Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2003, 07:13 AM   #1
kanekz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
kanekz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I got a Ticket on Valentine's DAY!

Well as much this sucks balls, I got a ticket on Valentine's day! Whoo hoo! It was a great way to start off the night w/my gf. Well it was a simple infraction. I made a left turn into a parking structure. Now the cop (of course came out of no where) writes me up for making a U-turn in a Business District. I think I went over a double yellow, but not sure. The parking guy saw this and told me that I could make left turns to get into the lot. He told me to go contest the ticket. He told me that he ran a red light before and pled not guilty in two seperate appearances, and was let off (that's $200+ let off!). If I were to do so, and plead NOT GUILTY, do I have to give reasons why? What can I say, that I was really making a left turn. Would I have a good chance of getting off?
If they do find me guilty, is it to late to go to traffic school? And do you end up paying more than the initial fine?

....ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED! Anyone in California let me not the deal. Thanks.

BTW: Deep down inside, I had a gut feeling that something might happen when I turned. Usually in Old Town Pasadena, I dont take chances AT ALL! And actually, it was my gf that told me to turn....i dont know where my head was. Im ****ed. Help!! good night.

ooooooo, and later i saw that weiner sucker giving two ladies J-walking tickets!!! ahhhh. ima sleep on this now.
kanekz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links