Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-02-2008, 12:10 AM   #751
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosuke View Post
maybe thats how it looks after 12 years in the sun but mine wasnt painted yesteryear it was freshly painted so yea,you would know that if you looked under my hood and saw the color code. My car is 1996
well i'm sorry i'm wrong then

but

it must be the lighting or my monitor because your color looks like this one

Old 12-02-2008, 01:16 AM   #752
wgJoY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
wgJoY is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wgJoY
I dont know if its been posted..

but the Blue Streak Metallic that Toyota is rocking on some of their 08's and '09s is hott!

code is 8T7...?
wgJoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 03:21 AM   #753
Kyosuke
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Kyosuke is not welcome here anymoreKyosuke is not welcome here anymoreKyosuke is not welcome here anymoreKyosuke is not welcome here anymoreKyosuke is not welcome here anymoreKyosuke is not welcome here anymoreKyosuke is not welcome here anymoreKyosuke is not welcome here anymoreKyosuke is not welcome here anymoreKyosuke is not welcome here anymoreKyosuke is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
well i'm sorry i'm wrong then

but

it must be the lighting or my monitor because your color looks like this one

i wished my car was that color ! but im stuck with the girly burple ;[ also known as prince purple,the barney car. All from my own imagination because my friends seem to love the color,exceept me ;[ ill post a side pic when i get home in better lighting

Last edited by Kyosuke; 12-02-2008 at 05:33 AM..
Kyosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 06:00 AM   #754
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosuke View Post
i wished my car was that color ! but im stuck with the girly burple ;[ also known as prince purple,the barney car. All from my own imagination because my friends seem to love the color,exceept me ;[ ill post a side pic when i get home in better lighting

well then you want to trade? I love the blurple! ill trade you my s14.3!

Old 12-02-2008, 10:40 AM   #755
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
s14.3 lol....
Old 12-02-2008, 07:27 PM   #756
irax
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
s14.3 lol....
i did it because i liked it, not to get the approval of zilvia, though i'm over it now i don't regret doing it.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:27 PM   #757
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
to bad you don't....

shit is ugly...
Old 12-02-2008, 11:58 PM   #758
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
Quote:
i did it because i liked it, not to get the approval of zilvia, though i'm over it now i don't regret doing it.
never said it was ugly...just differnt.

post more pictures? how clean of a job did you do, does everthing work properly?
Old 12-03-2008, 02:09 AM   #759
FinkenS14
Zilvia Member

FinkenS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to FinkenS14
Double Post, oops
FinkenS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 02:12 AM   #760
FinkenS14
Zilvia Member

FinkenS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to FinkenS14
Carmine Red Metallic on my old 1999 Supercharged Monte Carlo Z34.
Pics dont do it justice cuz when it was washed and waxed the flakes and shine was insane.

FinkenS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 02:23 AM   #761
Magical Trevor
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Magical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Magical Trevor
Loved the paint on my old WS6

Magical Trevor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 03:39 AM   #762
irax
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
never said it was ugly...just differnt.

post more pictures? how clean of a job did you do, does everthing work properly?
i still need the headlight bezels and paint the car, it's just rattle canned at the moment. I wasn't offended when you lol'd I was just making a statement.

I can't make up my mind what color to paint it thought, I want to paint it mediterainian blue, or 350z blue, or 370z aspen white, or silver moss, or black with a jade pearl.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:04 AM   #763
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

socal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud of
Quote:
Sell it someone on NICO so I never have to run into another picture of it.
socal_kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:29 PM   #764
RPS13Dorifto
Leaky Injector

RPS13Dorifto is a jewel in the roughRPS13Dorifto is a jewel in the roughRPS13Dorifto is a jewel in the roughRPS13Dorifto is a jewel in the roughRPS13Dorifto is a jewel in the roughRPS13Dorifto is a jewel in the roughRPS13Dorifto is a jewel in the roughRPS13Dorifto is a jewel in the rough

ah gross s14.3 ...... his car would look good with a few more mods even just baller wheels and paint
RPS13Dorifto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:14 PM   #765
93superHICAS
Zilvia Member

93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to 93superHICAS Send a message via Yahoo to 93superHICAS
what^ freakin crazy are you!!
Old 12-03-2008, 11:37 PM   #766
irax
Post Whore!

yeah clearly my car isn't done, if you couldn't tell by the black hood and paint on the tires... and s13 se wheels.
Old 12-04-2008, 12:41 AM   #767
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
well i'll stay with my opinion until it looks better
Old 12-04-2008, 01:05 AM   #768
Devius
Zilvia Member

Devius is an unknown quantity at this point
This is the color scheme im going for on my car.

The paint codes are Dupont 44490 Pepper Gray Effect and 44435 Black Effect.

Devius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 03:45 AM   #769
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

socal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud of
It's just that your s14.3 is still so far from those other clean ones... it just startled me.
Rules:

Ketchup/turnip color on S13's is always exciting... specially on Zeightyyy.. 180eszenkiiiaagck... I'm not good at making up amalgamated S-chassis names.
socal_kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 10:59 PM   #770
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Did some custom work on an MR2 trunk. Car is a super white with white pearl over it. Trunk was carbon

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:34 AM   #771
devonkyle77
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
devonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to devonkyle77
i am looking for a red...like a blood red. something that looks almost black in some light. anyone have any suggestions?
Old 12-07-2008, 12:36 PM   #772
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by devonkyle77 View Post
i am looking for a red...like a blood red. something that looks almost black in some light. anyone have any suggestions?
Candy apple over a deep red will give you that affect

Battle Idol Works 2015
Old 12-07-2008, 01:04 PM   #773
devonkyle77
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
devonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to devonkyle77
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideAlliance View Post
Candy apple over a deep red will give you that affect

any pictures?
Old 12-07-2008, 07:50 PM   #774
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

Nope, but I have seen in plenty of times on other cars and have worked with it on some graphics here and there. Hard to paint, impossible to match, but SOOOO fucking hot on a car.

Battle Idol Works 2015
Old 12-09-2008, 07:23 AM   #775
tOms13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
tOms13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chibo View Post
Porsche Cobalt Blue. Interesting color in person.

I should have taken a picture outside.
Do u have the code for it?
tOms13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 04:07 AM   #776
gotboost2jz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
gotboost2jz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

Absolutely gorgeous! I want either this very red or one exactly like it. I love how its a little darker but still bright and on the warm side. Does anyone know this color or one just like it?

Last edited by gotboost2jz; 12-15-2008 at 05:34 AM..
gotboost2jz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 03:06 PM   #777
olah.inc
Zilvia Member

olah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enough
some nice red for me? but not that candy stuff...
olah.inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 11:54 PM   #778
hacknik
Leaky Injector

hacknik is an unknown quantity at this point
Im not sure if this has been said already, but what is the paint code for the Subbie WRX STI (World Rally Racing Blue) ? This Sil40 seems like it is using that colour

hacknik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 12:21 AM   #779
irax
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hacknik View Post
Im not sure if this has been said already, but what is the paint code for the Subbie WRX STI (World Rally Racing Blue) ? This Sil40 seems like it is using that colour

holy shit... IM RUNNING IN THE 90'S!!!

I don't think thats the same exact blue, very similar though
Old 12-25-2008, 02:27 PM   #780
95 maxima se
Zilvia Member

95 maxima se is an unknown quantity at this point
(AR2) CRIMSON BLAZE (99 only)
95 maxima se is offline   Reply With Quote