Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2008, 11:36 AM   #1
shoez

Trader Rating: (0)
shoez is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Exclamation STOLEN: JDM Datsun 510 Shell (Rosemead, CA)

Hi all,

I'm posting this for a friend on another forum who had his JDM 1968 Datsun 510 project car stolen from his shop. I've always heard good things about Zilvia, so I figured this would be the place to post for some help. Here is the original post from vipstylecars.com:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASRX7 View Post
project car stolen last night between 9pm and 11 am in rosemead, ca. If anyone see or hears anything please email me at [email protected]. It cannot be rolled or driven, I intentionally put high offest wheels that locked up the wheels to the frame. It had to be towed, there were scrathes from floor jacks they must have used to roll it out, and skid marks in the street to what ever trailer or tow truck they put it on. Its been in and out of the same spot for over a year now and has never been tampered with till today. Please any info would be greatfully appreciated. Thanks :|

If you have any leads or information, feel free to contact me via PM or email me at [email protected] . We'd really appreciate it.

-Mike
shoez is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links