Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2006, 11:44 PM   #1
FullRunS14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
FullRunS14 will become famous soon enoughFullRunS14 will become famous soon enoughFullRunS14 will become famous soon enoughFullRunS14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
FS: Set of Skyline R32 GTR wheels with tires

750 for the set.+ shipping I can deliver within a reasonable distance.

Ok so I am selling these wheels for real this time. With my S14 being widebody these dont look right. For anyone else these wheels would look perfect. Ok so these are REAL Skyline R32 GTR wheels. They arent the GTS-t wheels. These wheels are forged and very very lightweight. The dimensions are 16x8 +30 all around. They come with center caps as well. And the tires that are mounted on these wheels are of two different brands two are on toyos and 2 are on Michelins. But all the tires are driectional and of ther performance nature. There is a lot of tread left on them. I really love these wheels but they just dont work for my setup anymore. So someone come and get these. Here are some pics. They have minor nicks in them but overall in great condition. I want these to be picked up but I guess if you want them we can workout a shipping method. If someone wants to trade I am looking for 17x9 wheels or bigger 17x9.5 or 17x10 must be on the lower side for offset. Less than +20 is prefferred but let me know. And if they are nice enough I may throw some cash around.

Last edited by FullRunS14; 10-31-2006 at 01:52 AM..
FullRunS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links