Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2008, 01:15 AM   #11
Kouki Chick
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Kouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kouki Chick
I would get more ricer fly bys and rev's than anything. Annnnd of course the stereotypical dude in the scion xb.."WOW...is that yourrrr car? It's really a manual??? Wow you know how to drive a manuuuual?" Uhh yeah dude I'm driving right beside you.

Or at the parts store..."Omg I own that srt-4 out there (points to parking lot)...(I chuckle and make typical neon joke) yo it has a Mitsubishi motor in it though....were going to the illegals tonight..you should come and race me" At the time i was like...dude I have a stock KA and your car is stilllll a neon...pfft.

Greddy pulleys came blue. I had them custom anodized pink as well as clear coated to prevent the pink from fading hopefully

I'm almost scared the attention this thing will catch when it's done..note to self and thiefs..adding electro shock alarm..do not touch my shit or my car will kill you and I will point and laugh!

But yeah..car will run this week...as long as this stupid lower harness works out the way it's supposed to..its basically done besides that.

Hurray to starting and running my car with open turbo elbow..no down pipe, test pipe, or exhaust in yet.. Yes there will be footage
Kouki Chick is offline   Reply With Quote