Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Which?
siebon 233 54.06%
vis 73 16.94%
carbon creations 34 7.89%
none of the above(post your option) 91 21.11%
Voters: 431. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2008, 08:53 AM   #11
kognition
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (6)
kognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
My hoods are $1,000.
I think $1,500 is a little steep. The difference being that they are made with epoxy and not vinylester or polyester resin, which shrink and have a lower density. Dry carbon using epoxy will never fade on you. And you can also take it to a body shop for a REAL clearcoat if you want the three dimensional effect. And it is a stock hood, (s14 kouki).

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS14 View Post
thats exactly it!! lol... i see a bunch of ppl didn't read the part about me wanting a stock replacement cf hood. so that leaves dmax out, and a couple others as well. and as far as kognition, their hoods look amazing, however dry carbon is really expensive and 1500$ for a hood is a bit more then i'd like to pay...
kognition is offline   Reply With Quote