Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2007, 11:47 AM   #1
qt_240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
qt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Chmercer..

Yes this is reguarding about the shirts he was selling.... I sent countless PM's after about a week after i sent payment... and after he didnt replied to any of them.. I made a Thread hoping to get his attention.. but that just resulted in negative feedback for me.. and still no response.. Basically I sent the money the First weekend he advertised it... and I havent recieved anything.. not even a reply since.. This is the first time i got Swindled on Zilvia.. thankfully it was only $15.. He had so much positive rep points i didnt even second think he would take my money.. but i guess i was wrong..

*SideNote*
And to all that have nothing constructive to say about the shirts period.. PLEASE keep it to yourself.. I really dont care how stupid you thought the shirt was. I particularly just liked how the shirt looked reguardless of the "viceroy crew" or what ever.. And for $15 thats cheaper than most tshirts period now a days...
qt_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links