-21-2008, 04:02 PM   #220
rainier
Nissanaholic!

rainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to rainier
1991 Honda hawk gt
650cc
v twin
single sided swingarm!
yeah! haha
mines red though

rainier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:11 PM   #221
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
entry fee
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:35 PM   #222
RedStage
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
RedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

BF Goodrich G-Force set of 4.

RedStage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:09 AM   #223
Avante
Zilvia Addict

Avante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfection

...yep
Avante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:20 AM   #224
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zylvia213 View Post

I had the same thing just i got the green salsa with a pineapple juice. I love king taco
king taco is bomb!

i just got back from

same exact place.

so the next thing im buying is medical bills ...
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:34 AM   #225
PF ALL DAY
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
PF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PF ALL DAY

PF ALL DAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:39 AM   #226
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
SC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Old 09-22-2008, 08:12 AM   #227
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
I GOT SOME MEAN MA FUCKING BOMB SUSHI OVER THE WEEKEND

IF YOU LIVE IN SOCAL I RECOMMENDED GOING TO TOMMY'S ITS KINDA EXPENSIVE BUT WORTH IT.

SPIDER ROLL SHITS THE BOMB IF YOU LIKE CRAB

CRUNCH ROLL THIS SHIT WAS SO GOOD

AND SOME OF THESE LITTLE FUCKERS

AND WASH IT ALL DOWN WITH TWO TALL SAPPORO

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:37 PM   #228
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
^^ Damn that looks bomb as shit!!
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:53 PM   #229
DevilZ
Leaky Injector

DevilZ is making a name for him/her selfDevilZ is making a name for him/her self
ahhhh just got a 5 piece g nose mMmmmmm for a customer

DevilZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:55 PM   #230
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
not really a purchase. but i bought my dad lunch and he said i could have it for my new house.

check out this naughty bitch

she's currently residing in my parents' basement, but she's going into the living room at the new place. she'll make a good pairing with my Pong cocktail table
just plain AWESOME.

One day I wish to own one too.... as well as TOMMY pinball machine
Old 09-23-2008, 12:23 AM   #231
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
These, with black laces.

Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 01:20 AM   #232
juice.def
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
juice.def is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

Old 09-23-2008, 01:28 AM   #233
s13dan
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
s13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

i had to see what it smells like, i like it..
89 240sx hatch #933-the hot rod
91 240sx coupe #131,603-the daily
s13dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 02:34 AM   #234
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13dan View Post

i had to see what it smells like, i like it..
All the goddamn japanese air fresheners are "squash" but smell nothing like squash.

... but the smell goddamn good.

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
i8yourfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:10 AM   #235
Fonix36
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Fonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fonix36 Send a message via Yahoo to Fonix36

DRiFT 4 A Cure!
Fonix36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:19 AM   #236
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection

^ Carbon Side Skirts
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:25 AM   #237
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda

black grills for my e36. I dont like chrome.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:49 AM   #238
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

legacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enough

in black...
legacy927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 10:29 AM   #239
lucky7
Post Whore!

tylenol 3's. (perscription)

E30 t-shirt.
Old 09-26-2008, 10:42 AM   #240
cnichols
Zilvia Member

cnichols is an unknown quantity at this point