Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Eastern States

South Eastern States Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-24-2007, 06:02 PM   #1
MajorMods
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
MajorMods is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nissan/Infiniti Meet - Nov - Central FL

Over on myspecv.com we are going to have a central FL meet in November. Being that the spec-v is limited, would you guys wanna make a full nissan/infiniti meet? We have a park that is setup and can hold 100+ cars. If anyone is up for the task of getting guys together, knows local forums (tamparacing, orlandoracing, etc.) lemme know cuz id rather have a 100 car meet and have variety than a 20 car spec-v meet. It would also be more intising to see all different makes/models.

I need this posted on any/all nissan or sfl forums pertaining to nissan specifically. Since we dont have enuff spec-v to make it all worth the while, the next step is gonna be including ALL NISSANS!

A date will be set shortly but aiming for the weekend of nov 10/11. I will be posting this on NUMEROUS forums. If u know of any nissan friends and u r committed to going, please let me know. Id like to maintain a headcount and if anyone would like to contribute with soda, chips, food, etc. let me know also. Thanx.
[email protected] and always remember to add 3% to all payments. THANKS!
MajorMods is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links