Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2002, 10:18 PM   #1
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Danio is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
www.NorCal240SX.org
I have talked to Matt, the owner of the norcal240sx.org domain name. We'll be transfering the ownership of that domain to me so I can use it to post upcoming meets, events, etc, and set up a NorCal mailing list. (The current one requires Yahoo membership to post and is pretty much inactive.) This way people don't have to look through different forums to find the next meet. Who ever wants to set up a meet will be able to publicize it at a place where NorCal 240SX owners will look for meets.

The NorCal 240SX dream
Hopefully the site and the mailing list will be set up before the end of August. I expect that this will help our NorCal group grow and beniefit all of us in some ways. Good deals on performance parts *looks at Jeff*, knowledgable 240SX owners to help with installs, people with common interests who you can hang out with, etc.
One of the first steps to forming an organized NorCal 240SX group that will be recognized by other auto enthusiast groups and whatnot is having an organized 240SX meet. =)

August meet
Now that many of us have met at the National Convention, let's meet again. =P This time let's also invite the 240SX owners who didn't get to go to the convention.

Would you people prefer a meet on August 11 or August 18? Lunch time meet or dinner meet? Once we Zilvia people have decided on those, we'll decide on the exact time and place and then publicize it to other forums. I'm not sure if this will turn out to be a small or large meet. We'll see how it goes.

I used 12 rolls of film during the 3-day convention. Most of the pictures have been developed (one more roll to go) and a lot of them look quite stunning. (Photography's one of my hobbies. Pics were shot with a Nikon N80.) I'll bring an album with the pics so whoever wants to request reprints for themselves can do so. I know you can just find pics online but hey, 240SX photos on matte paper with white borders are beautiful! You know you want one on your wall. =D

We'll also collect e-mail addresses from everyone for the mailing list. I don't know about you guys but I'm pretty excited about getting an active and unified NorCal 240SX group going for everyone. =P I really believe that the web site and mailing list will make a difference.

If anyone needs to e-mail me: [email protected]