Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2008, 05:53 PM   #1
240trainee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
D2 Coilovers and Products!!!!

Ok guys, I started talking with a rep for the North America branch of D2, and decided that I would work on getting these coils out to the people, at a killer price. I remember when these came out back in the day, how excited people were for them, and then what became of them. After talking with the rep, I believe they have addressed those issues, and I think that these coilovers are a legitimate option for those looking for an entry level coil over, in the S chassis market and many more.

I have gone through quite a few s chassis over the years, and have had experience with quite a few sets of coilovers. I personally have owned Origin’s, Stance GR+, Stance Basic, and have had experience installing and riding in cars with K sport, Megan, HKS, Tein, and others.

I’m not here to sell these coils as something they are not, nor as a replacement for other brands, or saying that these are the be all and end all of all coilovers. I think they are an attractive option, and I plan on selling the Stance Basic’s I just bought for my daily to run a set of these, just so I can run what I’m selling. I am keeping my Stance GR+ on my second 240, as I am more than happy with them, and do not see the need to change. I am offering an alternative and a good one at that, not a replacement.

The main things that I have always looked for in a set of coilovers were Quality and Customer Service. I held a set of these in my hands for a friend’s M3, and workmanship wise, I think they are on par with any other entry level system I have seen personally. Good anodizing, welds, coatings, etc, nothing to let you down in terms of that. These coilovers also have a 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects, just in case something does happen.

And the thing that has spoken to me is just that, the Customer Service. There is a reason that I have gotten all my pervious coilovers through the same company, and that is because they have taken care of any issues I have had, and I can speak to a person if I need too, and get is resolved. Pricy ass coilovers are all well and good, but they are a wear item. What are you going to do when something breaks, shocks blow, bearings wear out, you hit something with the car, etc. I am always available, I carry around a blackberry for phone calls and to check e-mails. I am usually on aim even when I am at my 9-5. I am more than happy to answer questions or assist you in any way I can. I am also in direct communication with the North American distributor, who has a giant inventory of both systems, and replacement parts. So, anything you need can be had with no issue.

Now, the caveat. I am a college student, not a business. I am not doing this to establish a shady business, rip people off etc. I make very little profit on these coilovers, but I am doing it to get my foot in the door, and to offer a friendly face to put to this line, and get them out in the open market again. I have quite a rep in the S chassis scene, and to those who know me personally, I am as honest as can be. These coilovers will be ordered and drop shipped when I receive the money from you, no monkey business. No group buys, no minimum buys. You pay me, I order them to be drop shipped to you, and I get the invoice. I am here to provide the means to the product, and be someone to talk to, to get information. I will do the best I can to answer questions and concerns, and if I can’t do it, rest assured I will get the answer. I have no desire to sully my name with this. If you are in the Mid-Atlantic region, and are interested in these but don’t want to set them up, let me know, I am more than happy to install them and set them up for you. Ask me for a quote for that.

Now, on to the product. I am offering the entire D2 line. Most of the sport line of coilovers are in stock, ready to ship, as well as some of the other products, hydraulic brake handles, some brakes, etc. Product that is not in stock will be ordered from the main supplier overseas, and can either be ordered for the next stock order, which could be a couple months or less, or air freighted, with an additional charge.

Also offered are inverted Front Coilovers, something that I hadn’t seen from them before. These aren’t in stock, but still something interesting they are offering, and are available.

Anything else they offer I can get you, hand brakes, sus arms, etc. It’s just a matter of time.

Visit their site for more products –

So just let me know what you are interested in, and I will do all that I can to make it happen for you.

Please reach me for pricing and availability on any D2 product, Thanks!!!!

PM
e-mail = [email protected]
AIM = vanssn240sx
Messenger Pigeon
Etc.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links